Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
great that the story is spontaneous.. and not pre planned...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Nishi*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Into the Ocean - update page 3 (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Finally got to reach your second chapter daa....

Well.... you're doing a great job Nishi ClapClapClap... I really liked it  daa Clap

But I tell ya, that man is def some lier LOLLOLLOL..... poor girl.... had to run all the way out in the rain to confront him, but he easily escaped by giving a lame excuse......... that to by saying "hope you recover" Angry... how dare he.......  after all she is his crush naa WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nishi kutty.... hope you don't mind me imagining Angad and Kripa for the protagonists ROFLROFLROFL... when i started reading your story, I could only picture Kripa in Sheena's place Embarrassed.... so I'll imagine Angad in place of that guy  ok ROFL Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Nishi*

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 10 July 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
chapter 3-

Sheena came back to the cafe saoking wet and a bit pissed offAngryLOL But whatever, there were weird people like that. She went to the back to grab her stuff and quickly leave before the rain started to pour even harder. "Bye everyone", she said as she walked out the door. She opened her umbrella and made the long journey home...Embarrassed 

there.. I had to get atleast a paragraph up hereTongue and aish.. you picture whatever you want as long as you read/comment hereAngry

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 10:01am | IP Logged
She thinks about how weird that guy was but brushes it off. Probably just some wacko WackoLOL Sheena loved the rain very much. It was so beautiful watching it fall and land on things and make splashes. And then after it was done everything looked so beautiful and green.. and colorful Big smileEmbarrassed The only thing she didn't exactly like about it was the she couldn't paint outside in the rain..  All her paints and everything would get all messed up and she wouldn't be able to concentrate with all the rain pouding on her making that noise... But anyways, she could still gaze from the inside and paint.  

Painting was her life. A day didn't go by that she didn't want to draw all the beauties of the world and paint them extrordinary colors. It made her happy and someday she hoped to become a little famous and maybe make some extra money off it. She doubted anyone would like her work though...  She turned the corner and walked up to the small apartment building she lived in. It would have to do until she got a better job that made more money. She liked it anyway. It was small so there wasn't too many people and it was old looking.. and had some pretty flowers in front of it too. The people seemed friendly..  As Sheena went inside, she said hi to some lady there (she forgot her name) and went inside to pull out her paints so she could sit by the window and paint the beauiful scenery outside....

Liebestraum

Edited by *Nishi* - 17 July 2009 at 10:01am

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged

sheena had realized that she had fell asleep when she accidentally knocked over the painting she was working on. "crAP" she said as she tried to pick up everything as fast as possible before the paints made any big stains. She went to the bathroom to clean up the paints from her face and hands. As she was washing her hands, she looked at herslef for a long time in the mirror. She was extremely tired from the pressure at work and school and was getting barely enough sleep. And she always felt guilty because she couldn't get to paint as much as she'd love to now. I mean, she knew balancing college and work would be hard so she wouldn't get to have too much time for herslef. But this was too much. It was almost as if she was falling into some sort of depression. Who knew you could get depressed from not painting? Shocked The clock read 5:40 AM so she decided to go online and check some things before she headed to her real bed..

After some time, she got into her warm bed sheets and snuggled up Embarrassed. She tried hard to fall asleep and catch the few hours she had left. 

The sun rose high in the sky shining through her bedroom window. Sheena hadn't slept the whole night. Instead, she lie awake thinking of her past. She couldn't get out of it no matter how much she tried. She knew it wasn't good for her health and mentally. She needed to stop right away before she started losing her mind. But no matter what shw couldn't.  Those images came back to her mind like stabs in her heart. She was so numb she couldn't even cry anymore.  Then she thought of his face. "Pata nai kyun.. I keep thinking of him" she said outloud. He seemed so sweet and mysterious. Something about him had caught her eye like nothing else had. Maybe if he came again to the cafe she could get to know him... No... Sheena stop thinking like this. Who would be interested in some depressed psycho like you. Seriously.

This morning she felt something new. Something inside of her was going to get past this and be normal again. She pushed herself up from bed and forced herself to take a cold shower. She knew that would definately wake her up. She got ready and grabbed everything she would need for the day. Then she took her ipod from under all the books under her bed and turned it to a loud and upbeat song and turned it up loud. Then she smiled widely and walked out the door into her small world that was just waiting for her...

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 01 August 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

Sheena is walking happily to her job. It's a sunny day and the birds are chirping ver loudly. She holds on to her shoulder bag and looks up at the sky and smiles. She's almost to the caf and she glances through the window and sees a familiar face. HAILA Shocked IT'S HIM. Sheena jumps all the way back to the corner of the building and puts her back to the wall. She puts her fingers in her mouth thinking what she should do next. Why was he here???  Ehh what should I do what should I do. He's just a guy and you have to do your job sheena. She walked in the caf and acted busy taking off her jacket and bag while she went to the back. She puts her stuff down in her usual place and puts her apron on. Then she comes out really fast and orders coffee. "Wow. You never drink coffee. Why are you getting it now are you nervous? Ohh.. is it that guy over there" one of her friends teased. "Ugh whatever just get me some coffee." "What kind?" "Don't go on with a long list just give me the one you always get. That smells nice." She said with her back to the desk. Her friend put the order in the machine right next to her and came back a few minutes later with a small cup of steaming coffee. "He keeps looking at you you know." Sheena just sips her coffee nervously. She keeps talking with her friend while she drinks her coffee. The whole time her back is against the front of the desk. "Hello?" His voice startles her and she spills her coffee. "Nervous?" he says. And she bends down quickly to clean it up. "Can I help you?" her friend asks him. "Can I have this lady take my order" he says. "Um yeah sure" her friend steps back so that sheen can take the order. "What would you like today.." she says awkwardly. "I would like to buy your paintings."

"Excuse me?"

"I would like to buy your paintings. Specifically the one with the tan-ish kind of background and the red flower." Sheena froze. The guy watches her reaction.. No one had ever asked her that question before.

"Maybe we should talk about it later after you're done with work. Same place, same time?"

"What. I barely know you and what same place??"
"You know... where you always go after work. Where the magic happens." He put his hands up and made his fingers move.
"Uh yeah sure I guess." sheena finding loss for words.

And then he left. so mysteriusly like a stalker. No one really knew that she painted. Sometimes she brought her work in just because she would once in a while paint in mornings and needed a place to protect them until she got home. No one ever asked and no one ever looked like they cared about them. Then all of a sudden this guy.. mysteriusly comes in like this and lies about leaving something.. and then comes next day and wants to buy my paintings??

As he backs away to leave, Sheena friend comes over and starts pesturing her with questions. "Who is that guy? Do you know him? OOooh I know he is your lover. What did he want?" He walks out the door and the bell rings. "I have no clue man." Her friend smiles at her and shakes her head. Sheena smiles back and gets back to work. Sheena puts a smile on her face and blasts the music on her ipod and starts dancing while cooking.

Trying to ignore the fact that in a few hours some guy will meet with her wanting to negotiate a deal of buying her paintings. Should she even go? For all she knows he could be some murderer. Well she had already decided. No. she never shows anybody her paintings and she definately will not SELL any of her paintings. Thats it. She'll just.. drink lots of coffee before she goes and she will be all ready to stand up to him with a firm answer.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top