Chat Clubs

*~* Incognito Critics # 57 *~* - Invite Only!

x.sonia.x thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Invite Only!

W
elcome to Incognito Critics, where Intellect is valued, Wit is recognized & Humour exists in profusion.
You  are about to enter the ancient and noble society of Incognito Critics, who, since ancient times have always endeavored to shatter the stone of ignorance, to bring forth the light of truth... to... oh what the hey! Join in ramblers from all walks of life, who criticize and discuss everything from films, to TV shows, to societal issues, and even aliens! 😆

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Rules need to be followed under every circumstance -

# I - No Bashing of actors/actresses.
# II - No Bashing of members of IC or members of any other CC.
# III - No Bashing of Dev. Team Members.
# III - You're not allowed to use abusive Language.
# III - All views should be respected

* If anyone is found breaking the above rules, he/she will be taken off the list after one notice.

LINKS TO PREVIOUS CC(s)

Chat Club # 1

Chat Club # 2

Chat Club # 3

Chat Club # 4

Chat Club # 5

Chat Club # 6

Chat Club # 7

Chat Club # 8

Chat Club # 9 - Jingle all the way

Chat Club # 10

Chat Club # 11

Chat Club # 12

Chat Club # 13

Chat Club # 14

Chat Club # 15

Chat Club # 16

Chat Club # 17

Chat Club # 18

Chat Club # 19

Chat Club # 20 - Message from the critics

Chat Club # 21

Chat Club # 22

Chat Club # 23

Chat Club # 24

Chat Club # 25

Chat Club # 26

Chat Club # 27

Chat Club # 28

Chat Club # 29

Chat Club # 30 - Member Awards + BASH !

Chat Club # 31

Chat Club # 32

Chat Club # 33

Chat Club # 34

Chat Club # 35

Chat Club # 36

Chat Club # 37

Chat Club # 38

Chat Club # 39

Chat Club # 40

Chat Club # 41

Chat Club # 42

Chat Club # 43

Chat Club # 44

Chat Club # 45

Chat Club # 46

Chat Club # 47

Chat Club # 48

Chat Club # 49

Pre Bash Chat Club

Chat Club # 50 - RED CARPET + MOVIE + VIDEO

Chat Club # 51 - Fashion Police Pg. 24

Chat Club # 52 - Movie of the Month Pg. 6

Chat Club # 53

Chat Club # 54

Chat Club # 55

Anyone who wishes to be a member should PM Neeta (-Neetz-) or Soha ( roxthefox )

Thank you!! 😃
Edited by x.sonia.x - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.sonia.x thumbnail
MEMBER LIST

1) Huma ( totallyfabulous ) - 13th August

2) Soha ( roxthefox ) - 28th July

3) Neeta ( -Neetz- ) - 22nd June

4) Sayeed (Stingray) - 22nd August

5) Aishah (-Aisha- and kashfanatic) - 4th May

6) Dhara ( Kash4eternity ) - 27th April

7) Saira ( KaranShilpa_fan ) - 1st August

8) Noreen ( nowee10 ) - 10th October

9) Miloni ( chocogurl ) - 17th November

10) Neha ( Love_ya ) - 24th October

11) Ramsha ( ramsha247 ) - 31st July

12) Zainab ( zainab25 ) - 25th June

13) Simi ( -simi-) - 28th June

14) Chandni ( moonlit.gold ) - 17th November

15) Jia ( soul_angel ) - 4th March

16) Noorin ( angeldmg16 ) - 16th December

16) Sonia (SuhaniSonia) - 21st November

17) Richa (Richa1234)

18) Mahima ( cutie_mahima  )

19) Riya ( RiyaK09 )

20) Ishan ( ishan.k ) - 12th September

21) Tara ( tsfme )

22) Sidra ( ardis10 ) - 10th October

23) Mitsy ( mits002 ) - 11th March

24) Sonia (x.sonia.x) - 29th July

25) Parul ( MagicalKash )

26) Lupin ( lupin01 ) - 2nd November

27) Paromita (mysticwater24) - 10th February

28) Nimisha (Princess..)

29) Rae (AngelTeen)

30) Mehek (Mehek22)

31) Ravz (RonaldoLover7)

32) Sara (x.sara7.x)

33) Huma # 2  ( *Huma* )

34) Sanjana ( D-M-G )

35) Ankit (stint)

36) Caro (carolinecj)

37) Sam (Naughty_n_nice)

38) Divya (divya_07)

39) Nimmi ( dizzyonlemonade ) - 15th July

40) Kully (MissGoodMorning)
Edited by x.sonia.x - 14 years ago
x.sonia.x thumbnail

Is The Indian Television Industry going the right way ?

Is a Kiss appropriate on Indian Television Industry ??

Women's potrayel in Hindi Serials ?

Viewers changed : How ? When ? Why ?

Why are Men potrayed to be stronger than women in Hindi Serials ?

Do you believe that Astrology/Numerology does impact one's life ?

Huma aka totallyfabulous

Simi aka -simi-

Zainab aka zainab25

Sayeed aka Stingray

Riya aka Riyak09

Sonia aka x.sonia.x

Chandni aka moonlit.gold

Ishan aka ishan.k

Nimmi aka Dizzyonlemonade

IC SIGGIES/VIDEOS CORNER

*We have decided to post only the links because the siggies take up alot of the front page space. Besides, the pages takes longer to load.

Signature # 1
Signature # 2
Signature # 3
Signature # 4
Signature # 5
Signature # 6

VIDEO(s)

Video # 1

Blog : Incognito Critics Chat Club

Blog Link :
 https://incognito-critics.blogspot.com/

Here is an update on the Shiney situation.

Rape slur, but still Shineying

By: Ketan Ranga and Urvashi Seth   Date:  2009-06-15   Place:Mumbai  

Cops roll out VIP treatment to Ahuja even after the actor allegedly confesses to the crime.

Turn of events

1 pm- 3 pm: Shiney Ahuja allegedly rapes his housemaid 
3-6 pm: The maid meets her relatives and narrates the incident    
6.30-7 pm: She goes to Oshiwara police station to file a complaint against Ahuja
8.30 pm: The police go to Ahuja's house at Tarapore Gardens, Oshiwara, and bring him in for inquiry
9 pm - 2 am: The police question Ahuja in an air-conditioned room

Exploited: Actor Shiney Ahuja's maid, who has accused him of rape, was brought to the Oshiwara police station at 4.30 am after her medical check up at the Police Hospital, Nagpada. Interestingly, no lady constables accompanied her.

2 am: The police take the maid to the police hospital in Nagpada for medical tests 
4.30 am: She is brought back to the police station
5.15 am: Ahuja is taken for his medical test
Around 5.45 AM: Ahuja is finally arrested

Shiney Ahuja might be a rape accused, but he is first a star as far as the Oshiwara police are concerned.

The actor, who has been accused of raping his maidservant, has been enjoying the VIP treatment at the police station ever since he was picked up yesterday evening.

The maid, who is said to be between 18 to 22 years old, filed the complaint alleging that he had raped her at his residence when the apartment was empty. His wife, daughter and parents were in Noida.

In such cases, the alleged accused is immediately sent for the medical test and arrested based on the preliminary reports.

However, Ahuja was taken for the test only at around 5.15 in the morning, a couple of hours after the victim had finished hers.

This despite reports from police sources of Ahuja breaking down and confessing to the crime (see box).

He was arrested early this morning after the preliminary reports of the vicim's medical tests came in.

The Oshiwara police defended their move, saying, "We are waiting for the medical reports of the girl to ascertain if she was raped.

Once we get the reports and if it is proved that she was raped, we will send Ahuja for the medical test. Then, if proved guilty, we will arrest him."

Said DCP Niket Kaushik, "The girl filed the complaint today evening and we have brought Ahuja in for questioning? We are still investigating the matter."

AC cabin

To make things even simpler Ahuja was questioned inside a senior cop's air-conditioned cabin. Ahuja's family and friends, who arrived at the police station around midnight, were also allowed to meet him in the cabin.

Confession

Said a police official, "Ahuja initially denied the crime, but later broke down into tears and confessed that he had raped the maid," adding that the questioning was very dramatic.

When asked about the confession, DCP Niket Kaushik, only said, "the enquires are on and he is yet to be arrested."

Shiney, who has been charged of rape under section 376, is expected to be arrested today morning.

roxthefox thumbnail
BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BRAPP!!

Thank you, Sonu!

Nimm! You're here, how are you? Now you can finally meet Huma!

@ Anu:

LMFAO!!!! This is the avi I was talking about. This cracks me up each time I see someone sporting it, despite the fact that this was one of the worst tracks in MJHT. I mean, they literally travelled across India, to do what? PLAY DUMB SHARADES! Gosh, I wish my college was so leniant!

This scene reminds me of the Mayank - Nupur hug that happened right after this if I am correct. That hug was miles more passionate and momentous than their recent eye - locks, chants, and hugs. I remember actually 'feeling' that moment that some fans claim to do now which I am unable to even understand. How can anyone admire their scenes at the moment? *Shudders* 😆
OH WOW SHINEY! 😲😲😲 I had no knowledge of this. I am shocked at the moment! YIKES!

But after reading the article, a rapist is provided VIP treatment! 😕 So typical.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
x.sonia.x thumbnail
yay we are on 57!

but u see.. ishan has made it technical so i can no longer fix things..
none of the links r working again.. ugh!

thx for the update nimmi!

i would rather the dumb charades track than what is goin on wit mc smirky now!
AreYaar thumbnail
Congrats on the new one, guys!

@Roxy: LOLL....I loved the jungle bit of that track....it was only after they came out of the jungle that it got stretched a leeetle too much....haha....especially that ridiculous dumb charades waali academic meet *rolls eyes* LOL....but otherwise it had some of the best moments in the MN story...especially the barn scenes which still are among my favs.

@Zainab: LOL yeah I agree....I also felt the intensity of that hug much more than the current randomness going on....*sigh*

And anyone kya yaar....it's creepy DMG fangirls who have overtaken the forum now *shudders*....WHY did they have to get obsessed with MN only?? :((...I just knew our doom was near *sigh*
-Edelweiss- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Nimmi...finally we get to meet each other, its nice to meet you.
Regarding the Shiney article, its absolutely horrific what he has done, and yet he is receiving such VIP treatment. I am appalled at the Indian Judiciary system, I swear if it is true and he has actually raped the women. The guy needs to serve the rightful statement. Utterly digusting...

Rox- I read your reply in the Kjo topic, I shall reply to it during the day fursat se, I cannot be bothered right now, and my brain seems to be in a snoozing mood as its 5.00 here. So I shall be taking off from here any time soon.