Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Hey guys Big smile I have many stories and FFs here on IF but this is my first one posting in the Tamil section. I hope you like it...Embarrassed Please read and comment.

Sheena -with her arms full of her bag and books- made her way through the crowd to the front desk. She put her bag and books to the corner and put on her apron. After she put on her apron and signed in, she went to the back so she could put her books and bag in a safe place. She glanced at the clock before she went back outside. The clock read 5:14pm. The Cafe closed at 8pm. She would only have 3 more hours to endure this night. Then she could go home and relax and work on her book project that was due the next day. She ran back to the counter and began taking people's orders.   
The music was blasting real loud and people everywhere were screamingLOL Thursdays were always busy days. Soon it will be over with... thank God. This Cafe was the perfect place for everything. People would come here for meetings, the small concerts outside and above all most importantly- the foodWinkLOL. A few hours later everything seemed to calm down a little... People were winding down and enjoying their evening. Simal was taking a plate of food to a table when she noticed him. He was staring at her with the most blank expression ever. Where ever she moved, his eyes moved.LOL 

Okay... I know this is kindaLOL It will get better though. I promise LOLLOLLOL

Edited by *Nishi* - 10 July 2009 at 10:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanausha_poojaMeena.IFnetra_ramaMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Into the Ocean - update page 3" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Vare vaa.... Nishi Kutty, great start daa ClapClap

... so Simal is a school or college student  daaa?  Love at first sight vaa???  I bet that boy/ man is bowled over by her beauty?? Embarrassed.... keep writing daa, would love to read long parts too daa..........eagerly waiting for the next one Tongue

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:06am | IP Logged
wow wow wow! I love your stories....keep on going sweety.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Interesting starting Choti...Tongue

Do i sense a crush here??Embarrassed

waiting for the next chaptDay Dreaming

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
okay im gonna post th next chapter soon.. meli.. u said crushLOL im gonn change this story to a horror one. LOL

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
wow.. I love horror stories..

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Choti...I like horror onesCool

netra_rama