India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Kkavyanjali

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:31am | IP Logged

guyz sum1 told me that Ronit is comin in kkavyanjali she was not herself sure so did anyone saw the drama was ronit there she told me that he is the husband of that women i don't know her and he is dead in the drama

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Yup!!! He's there in it!!

He's suppposed to be Mayank Nanda(pretty cool name!) who was married to Kavya's mom, Nitya Nanda(Amrita singh). But he's dead in the serial.

But we needn't worry coz that means that he'll probably either comein the flash backs!!! or they'll bring him back in the serial!! \

BUT BUT BUT...The sad part is he's Amrita Singh's husband and they'd make a horrible pair according to me!!! Its damn bad yaa!!!

Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Chitchat with Ronit, Anuj
Naureen Aslam

Ronit Roy aka "Mihir" of serial "Kyoki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi" and Anuj Saxena aka "Abhay Kapoor" of serial "Kkusum" on Sony TV are successful and famous in their own way and have their own career graphs. Both of them have their own individuality. Here they bare their heart for the first time in an exclusive chat with Prashant Golecha.

Q1 Describe yourself as a person.
R:I am a simple, ethical, honest and above that a hard working person. I am also a dreamer. I am an open person but I don't go out of way to make friends. I forgive easily. I am a perfectionist as well as a dreamer. I consider myself a very normal and realistic individual.
A: I am an eternal optimist and a perfectionist who try to be a better human being every day. I am particular about the quality of friends. I don't make friends easily but whenever I make it is for life. I am a fast learner and can accept my mistakes. I have developed a lot of patience after becoming an actor.
Q2. What are the projects you are doing?
R: Right now I am busy in "Kyoki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi", "Kasauti Zindagi Ki" and "Kehna Hai Kuuch Mujko". Two movies are also in the pipeline. I want to be the best in whatever I do.
A: My serial "Kkusum" is on air since more than three years. "Pratima" directed by brother of Rani Mukherjee, based on the novel of the same name will go on air on Sahara channel soon. Audience can wait for one surprise in the last quarter of the year.
Q3. You are also running a business. How do you manage acting and business both?
R: I have a security agency called 'Ace Security and Protection' providing security options to some of the top stars (VVIP cover). I constantly keep a tab on what's happening. It's just a matter of good delegation and time management besides hard work.
A: I do have a pharmaceutical company. It's actually a matter of proper planning and execution besides time management and right delegation. I am able to manage both with equal ease.
Q4. Tell me about your food habits.
R: I consider food as food. I mean I don't think too much about it. I always carry food from home on the sets. I used to eat almost everything in non-veg once upon a time but now I am a hundred percent vegetarian and recommend that to others also. I take light breakfast. Tea and coffee are a regular part of the day. I don't drink any soft drink. I love Indian food the most. I eat whatever I feel like. But I am particular about the oil in which food is cooked.
A: I am not fussy about food. I have had always been health conscious. I am careful about what I eat and drink. I do fasting on every Monday and Thursday In veg. I like Paneer with Capsicum, Began Ka Bharta, and Kali Dal. I don't have any liking for rice. I love fruits particularly strawberries and bananas. I like to drink lassi particularly on fasting days. I don't drink any colas. In Mithai I like Kaju ki Katli the most. I also love to eat Hot Chocolate fudge and Walnut Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream.
Q5. What makes you happy?
R: Achieving what I think of achieving particularly goals and dreams makes me happy. Making my family happy is also a great source of happiness. Giving better performance in acting always gives satisfaction.
A: Simple things in life make me happy say a smile on a child's face, seeing waves of an ocean, giving a good shot, making someone happy and even reading a good book. Working hard to reach my goals perks me up.
Q6.What is the philosophy of your life?
R: I take life as it comes. Circumstances have taught me things rarely happen as per your plans. I believe in luck and destiny. I have struggled a lot and experienced everything from remaining hungry to walking for miles. I am internally very strong. I live in today and I try to make the most of it. I do my best and don't worry unnecessarily. I try to fulfill current expectations rather than thinking of future expectations.
A: What you eat is important but what is eating you is more important". When God measures a man, HE puts the tape around his heart not head." Man is the product of circumstances also he wants to be the architect of circumstances. If one wants to succeed in life one must learn to work towards one's goal with determination. "Success and fame doesn't change people it merely amplifies what is already there."

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Yeah i saw the episode.....They showed only his photo. I think we will get to see flashbacks.

Thanx for article ronit!

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 25 January 2005 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
YUP RONIT IS THERE...ALBET IN A PHOTOGRAPH FORMAT...BUT SURE WE MAY SEE HIM IN FLASH BACKS...BUT WITH AMRITA SINGH...NO
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Even I think that they'll show him flashbacks, lekin Amrita Singh Ronit ki ma lagti hai
sabsebadifan* Groupbie
sabsebadifan*
sabsebadifan*

Posted: 26 January 2005 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I think Amrita looked quite didtiguished the serial.  She looked nice nah?
galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Hmmmmmm...she was ohk!...she looked a bit dazed according to me!! But if she was thinking of her late husband in the serial(RONIT) i cant quite blame her!!!

PRERNA IS THE ONLY WEIRDO U DINT THINK ABOUT HIM AND NOW SHE'S STARTED TOO!!!

Go to top