Uravugal

Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Welcome to Uravugal Luxmit Smile.  Yes, you're absolutely right daa!  I really pity Krishnan.  AM always looks at Krishnan with negativity.  But what irks me more is.... Mugundhan is always praised Angry..... This Mugundhan will go about leading a happy life with his lady love..... Just because of him, Krishnan will suffer.... CryCry........ i'm dead sure AM will regret supporting Mugundhan when he finds the truth. 

But I was very happy to see the marriage take place in less than 3 mins ClapClapClap Wise thinking Uravugal team Clap.  I've always found it soo dragging with many weeks being spent on wedding in various serials... but this def. came as a suprise Smile

A very good episode indeed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubarannithyamkvatina

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19 (Page 3)" in Uravugal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luxmit

luxmit

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thanks for ur welcum aisha. that is wat irritates me aswell. mughundan gets praised for everything. i think even when his father finds out the truth about mugundan, krishnan still wud support his brother. he is too too kind,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubarannithyamkvatinaMP_Radha

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates aisha.. Thumbs Up

Marriage scene was very good.. no dragging.. simple procedures..and beautifully dressed brides and bridegrooms.. ClapClapClap

I liked the hospital scene where Parvathy blesses the couple.. She says Mukundhan you are lucky to have chitra as your wife.. but for gaya she syasy You are lucky to have krishnana as your husband.. very good dialogues here.. But praising mukundhan as appavi and valarntha kuzhanthai was too much.. (May be she was afaraid of our Hitler! LOL)

Krishnan is never allowed to speak and if he tries to speak also he is forced to shut half way through..  Superb acting by Shree Clap
(Whenever I see him shut halfway through I am reminded of Ballaya in Thillana Moganambal.. there also Sivaji stares at him and shuts half way through  LOLLOL)

Poor Krishna.. avan pattaukku Kavasam padinchundu irudhan.. Avana force panni dressa panna sollituu.. Hitler thittumpothu indha ranjini unmaya solve illai.. too bad.. Cry

Intha Mugundhana enna panna thevalai.. Crook. periaya thyaga sigamani madiri.. appa nan vena chitrave kalayanam pannikeren solran.. He correctly knows to use right words and convince Hitler..

From the promos I feel chitra is not accepting Mugundhan.. Coz she tries to runawy everytime he touches her.. Or may be waiting for the 1 week gappo!!

Nithya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gurubaranMP_Radha

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
thx girls for the lovely updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
i WILL MOVE this post to the archives at the end of the day.....

Thanks aish for the super updates.....Yes I agree with you ...nice emotional eisode......I like that Annamal & Parvathi hospital scenes......

This Krish and Gaya ...look a like a happy couple...only right now.....No idea when the storm is going to start as we see in the promos.

MP_Radha

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luxmit

thanks for ur welcum aisha. that is wat irritates me aswell. mughundan gets praised for everything. i think even when his father finds out the truth about mugundan, krishnan still wud support his brother. he is too too kind,
Hi welcome Luxmit,

Please keep visiting us and join in our discussion and pl tell your freinds and family about us.

You see under your post the names of the members who liked your post right...? you see this name guruaran there....You may not know as a new member who this gurubaran is.....so I thought I will introduce you to gurubaran. He is the Director of San Media and Bandham? Uravugal production team.

We are very fortunate that he regularly visit our forum and joins in the discussion too.

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Catched two episodes at a time.. Thanks for the updates... Though i haven't ever seen this, the pics and the updates drive me crazy.. i am much interested to watch it..
Its really great serial that, i am a fan of the serial without watching a single episode.. thanks to IF, updaters and atina ma....

I like the thrill in knowing Gayu's reaction when she comes to know abou the truth. But still, i feel there are chances of her accepting Krishnan, coz she got time to understand him and his love and affection before she gets to know the truth..

Krishnan, Mugundhan and AM's character are well potrayed to bring the love and hatred into our hearts... Everyone does their job well..  Acting by everyone is pleasing.. I wish krishnan once visits the forum and read our comments... (request to GB sir..)

Krishnan will always support his family members.. He is a GEM...
I think this Ranjani can come forward to suport Krishnan..  Ranjani and Gayu are the ppl who will be a moral support for Krishnan..

I also thanks the team for the fast moving episodes which binds us to the serail... Greate to see that they don't drag the scenes and dont' keep unnecessary suspenses which turns out to be crap the next day as in most other serails...  great going story. the directions is also good... The person holding the camera deserves an applause along with the director..

I wish a great success to the whole team in all their future projects...

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 17 June 2009 at 9:59pm

MP_Radha

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
well done Aishu and of course Atina is a pro in
updates and pictures Wink yes so far so good -
though little drama in "time vanthachu" etc., - guess
to satisfy the Tamil Nadu public !! I have a request to
the Uravugal serial team - please avoid murders, Police
station, kambi counting, raising the index finger at regular
intervals and shouting out the longest dialog of "yeeeyyyy"
Please stick to  a normal functional family which has its
own issues but finally ends up being happy. Trust me,
u will have the audience glued to the Tv because almost all
can identify themselves with these characters - well , many may
feel like killing some one for some thing but in real life
"pOttu thallarathu" on a regular basis is impossible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top