Uravugal

Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged
I am neither watching this serial nor reading the updates , but happened to see a few scenes today.  Is this a remake of the movie "padithaal mattum pOdhumaa"? the serial version like how they are doing with seetha and geetha in the hindi version?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 5)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
This is some new version of some movie that...much I know....but it is taken and presented nicely....that is what matters...buddy.....am I right? eclat

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the Kalakkal updates and pictures atinamma ClapClapClap...... I didn't have to watch today's episode.   I felt like watching the episode from your updates maa Clap

I'm still suprised Gayu doesn't know what her husband does career wise Confused, despite him saying If i dont' go in time, appa will hit me..... perhaps this statement didn't hit her since Krishnan did say he is scared of his father like anything. 

Chitra seems like a very soft - spoken, easy going character.  I think she will easily samaalitchufy any problems by giving in Smile.  But like expected Gayu is capable of doing what her friend did.  But thougth she said it can go to extend of divorce and remarriage, i don't think Gayu will go that far.  Confused

Slowly, the story is soodering....  I think Senthil got mad at Gayu for ordering Chitra for coffee.  Afterall, both Gayu and Chitra have equal right naa... so I think Gayu should help out with house chores, eventhough she is non related to AM family. 

hmm...Hope we get to see a few more cute scenes with gayu and krishnan Embarrassed

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Frens...not able to follow up with this tale...is it in the Bandam slot...??? If thats the case I am unable to follow as it would be shown in the mornings when I am at work .....Cry

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairavi

Hi

Iam sai and this is my first post other than thank you Wink. Iam a silent reader for a long time. I like  all the comments  Clap. Even though I watch it on TV I love to read all your expressions. I am not very good in expressing like you do. But I thought it is time to atleast try Shocked.

Hi sairavi,
welcome to Uravugal Forum buddy. Please visit other sections too.Enjoy discussing with us.....Have fun dear!!!

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Frens...not able to follow up with this tale...is it in the Bandam slot...??? If thats the case I am unable to follow as it would be shown in the mornings when I am at work .....Cry
Yup it is in Bandham slot morning.....So sue....since you can not wacth......you should read our updates.........no other way right????

Come on and follow our updates and join us in discussion buddy

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Atina - I will try my best....but then seeing makes one have a better understanding of the characters and storyline...Confused Visualize??...aiyoo ..my brains are stagnant..!!Unhappy

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Wow, great to see you here Sue chechi Hug.... Welcome to Uravugal

awww don't worry chechi.  If you want a short character sketch we can provide it to you naa, if it will help you through the updates? 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top