India-Forums

Written Update: 12th June - full update

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

Well no1 had posted the update for 12th june. So I thought to post a detailed update.

Sania has posted the highlights of the epi

Here's the full update of 12th June.

This is my 1st update, so I apologise for any mistakes :)

It starts with Aalekh and Sadhna in their room. Aalekh asks sadhna doesn't she want to change, Sadhna nods yes, Aalekh tells her to go and change, and tells her that we should change and freshen up when we come back from outside, sadhna tells aalekh that even he didn't change. Aalekh tells her that he'll change later. Aalekh insists and saadhna leaves to change. As soon as sadhna leaves aalekh gets up and goes to the mandir, and says "I knoe wot your thinking, your thinking that y do I come everyday to disturb u. But what do I do? I don't understand anything. Both of them don't listen to me, they don't do anything that I want them to do. You know I give them so much time to talk to each other, only then they will be friends, but nothing of such is happening, sadhna is always looking for me and shlok is always just talking to me. What should I do god? I've tried everything, but nothing is happening. And you know what, I haven't eaten kulfi for a while because I had promised you. You know I how much I feel like eating kulfi (he has such a cute face here…lol! I love aalekh…) Now you tell me god, what should I do?" He closes his eyes and asks god to show him a way to unite shlok nd sadhna. He remembers sadhna telling him to throw a coin in the water and ask for whatever he wants, god will fulfil it. He opens his eyes and asks god to wait for a minute and he goes nd gets a bowl full of water and he realises he doesn't have a coin, and doesn't knoe wot to do, he notices that there are coins in the pooja ki thaali, and he grabs a coin from there. And wishes for sadhna and shlok to unite. He kisses the coin, and throws it in the bowl. He tells god that it's his responsibility to fulfil his wish. Aalekh grabs the bowl and hides it behind bhagwan's murti, and leaves from there. (cute scene)

Meanwhile in the room, sadhna wonders where aalekh is, and suddenly aalekh walks in and saakdhna ask him where he was, and aalekh tells her that he was in downstairs in the hall, and tells sadhna that he needs to go and change, sadhna takes out clothes for him,and aalekh leaves to change.  Aalekh comes back to the room after changing and starts to look at his scrapbook, and sadhna comes there with his medicine, and requests him to take it, aalekh starts to ask her why does he need the medicines? And sadhna reminds him that he has a sore throat, and she apologises for not noticing it, and aalekh tells her he is fine now. Saadhna forces him to take the medicine,but aalekh keeps refusing and sais he is fine. Sadhna requests him to take the medicine for her sake, and aalekh is talking to god in his mind. He says "god, look what I have to do… I don't even have a sore throat and yet still I have to take this medicine. Saadhna looks at him, and requests him again, aalekh finally takes the medicine. (hahaha cute aalekh…his expression is a must see) aalekh starts looking at his scrapbook again.

@ The Sharma's house.

Ragini is sitting on her bed crying and thinking about ranvir. Kaushi comes in ragini's room, and calls her, ragini quickly wipes her tears and turns around, and asks kaushi to sit down. Kaushi asks her again if she is happy. Ragini looks at her surprisingly. Kaushi asks her if everything is fine between her and ranvir. Ragini sais everything is fine, ranbir loves her a lot and tells her not to worry, as everything is fine. And ragini asks her why she is asking if she is happy. Kaushi tells her that she was concerned about why you suddenly wanted to stay here. Ragini again tellsher that there is nothing to worry about, she just really missed them,so she thought to stay here for a few days. Ragini asks kaushi, that can't she stay here? Isn't this no longer my house? Vinu enters and tells ragini that this house was, is and will always be yours. You can stay here as long as you want. Kaushi agrees. Vinu asks Ragini How she is. Ragini says she is fine,vinu kisses her forehead. Vinu sits besides ragini, and tells her that the house has lightened up ever since she came, and tells her that he's happy, and tells her that this happiness could've been doubled if sadhna was here aswell. Ragini agrees with vinu,but she tells them that she couldn't leave aalekh alone.

Baq @ the rajvansh house!

Ranvir comes back from the office, and goes straight to the kitchen, and sees food set on the table. Ranvir thinks to himself that ragini has cooled down and smiles. Saadhna comes and ranvir notices her. Saadhna sets food on the table for ranvir. Ranvir looks around and asks sadhna if she set the dinner for him and sadhna nods yes. And Ranvir tells sadhna that he is dead, and asks sadhna that is ragini still angry with him? He tells sadhna to believe him that he has realised his mistake, and wanted to say sorry. He tells her that he called her so many times, but she never answered his calls. He thought to come home early just to surprise ragini, but got so busy with work.and ask sadhna that ragini must be really angry with him, that's why she didn't wait for him for dinner either. Ranvir tells sadhna that ragini won't forgive him that easily, and says that don't worry, even I'll see how long will she stay angry with me. He's about to leave to his room, and sadhna informs him that ragini has gone to mama ji's place. Ranvir is sad after hearing this, sadhna tells him to eat something, as it's not god to sleep with an empty stomach. Ranvir sits down to have dinner, while sadhna serves. Sadhna asks ranvir that there must be a lot of work in the office these days na? Ranvir says there too much workload. Sadhna tells him that she understands that it must be very hard for him to manage so much work, and requests him to share if there's anything he would want to share with her, because it would make her happy if she could help him and ragini with anything, and she informs ranvir that ragini's mood isn't that good these days, she suddenly decided to  stay at mama ji's place today, it may be possible that when she returns tomorrow, her mood will be fine. Sadhna requests ranvir to keep trying and talk to ragini. Ranvir nods, and sadhna tells him to eat.

Saalekh's room  (next morning).

Aalekh is painting, and sadhna enters with a glass of juice, and tells him to drink it. And aalekh tells her that he wants to sharpen his pencil first, and then he'll have the juice, and asks her to put it on the table for him. And sadhna reminds him not to forget to drink his juice. Aalekh nods and tells her that he'll drink it. Sadhna is about to leave when aalekh calls her and asks her if she'll cook his favourite food? Sadhna says she will cook his favourite food which are gobhi and paneer. And aalekh remembers that shlok likes bhindi. And aalekh tell sadhna to make bhindi and baingan ka bharta (yuck who like baingan ka bharta here?) aalekh says that these dishes are his favourite and wants to eat them. And asks her to make gulab jamun for the dessert. Sadhna is confused, and tells him that he hates bhindi. Aalekh makes a funny face and tells sadhna that no, and wants to eat bhindi, sadhna tells him that she'll cook everything he asked her to cook. Aalekh is happy, sadhna reminds him again to drink his juice on time, and aalekh tells her he will, sadhna leaves, and aalekh gets back to his painting.

Ranvir's office:

Ranvir is looking at his and ragini photo, and he calls ragini, but ragini's phone is switched off. And ranvir is surprised, and says is she that angry, that she won't even give me a chance to ask for her forgiveness? Even I'll see how long will she avoid me. And calls on ragini's home number, but then cuts the phone, ranvir thinks to himself that if there's a problem between husband and wife, you shouldn't involve other family members.

Aalekh's room

While Aalekh is painting, shlok enters his room,and aalekh says that he's here early, and tells him that he likes it.Sholk thanks him, and looks at his painitng, and tells him that he really likes his painting, aalekh tells him that he going to something really different this time,and gets back to his painting while shlok watches him paint. After a while aalekh turns and asks him to do him a favour. Aalekh tells shlok that he wants to drink juice, and asks him to go downstairs and tell sadhna. she must be in the kitchen. Aalekh tells shlok that he is busy painting, that's why he can't go. Shlok is about to leave, but he notices that the juice is on the table. Shlok tells aalekh that the juice is already on the table. Aalekh tells shlok that this juice is warm, and wants his juice chilled. Shlok asks aalekh that he has a sore throat doesn't he, then why do u want to have chilled juice? Aalekh tell shlok that his throat is fine, sadhna gave him medicine last nite. and tells shlok not to ask him too many questions, and says that you don't bother going, I'll go and get the juice myself. Shlok stops aalekh and tells him to continue with his painting while he'll get the juice for him. Shlok leaves and aalekh follows him. Sadhna is in the kitchen cooking, and shlok greets sadhna. Sadhna informs shlok that aalekh is in his room, shlok tells her that he has already met aalekh, and he has sent him here to get some chilled orange juice for him. Sadhna tells shlok that she has to run after him to get him to drink juice, and today he asked for juice himself, it's really strange. Shlok agrees. Aalekh secretly watches shlok and sadhna talk. Someone is behind aalekh, and he turns around. He is shocked to see vasu there. And it ends on vasu' face.

Precap:  ranvir climbs up ragini's window, with a rose in his hand. He notices someone near the cupboard, assuming it must be ragini. The lights off, and grabs her from the baq, while covering her mouth. As soon as the lights turn on he sees it malti bhabi.

Sorry guys, it's a bit long. Lol! Kinda wrote it in detail :)

Well Over all nice epi today. Loved saalekh scenes.

Loved aalekh…lol..he's is adorable.

Can't wait for Monday…

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedasamsayshelloangeleyeszrgattunaj7.shona.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
thnk u sooooooooooo much sanjuHug reallllyyy lovely & detailed update....its really appreciableThumbs Up
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
thanx hun.
I kinda got carried away.
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Copied the update in the 1st post of Highlight of 12th June 2009.

Thanks Sanju for the detailed update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top