Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

angad4life

IF-Dazzler

angad4life

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

i completely agree with you on this one! it is hipocrit of her to want a guyswhos well educated and earns lots of money, while on the other hand she yelled at the guys family for wanting the same in their daghter in law.

good to see you here, seen you lots in DIDBig smile

hii payal!! thanks for replying Smile
and ya, im in the DID forum a lot lately LOLLOL please don't think im always that aggressive though, its just that i've kind of gotten fed up of all the negativity towards salman there and couldn't really stop myself from giving tit for tat Embarrassed but when it comes to PR, well lets just say everytime i see ArMan share screen space a melt into a little puddle of joyLOL i absolutely loveeee your avatar, cant wait to see that scene in the US!! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hypocrisy..? (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged

agree with the general thought out here.....sulochana/archu's mom does value education in the groom but doesnt think of it as a necessary quality in her daughter.....i agree archu has done a lot for the family and it was really mean of th e family who'd come to see her to refer to her in such a demeaning manner.....but archu's mom views about education and for that matter money change when it comes to Archana........for instance in that scene where varsha talks bout the kinda husband she would have would have to earn more that the kinda kinda archu would get coz she herself was earning nall....i mean i agree it was a bit selfish of her to go bout comparing her worth to her sister's n all..........but the fact i wanted to point out was that sulochana snubbed varsha and stopped her from talking such stuff with the admonishments that "paisa ghi sab kuchh nahin hota".....dont weigh all matters in terms of money etc.....and then the other day when her husband tries to explain to her that archu could get a good boy who would keep her happy depite being low on monetary count ....and points out that the guy who earns a lot need not necessarily be a good guy......and archana's mom replies......"30/40 hazaar kamaane waala kaisa achha nahin ho sakta......kuchh toh punya kiya hoga ke woh itna kamaa rahaa hain"......!!!!.........huh??!!!.......her ideologies change when it comes to her daughter.......but i guess its a mother's love talking here....who wants the best for her daughter.... 

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I understand Sulochana's attitude smacks of hypocrisy but I think its just laden with guilt. She thinks because of her Archu couldn't complete her education and this will take away from her the chance to have a well-educated, rich guy. Normally in India its difficult to be successfull if you do not have basic degrees to back you. So she thinks Archu might have to strive if she is married a lesser educated guy.And India, its normally the guy who is more educated and the earning member. So mostly it doesnt matter if the girl is not very educated. They have depicted the social realities of India which do exist.

Ubuntuu

Ubuntuu

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged
even i think archana mom is really bad that an uneducated boy or boy who earn less money cant keep her happy its really wrong when she thinks that an rich educated boy should think that an uneducated and house wife can keep her husband and family happy why can't she think vice versa

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angad4life

Originally posted by *payal_15*

i completely agree with you on this one! it is hipocrit of her to want a guyswhos well educated and earns lots of money, while on the other hand she yelled at the guys family for wanting the same in their daghter in law.

good to see you here, seen you lots in DIDBig smile

hii payal!! thanks for replying Smile
and ya, im in the DID forum a lot lately LOLLOL please don't think im always that aggressive though, its just that i've kind of gotten fed up of all the negativity towards salman there and couldn't really stop myself from giving tit for tat Embarrassed but when it comes to PR, well lets just say everytime i see ArMan share screen space a melt into a little puddle of joyLOL i absolutely loveeee your avatar, cant wait to see that scene in the US!! Big smile

i didnt think u were agressive, everyone was giving out opinions and so were you..so it doesnt really matterBig smile

i love PR too, i ve started watching it in USA too, i havent caught up with india yet...i cant wait till thehy finally see each other! theyre always around each other but never see the faces...so frustrating.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.