Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Hey Pavitrians,
Its finally time for the Discussion of the week..
And believe me it was quite tuff to think of some questions..

So Now just dont wait..SCROLL down to know about the Discussion For This Week...

Archana from the very first day of the serial has been shown as the shy,quite,enthusiastic girl. She is girl who is though Not educated much but still carries the persona of a very intelligent human being.
We all saw in the previous episodes how she was able to manage situations with such wittyness and smartness.
So now lets discuss somethings about the show till now..

img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Which was your favourite ArMan scene and your fav.Pavitra Rishta on the whole scene till now and why was it your favourite scene?

img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Do you think that ArMan have that magic which is required to conquer many hearts?
img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Do you think that Archana will be blamed for breaking Ajit's marriage by her Bhabhi and other family members?
Do you think Manav would ever be able to tell Archana how much he respects her and adores her way of handling situations?
 Is it right according to you for Varsha to spend some money on herself also as she is the person earning in her family?
Do you think Sulachana would ever be able to find her kind of right guy for Archana?

And this Question is the BIG one!! LOL
 Even if ArMan fall in love..Will Sulachna ever accept this relationship? and Will Archana go againt her Mother's wishes just for Manav?
 And now what do you think will happen this week in Pavitra Rishta?
That's it for now..Hope you all enjoy answerig these questions...So its me Khushi Signing off for now.....Till then Keep discussing..!!

-Khushi

Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 June 2009 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~blackdaughterGur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::||Discussion Of The Week ||::*Your Thoughts*" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wow!   *RESERVED* will edit nd post ma part of the disc soon!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Very Good Question Khushi Smile

Which was your favourite ArMan scene and your fav.Pavitra Rishta on the whole scene till now and why was it your favourite scene?

My Fav Arman scene was when Archana helps the little street-boy and Manav is just around the corner. He is imressed by her intelligence and pure heart. And then he mesmerised by just the look of her eyes. Something touches his heart, this was the beginning for ArMan Love-Story for me.Embarrassed

For the whole of PR scene till now, I liked the scene where Varsha gets upset about Sulochana breaking her necklace to give gifts to Lokhandes. Varsha says she is one giving money in the house and her feelings are not respected. Sulochana gets very angry and breaks down. She says as a parent she never kept records of how much money or care she spent on her kids but they dont care about those things anymore. It showed how sometimes kids take their parents for granted not realising what sacrifices their parents have made for tehm. The scene's plus point was it was very well acted by Savita Prabhune.

Do you think that ArMan have that magic which is required to conquer many hearts?

I think their chemistry is pure magic. And they havent even had proper scenes together yet!! And I trust Ekta about developing chemistry between her lead actors. Her stories might suck sometimes but she has always given her memorable couples.

Do you think that Archana will be blamed for breaking Ajit's marriage by her Bhabhi and other family members?

Yes, the looks Manju gave Archana are the pointers to the approaching storm. Manju and Rasika will try and make Archana's life a mess. They wont easily forget what happened.

Do you think Manav would ever be able to tell Archana how much he respects her and adores her way of handling situations?

Yes, some point of time he will convey to her his exact feelings. But I think their love will be spoken through eyes more than words.

Is it right according to you for Varsha to spend some money on herself also as she is the person earning in her family?

She is earning by doing hard-work, she has right to spend her money. Its not like she isnt giving a penny in the house, but she is just keeping some part to herself.

Do you think Sulachana would ever be able to find her kind of right guy for Archana?

No, because the right kind of guy for Archana is Manav and destiny has written their story together. As Archu's father said they should look at the guy's intention not his pay-package. I hope Sulochana will realise this soon and know where Archana's happiness truly lies.

Even if ArMan fall in love..Will Sulachna ever accept this relationship? and Will Archana go againt her Mother's wishes just for Manav?

Sulochana wont be able to accept ArMan relationship in the beginning. She has always dreamt of getting Archu married to a rich, educated guy. When her dream is broken she wont be able to handle it for some time. But she will eventually realise where Archana's happiness lies and she will herself ask Archana to achieve her happpiness. Archana will never go against her mom's wishes.

This week will majorly focus on Ajit's marriage breaking and Archana's perceived role in it. May be Manav and Archana will get to know each other better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Which was your favourite ArMan scene and your fav.Pavitra Rishta on the whole scene till now and why was it your favourite scene?
Favourite would b the one where she helps the boy in the street. actually saves him from the public and then also helps him out. And Manav busy staring at herEmbarrassed ...was a really nice seen

img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Do you think that ArMan have that magic which is required to conquer many hearts?
Well definate Yes for this Question for a smimple reason being the story is depicted on Middleclass genre the boy as well as the grl both are shown as characterc close to reality.
Am Sure ppl would relate to these characters real quick and that would make them loved by allEmbarrassed

img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Do you think that Archana will be blamed for breaking Ajit's marriage by her Bhabhi and other family members?
Yes ..she will and its natural . It was Archana's frnd who was responsible for the same and by all means ppl would think that Archana had invited her for the wedding . And ppl certainly have reaons to blame her ....being unmarried for such long time and the no of rejections

Manav's character is such that he would never let his feelings out come what may .. His character has been depicted as someone who's Nice, Good at heart .. Earns to Live and Make his Family Satisfied. His Family is everything to him and would'nt do anything without thier consent

would'nt call it wrong totally ...as its person to person ..... i personally believe that she should'nt be doing that .... but if u see it this way that she's been earning a lot and this is the first time that she's decided to spend on her self ... then i do feel she has a right to do that

well i believe in Destiny and if she is destined to marry a guys as her Mother wishes she might get .... now thats suspence naaa ............LOL

honestly .. they'll never fight for thier love ... atleast not in the present stage and Sulochana k manne ka sawaal hi nahii ut tha .... as they wont accept that they love each other ...... being their Aai's children(Manav and Archana) would never go against thier respective mothers

Well i think the whole week's gonna go in with this Ajit issue ... and some tiny miny ArMan scene here and thereEmbarrassed

Edited by -Preeti- - 17 June 2009 at 5:54am

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Which was your favourite ArMan scene and your fav.Pavitra Rishta on the whole scene till now and why was it your favourite scene-

My Fav scene is definately that scene where Manav saw Archu's face..that scene was too goodClapClapClaphe always saw her either eyes or helping someone but never able to see her face n finally when he saw her..awwwEmbarrassedhis expression was telling everything...Claphe was staring at her openly n completely memerised by herClapn Sushant was spectacular in that sceneClapBut it's diffcult to choose any 1 ArMan scene as i loved every scene of ArManEmbarrassedn when featuring them the Saathiya tune rings at the background..n that makes the scene more beautiful n touchingDay Dreaminglast but not the elast it's Sushi-Anku's chemistry that made them already a super hit coupleClap but they still hav a long way to goSmile

?

Offcourse they hav that magic yaar..see we saw only 1 scene ArMan together..but we  all r going crazy to see more of them..hain naBig smileEmbarrassed
n i am hardcore GHT fanEmbarrassed..n after GHT never find any Jodi to love(bcoz never find the magical chemistry in anyone)Ouch..bt i'm watching PR for 1 week..n getting addicted to it to see ArMan More n More n More....EmbarrassedDay Dreamingit's only 2 weeks n i'm sure as a time advances n we get to see some more quality scenes of ArMan,this jodi will make a firm ground on TV as one of its best JodisDay Dreaming

Yea..Manjusha n Her Mom won't spare herCry..will say every ulta sidha things to ArchuAngrybut i dn't think she will be blamed by her family..but they will stand by her including her broBig smileClap

aww yea...n i hope "woh din jaldi aaye"EmbarrassedBlushing..well both Manu n Archu r vry shy..bt they will share a strong bondingBig smile...their love will be pureHeart..n Manu will surely tell hw he had fallen for her..her smilicity n helpful nature had driven him crazy n hw much he loves herDay Dreaming...that day will surely come...thora der hi sahi bt aayega jaroor woh dinBig smileClapBig smilen can't wait for that dayDay Dreaming

well she is too young  but she knws her responsibilties well..n i think it's fair enough to spend some money on her self out of her salary..it's just she is vry straight forward so that day Aaai ko bura lag gayiSmile

Kya pata may be usdin jaise koi tattoo ko utha layegiiLOL sry bt that guy was really BhonduLOLMay be she will find a good salary wala larka bt Archu heart will only beat for ManavEmbarrassed

well she hav to..there's no other reason barring that Manu is poor n he lied to them..bt they should understand the guy is really a gem n will give Archu world's every happiness,he just lied to them bcoz he loves Archu dearly n didn't want to loose her. Archu will be hurt bcoz her aai is hurt bt she has already started loving Manav BY THAT TIME..n will try to forgive him bt won't be able to forgive Manu that easily bcoz of her Aai..n i really wish Aai can see the true love between this two n forgive him n bring them togetherEmbarrassedSmile

ekta';s soap so obviously whatever we will think,won't happenLOL..bt i'm fade up with ajit,manjusha..Angryn really want Manu's family to b introduced n some really cute scenes of ArManEmbarrassed

t
EmbarrassedThanx -Khushi for the lovely question n thoroughly enjoyed my self aanswering themEmbarrassed

Edited by mou.kundu100 - 14 June 2009 at 10:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Khushi_

img218/3149/b1ly1.gif hspace5Which was your favourite ArMan scene and your fav.Pavitra Rishta on the whole scene till now and why was it your favourite scene
Um...I think when Manav first saw Archana, like her eyes because it was the first time he saw her and got him curious to know who she was.
?

Yes they do =) I think the actors have good chemistry and it's shown in the scenes
We already know the answer to thisLOL My bad for replying too lateLOL
Yes =)
I can understand where she's coming from. She's a different person then Archana and others in the family and she feels that the family depends on her too much and feels burdened and just wants to spend some money on herself. I'm not sure but to me, I don't think she's selfish cuz she cares when Archana or her mother are insulted
I dunno. Maybe a guy will overlook the fact that she's not very educated and will like her for who she is but I don't think it'll matter cuz we all know she's gonna be with ManavLOL

Um...maybe she'll accept it. I mean she loves Archana and I think she can do this much for Archana's happiness.
Um....the week's almost over sono point in guessingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top