Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aish, i too feel the same.. WIll gaya3 accept krishna?

If there is any reason for AM to hate Krishna this much, then that must also be that Mugundhan's fault which Krishna took on himself..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a fast moving episode.. 😲

Superb episode.. Congrats Uravugal team.. 👏👏👏

waiting for aisha's updates to comment 😳
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aish , ur turn a? wow waiting to read ur updates...

Nithya, comment on the serial or comment on Aish's updates??? 😆
Apadi edhavadhu nadandhuchu indha meena paathutu iruka maata.. 😡..

Just kidding girls. don't take it serious.. 😉
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reading Nithyas comments, I am curious now....ippadi suspense build😲

Have to wait for aishu now..where r u ma😍
nithya_IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjun_Meena

Aish , ur turn a? wow waiting to read ur updates...

Nithya, comment on the serial or comment on Aish's updates??? 😆
Apadi edhavadhu nadandhuchu indha meena paathutu iruka maata.. 😡..

Just kidding girls. don't take it serious.. 😉

comment  on the episode pa..  😆 neenga vera.. engulukkule kozhappam undaka pakreengale.. 😉
luxmit thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update. as usual watever krishnan does is seen wrongly by his father.😡 mughundan is going to have a happy life while krishnan will have 2 struggle. god knows what else he is going to get blamed for. cn't wait till gayu finds out the truth.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Welcome to Uravugal Luxmit 😊.  Yes, you're absolutely right daa!  I really pity Krishnan.  AM always looks at Krishnan with negativity.  But what irks me more is.... Mugundhan is always praised 😡..... This Mugundhan will go about leading a happy life with his lady love..... Just because of him, Krishnan will suffer.... 😭😭........ i'm dead sure AM will regret supporting Mugundhan when he finds the truth. 

But I was very happy to see the marriage take place in less than 3 mins 👏👏👏 Wise thinking Uravugal team 👏.  I've always found it soo dragging with many weeks being spent on wedding in various serials... but this def. came as a suprise 😊. 

A very good episode indeed
luxmit thumbnail
thanks for ur welcum aisha. that is wat irritates me aswell. mughundan gets praised for everything. i think even when his father finds out the truth about mugundan, krishnan still wud support his brother. he is too too kind,
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates aisha.. 👍🏼

Marriage scene was very good.. no dragging.. simple procedures..and beautifully dressed brides and bridegrooms.. 👏👏👏

I liked the hospital scene where Parvathy blesses the couple.. She says Mukundhan you are lucky to have chitra as your wife.. but for gaya she syasy You are lucky to have krishnana as your husband.. very good dialogues here.. But praising mukundhan as appavi and valarntha kuzhanthai was too much.. (May be she was afaraid of our Hitler! 😆)

Krishnan is never allowed to speak and if he tries to speak also he is forced to shut half way through..  Superb acting by Shree 👏
(Whenever I see him shut halfway through I am reminded of Ballaya in Thillana Moganambal.. there also Sivaji stares at him and shuts half way through  😆😆)

Poor Krishna.. avan pattaukku Kavasam padinchundu irudhan.. Avana force panni dressa panna sollituu.. Hitler thittumpothu indha ranjini unmaya solve illai.. too bad.. 😭

Intha Mugundhana enna panna thevalai.. Crook. periaya thyaga sigamani madiri.. appa nan vena chitrave kalayanam pannikeren solran.. He correctly knows to use right words and convince Hitler..

From the promos I feel chitra is not accepting Mugundhan.. Coz she tries to runawy everytime he touches her.. Or may be waiting for the 1 week gappo!!

Nithya
usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx girls for the lovely updates.