Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Preeti, all that is fine but you are not solving our problem here! If you have read through the previous pages we asked you so many questions, I don't think our questions have been answered yet OR don't you wanna answer them? Why don't you just ask us  to leave the forum directly? Put an end to this drama once and for all, tell us criticism is not allowed and sarcasm is not allowed- stop referring to the forum as DISCUSSION FORUM, rename it as "DROOLING FORUM (criticism, fun (unless you are drooling), humor and intelligent discussions are unwelcome)" we will not step into the forum or comment in any thread - its as simple as that   
Edited by Kavya_KraZQueen - 14 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
kavya
am reading through all the queries and will get back to you one by one

about expressing ur views
We've never stopped anyone from putting thier POV forward .... u have a right to criticise. But criticisms dont mean that u hurt others feelings or sentiments. Can't we express our views keeping in mind that we dont hurt others sentiments.

Bazinga thumbnail
Preeti, it seems like whenever we put forth our honest views about the characters' flaws, it seems to be hurting others'  feelings.  I am sorry but THIS is not bashing- scheming chuddy buddy of samrat away from Nupur, he does'nt deserve her affection- its an honest opinion, I truly felt that about Mayank's character on the show so I said that openly.
 If they want to close their eyes, fine I have no issues but why are they forcing us to close ours by not letting us express our opinions?  There are so many things that I do not like to read on CJ, should I go on reporting all that then, because it hurts me?
-Preeti- thumbnail
^^^Kavya as i told you u read the whole of it and it gives u different meaning
the one u posted is just half of it
and we did discuss abt that in the Pm's that we shared .... that half certainly does'nt make it look bad but when u read the whole of it ...its not likely to b posted. .....as u also called Mayank a looser in it

Bazinga thumbnail
@Preeti: I admitted that I should not have called him a loser and edited out that line, didn't I? That post is not the issue anymore, its the members on CJ thread who report everything we post and are trying to ward us off who are causing the disturbance in the forum, not us ! Shruti's warning reads that sarcasm is not allowed, why isn't sarcasm allowed? 

-Preeti- thumbnail
Kavya
u edited it after i send you a PM

About Shruthi's Comment
her comment said "You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member". it did'nt say that sarcasm is'nt allowed.

And about Reporting the Posts ... There is no rule that post can't be checked until it's reported. Even if post is reported we check the entire matter & then take the decisions accordingly. We need to take decision seeing everyone in mind. For you it might be just ur views but you must also see from other POV, it might hurt others right?Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
These were your exact words Preeti , weren't they?
but calling Mayank a scheming chaddi buddy away etc is not done. Name calling is against IFCOC.

So I am seeking your clarification based on that name calling-

What is wrong with referring to SaYank as chaddi buddies? Firstly, its not a harsh term, its all in good fun- is  humor against IF COC too? I cannot understand the double standards of the people here- when I called Mayank a Hot Crush Doodhwaala/HCD or Chunnu Ke Papa/CKP everyone loved it  but when I call him Chaddi Buddy in the same spirit its suddenly offensive? How? And since when has sarcasm started going against I-F rules? When the same sarcasm is done in their favor, everyone praises us and when we express our own opinions which does not match theirs,  we are reported? And I know it was reported Preeti else why would you keep stressing on the sensitive members bit.....

please keep that scheming chaddi buddy of Sammy (i.e Mayank) off our innocent Nupur, he does not deserve her affection - Does this account to bashing?
-Preeti- thumbnail
Kavya
this is the comment that you posted

@Bold: Yup! Our Morena Express is the BEST 👍🏼 👍🏼 PD, please keep that scheming chaddi buddy of Sammy (i.e Mayank) off our innocent Nupur, he does not deserve her affection - loser kahin ka 🤢 🤢 PD, can we have Benji falling for Nupur instead? 😳 😳 😳 I would love to watch Benji wooing Nupur 😍😍

this was the original content of the post kavya which u got edited later after reciving a PM from the DT...

Just wanna ask you now do u think this had nothing that would hurt anyone's sentiments?