Uravugal

India-Forums

Uravugal Updates & Discussions Jun 15 - 19

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 3:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanassvr04danselm65PeaceFlysarampathyac_durgalifeissymbol123goofJanusushavvimalligaimiganbluegalOLGNESMeena.IFMP_Radhasmlakshatinarojapoooo

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya.

I felt to sorry for Krishma and his mother. Annamalai just pushed his wife knowing she is a heartpatient and the way he didnt even take Kirshna in to see his wife at the hospitalAngry

Me too thinks they will swap the brides and go ahead with the weddingSmile
Meena.IF IF-Dazzler
Meena.IF
Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Nithya, thanks for the updates...
Poor krishnan... how much can he bear... and now, his supportive and caring mom in bed.. paavam.. pity on him...

Hope parvathy survives.. Though its very critical, atleast for the sake of krishnan..

I think TK will come n talk about the marriage... Mugundha grr...... he will not let TK to tell what happened.. better someone drive him out of the place... 
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya - we know about step motherly treatment - this is
step fatherly?? May be Krishna is not his OWN son???
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nope akka...hehe...Krishna is Annamalais, too bad he doesnt see his own qualities in his son. I think he treats Krishna bad coz he didnt study well and thinks only Muguthan will fullfill his high hopes of  getting a good education and jobGeek
atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nithyamkv

I feel AM will agree for the marriage by swapping the brides considering his wife's condition..

Thanks Nithya for the wonderful updates......as usual!!!!

yup....me too feel so sorry for this Krishna........and As nithya mentione before...I wish someone will tie this annamali in this story and give him some saattai adi......

Edited by atina - 15 June 2009 at 8:50am
atina IF-Veteran Member
atina
atina

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Ok....Nithya as per the new system....one update stay here and the other one is moves to the archives ...and I moved it to the archives.....and realsied some more members thanks you there.....so copied the names and added in the updates...

Hope this system will make every one ahppy as we will have all the updates in the same page and also in the archive thread......

oops sorry meli.......you were faster than me.....however it was all done...already by meli.
Thanks Mels

Edited by atina - 15 June 2009 at 9:02am
smlaksh IF-Veteran Member
smlaksh
smlaksh

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Nithya for the updates ...

Poor Krishnan Cry ....  Annamalai is a short tempered person , konjam avasara budhdhi too Embarrassed & i have to sadly admit that there are people who exist in this world (fine , if not Tamilnadu Tongue ) like him ... Who loves more of their siblings & their children rather than their own family (wife & Children) Angry ....

I feel , as Azhagesan got married before Annamalai & Mugunthan born before Krishnan , all of Annamalai's love would have been showered on Mugunth ...

Or there could be some strong reason in flashback for the hatred Annamalai shows on Krishnan ....

Go to top