Fan Fictions

Michi FF:One Sensous Night (complete) (Page 27)

Post Reply New Post

Page 27 of 28

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kashish..

hey siya! just caught this! wow! that was great! aww so he wasnt a real mishra! but it was so good of him to stand up to lalit like that.YEap! after all keeping silent for years he finally broke it and said it all.and prachi being by his side! good thing that they got back togehter! and that he told her the truth! ahh neevo...y is evil in this! he is not evil...he is just spoilt oh wwell! no matter what! loved the whole ff! cant wait for u to update the other ones and also write new ones heheh!oh save me from writing more...hehe..wil try to write more and update others as wellBig smile thanks kash jaldi jaldi!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Michi FF:One Sensous Night (complete) (Page 27)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missindia26

Absolutely wonderful ending Siya! Clap
Yay Michi got married! Tongueyep! they got married...wihout any delaayyyyy
Aw Dadi is so sweet, love her relationshiip with Milind and with Prachi, she's supportive and comforting but also funny Winkthats Milind's dadiLOL
"you are sexy, seductive, sensuous", lol could totally imagine him saying that LOLU can?! how tell tell
Yay the three evils got told Approve
Aw so they had a "suhaag subah" instead of "suhaag raat" but thats ok Embarrassedyeah! they had a c-morning! yeah it was a C moment what ever the time of the day it isLOL
And aw final scene was so romantic, Michi are going to have a baby, perfect ending Big smile
Loved this Michi FF Hugthanks TJ for the support u gave me thruoutHug
Love TJ x

effingkayamath

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mi-neepearl

Goldie

mi-neepearl

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
A wonderful ending siya, just tooo perfect!!!!ClapClapClap
finally he did pour out everything that he had been keeping to himself!Big smile
finally, those 3 did get a piece of their own medicine!!!!Angry
afterall, they did have a c-morning rather than night!!!Day DreamingLOL
awww the last scene was very cute, sweet and too good, loved it so much, mich having a cute baby!!!Embarrassed
it has been an excellent ff siya, hope to see more from u!!!Thumbs UpHug

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _ishaara_

Originally posted by siya..

Originally posted by _ishaara_

copy and paste toh sahi, man that would be really hard for me!!! lol i dont think so..hehe...its very easy to press Ctrl+V continouslyLOL

oh i didnt know that!!! bad with comps and keys! HAWWW?! realy?! then u shud take basic computer course fashtWinkLOL

LOL well until now, i didnt find a necessity to take a course. have survived OK. but thank you so much for the advice. lol anytimeLOL

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azam12neelab

A wonderful ending siya, just tooo perfect!!!!ClapClapClap thanku neelamHug
finally he did pour out everything that he had been keeping to himself!Big smileyes, he did...and he became a free man after that
finally, those 3 did get a piece of their own medicine!!!!Angry
afterall, they did have a c-morning rather than night!!!Day DreamingLOLyeah! c morning ho ya night...its a C moment anyway
awww the last scene was very cute, sweet and too good, loved it so much, mich having a cute baby!!!Embarrassed
it has been an excellent ff siya, hope to see more from u!!!Thumbs UpHugdont realy knw if i write more...but wil try...thanks neeelam for the suppotrt and encouragement u gave thruoutHug

divvya

IF-Dazzler

divvya

Posted: 26 June 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
That was too beautiful, Siya. A perfect ending to a very sensous beginning Wink. Milind found his love and life in Prachi. Dadi is very sweet too. And Siya, black satin sheets Blushing Blushing, god, girl, where do you get these ideas? Wink LOL. Now update your other FFs too hun Tongue. Hugs, hugs 

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 28 June 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambul30

That was too beautiful, Siya.thank u divyaHug A perfect ending to a very sensous beginning Winklol hehehe!!!. Milind found his love and life in Prachi. Dadi is very sweet too. And Siya, black satin sheets Blushing Blushingyeah! u knw u shud try it too...since u are married, meri kismat mein woh sab kahaanLOL gosh dd i say thatShocked god, girl, where do you get these ideas? Wink LOL. Now update your other FFs too hun Tongue. Hugs, hugshugs hugs hugsHug 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top