Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
ROFL you guys.. okay i will try to post a long chapter today Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Into the Ocean - update page 3 (Page 2)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Ayooo ShockedShocked... horror vaa??  Ouch...... Amma Nishi kutty, I was eagerly waiting to read your love/ crush story EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... please daa... make my wish come true.... if not, at least 75 % love story, and 25% horror ok Tongue....

eagerly waiting daa....

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Aish, 50-50 ok va... (love and horror)..

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjun_Meena

Aish, 50-50 ok va... (love and horror)..

hehe that too is ok daa Tongue....

Meenu kutty... naane (athu thaan onga Pugal katchi kootany thozhi yee) oru horror Ouch, intha FF um 100% horror naa Confused, neenga bayanthiduveenga illadha Tongue

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Meenu kutty... naane (athu thaan onga Pugal katchi kootany thozhi yee) oru horror Ouch LOL, intha FF um 100% horror naa Confused, neenga bayanthiduveenga illadha Tongue
ROFL

CK3 la post panalam..

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Sheena went in the back to the kitchen to get another plate. Of course her mind was racing with the usual thoughts. Why in the world is this guy staring at me?? It had been over 45 minutes now. She decided that if he was still doing this when she came back she would have to confront him. She knew she was pretty and all but this was too much LOL But when she came back, he was gone. Of course. This always happens in movies. When the guy stares at her he leaves before she can catch him. But this time... I'm gonna catch him. Sheena grabbed her coat and ran out the cafe as fast as she could. It started to rain hard and it was hard to make out where he was. She found him running ahead about to turn a corner. "Hey!" she yelled. "Wait up."  Now it started to thunder. She ran as fast as she could when she finally caught up with him. "Hey you... you forgot something." She said, panting. He turned around and looked at her suprised. "What are you doing here?" he said quietly. "What did I leave?" Sheena was leaning against a tree to catch her breath. "Excuse me? Hurry up I have to go."

"Oh... oh you didn't leave anything. I just said that.. listen why were you looking at me like that?"
"Who are you I don't even know you " (LOL) "Yeah.. yes you do. From the cafe we were just at. I work there. Remember....?"  The guy just looked at her. The rain was getting harder. "Well then.. I--" she started.
"I have to go now.. hopefully you will recover soon." He gave her a funny smile and left.......

this is the first time i'm writing this kind of love story thing... sorry LOLOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMeena.IFMP_Radha

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Good going.. so its gonna be a love story hun.. ok.. will enjoy any number of romances...

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

^thanks meena. i dont know if its going to be a love story or not.. just going where the story is taking me.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top