Uravugal

Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hi sai,

Happy to see u breaking ur silence... Clap welcome aboard... Smileplease do join in the discussions and post ur comments... even, i was a poor communicator but now, i have imporved a lot by posting in IF... Tongue

Sue, i'm following only the updates, i just visualize the scenes with the help of pictures.. Wink Thanks to atinamma.. U can try it out...  When u read teh updates, automatically ur brain will present the scenes in front of ur eyes..Wink

Atina ma, thanks for the super duper updates... Clap Clap

Just expecting to c gaya3's reaction to the truth..  Poor krishnan...   Gayu, accept as he is da.. he will take care of u very well, than the educated Mugundhan.. Did his education teach him all these cunningness??

Mugundhan serial kullaye acting.. in front of others... AngryAngry

Aish, i have not scene Shree and gaya3 scene da.. so, can't comment about his voice.. but, en katchi thozhi sonna seriya dhan irukum... Wink

Gaya3 sould help in house chores... Otherwise, it will lead to misunderstanding...  Want to see the scenens when they both are happy and supportive (after gaya3 camoes to know the truth)..

waiting for more episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 6)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
that is so sweet of you aish:

OK.....here are some scenes shown during title song

Hospital

Ranjani and Gaytri are screaming at each other: mmmm what would that be????

Edited by atina - 18 June 2009 at 9:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

Whatever it is, just bored of this same scenes atina ma...  figths b/w family members... endha familyum sandoshamave iruka matangala...

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Meenu, while talking to Gayu, Krishnan seemed very innocent in how he spoke daa, where as Gayu spoke with much confidence as it appeared to me LOLLOL..... However, while speaking in front of his family members (and most often in presence of Annamalai appa), he seemed subdued...... so Sree may be manipulating his voice to portray such feelings naa Big smile..... but we're yet to hear a bold Krishnan, speaking with confidence Tongue

Thank you for the pics Atinamma.  Well, considering Gayu's nature, she is expected to put a tandrum.... and I guess Ranjini might talk back to protect Krishnan......... but i believe conflicts within the family is much more bearable than vettu kuthu, sandai, satcharavu, jail, kolai...nnu LOLLOLLOL..........

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 18 June 2009 at 10:36pm

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates atina..

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates and pics atina, aisha and all.

i loved sree's voice ever since his ahalya days as i find that it suits him very well, i mean its just so him!

but i have not caught a single ep visually yet. so far have been following the story here with the updates and i so badly want to watch sree & gaya cute scenes!!! i don't wish to pour any cold water now so am just going to enjoy all the sweet moments between them. i wish AM would just spend his time in hospital and not bother krishan.

i like how the story is opening up nicely about each characters and in just a few eps, you can guess who is the villain and who is the goody, that way its easier for us to follow. i like this serial and sree is really a very nice character, guru sir, pls tell him that we all like his character in uravugal!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malligaiatinaMP_Radha

Smily_Face

Groupbie

Smily_Face

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

First of all Thanks for the updaters for ur wonderful updates.

Every one in the serial are acting very well - especially Sri, Sivakavitha  and Durga.

Very good characterization.
This storyline reminds me of old tamil movie "padithal mattum podhuma" starring Shivaji Ganesan and Balaji. 

IE explorer crashes when I try to open the first page to read today's update.

Edited by Smily_Face - 18 June 2009 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaananithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Smily_Face

IE explorer crashes when I try to open the first page to read today's update.

Hi Smiley_Face, welcome to Uravugal discussion daa  Smile.  Yes all of them are acting well naa. 

If you're having issues with IE daa, try using Firefox.  Some of our members had the same problem, and downloading Firefox seemed to have helped with this issue. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_Face

Post Reply New Post

Go to top