Uravugal

Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates aish...

cute scene between Gaya and Krishnan..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 4)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged

Just like yesterday's episode, today's one was a fast paced ' interesting one!  Hope the team maintains this momentum.  ClapClap

I have a feeling there is a reason (other than Krishnan's education) behind why Annaamalai is always made at Krishnan Confused.  But things may change when Gayu finds out the truth ' i.e. Annamalai for once may feel bad for Krishnan Tongue

Aww...Krishnan and Gayu were a poruthamaana jodi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.  Gayu does look like a bold girlWink.  Thas great.... Hope they don't go through anything serious Cry.  However, based on the promo, Gayu might not accept him right away (may be for a while) Cry,  but like Meena said, I think Gayu might stand by Krishnan and make him a successful man in the long run Smile 

Nithya, Krishnan as Ballaya in Thillana Moganambal.. there also Sivaji stares at him and shuts half way through ROFLROFL.... never thought of it that way... but true daa.... everytime we see Ballaiya's reactions we laguh LOL...but when Krishnan does this, we feel hurt naa OuchCry....

I too agree with Roja Akka........ if the story tackles along a family backdrop where circumstances change some of the family members, and dewels into the after maths rather than violence, I believe it may capture many viewers naa Tongue...

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow Smile

Edited by aisha_muka1984 - 18 June 2009 at 12:10am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the kalakkal update Aishu.

Ofcourse Gayu will reject him on their FN. thats when she learns he is not educated but on a longer run, she will think the whole family cheated her...i think its a natural reaction from anyones side.

She will come back and even make krishan a sucess full man and he will be one who will carry on the family like his mother said to his dad. Mugu can never be trusted and on a longer term, i think even the family may divide cause of property/money.

MP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Just now got to see one of the scene in tuesday's episode...

When the newly wedded couples get blessings from the senior ppl..

Krishnan says "Amma va vitta avanga pesite irupanga. Chittapa ninga operation ku ready panna solunga" when the AM Angry, gives a terror look and krishnan's stop talking... Aiyo poor krishna... I pity on u.. Cha pesa kuda vidala.. ennna manushan indha AM... Angry Angry

Krishna, don't worry Gayu has come to suport u, though it may take time for her to understand u...

Is that Shree's original voice.. I am not satisfied with the voice...  I don't think it suits him and the character... (even if it his own voice).. Sorry for the negative comment..

MP_Radha

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hi Arjyn Meena,

you are most welcome to post any negative comments....about the voice and characters.....This is alloed here buddy.

Yes good observation buddy....I also notied......and I think I posted that expression too......let me go and check

Thanks buddy

MP_Radha

sairavi

sairavi

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Hi

Iam sai and this is my first post other than thank you Wink. Iam a silent reader for a long time. I like  all the comments  Clap. Even though I watch it on TV I love to read all your expressions. I am not very good in expressing like you do. But I thought it is time to atleast try Shocked.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

atinanithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sairavi

Hi

Iam sai and this is my first post other than thank you Wink. Iam a silent reader for a long time. I like  all the comments  Clap. Even though I watch it on TV I love to read all your expressions. I am not very good in expressing like you do. But I thought it is time to atleast try Shocked.

hey Sai, welcome tour IF and Uravugal sectionBig smile Its gr8 to know u have decided to break the silentClaphave a gr8 time here by joining in our discussions and plz do visit our other sectionsTongue

Edited by meli - 18 June 2009 at 8:46am

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hi Sairavi,

Welcome to Uravugal.  It is great to see your comment as well Sai, and please do continue sharing your views about the episodes or any of our comments Smile

@ Meenu, yes daa, i also felt the same about his voice, though it suited him while talking in front of AM and all, but in front of Gayu, i think he could manipulate the voice naa Tongue....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top