~*~AN Romantic Scene Thread~*~ - Page 95

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ftm_ca

I knew it! 😆 You gave him the best lines.

Personally, I loved angsty-AN just 'cause they did it so well. However, the whole boxing-match deal was absolutely  because who in the world fights with their boss? If Abhi wasn't as fair as he was, and this was some other senior, Armaan would've faced a heck load of trouble at work. And even when they tried comedy, you have to agree Ives, they didn't know where to stop (i.e. Susu ) They had a problem balancing it out most times. But yes, the days of the Medical Camp and Panchgani were golden, and that was romantic comedy at its best.

Yeah the Susu mess was horrible...and the best scenes were all before the project thing started...wish they would sit down and think for a minute while writing out the story and find a good balance...maybe they should rewatch old scenes as well!😉😆
Originally posted by Love_Amit

<FONT color=#0000ff>@Himanshu</FONT>

Hey.....u written such nice piece of scene i just loved it Abhi thinking Niki more crazy than him....thats funny actually they about have make us go crazy for them....great work...will like u get more such beautiful scenes from u...😊

HEY LOVE AMIT!!
really glad that you liked my scene
yaa that was really funny both getting crazy for each other
thanks for your wonderful comments 😃 😃
hey annu!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for your wonderful comments
really glad that you liked my scene
it was completely my pleasure if i could provide you with something good!!!!!Edited by desperate001 - 14 years ago
@ Ivy 😊

Hey I just read your captions update and I am really enjoying it! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to gather the pics and write this story for us 👍🏼

I love intense and confident Abhi 😳 but I have to agree with Niki that he does look cute when he stutters 😆

Looking forward to more 😃
ivy,
awesome update.. for the part about gang planning out, i already pmed you when i previewed.. but none of the less i totally loived.. you have got captions perfectly well.. and best one was atul's....  completely hillarious..

Oh and the whole flowers story, how you converted the whole thing into completely hillarious and totally different scene than the ones they come from... its outstanding.. cant wait to see next bit :)
Ivy really i must say ur story goin on scene pretty well.
As there one DMG is goin  on ur story to enjoy n hav fun if original hav less for u.
@Ditto, Priyanka, Wow- thanks so much u guys! I'm glad ur enjoying the caps story!
What!?
No new scenes at all....😭
Please, please someone write something new!!!
hey guys noone is updating pleasee

some one write something new
** Scenes Written by Erutan99**

SCENE 15

(A short silly piece set during the Susu track...takes place about a week or so after Suman joins Sanjeevani and convinces Niki to help her win Abhi's heart...)

"Sumanji, I have to tell u something!" Abhi finally cried out in desperation as the brightly colored girl stood in front of him trying miserably to flirt with him.

Suman blushed and smiled coyly up at him thinking he was about to confess to her. Fluttering her eyelashes at him but only succeeding to make it appear as if something was stuck in her eye she bashfully played with the end of her braid. "Please, Abhimanyuji. How many times have I told u to call me Susu." Flirtatiously she took a step closer to Abhi who instanly took one back.

"Y-yes of course...S-Susuji." Suman smiled as Abhi tried to place as much distance between them as possible. "Listen I need to tell u something important."

"Yessss...." Suman felt giddy...he would be hers today...he would confess for sure today. She was such a beauty how could he not be in love with her already even if she had only been there for a week. Guys always fell in love easily when presented with a pretty face.

"Umm...perhaps we should sit down." Saying so he moved over to sit on the couch in his cabin only to jump up and move to sit behind his desk when Suman sat down almost on top of him. Gesturing for her to take the seat across from him he steeled himself to put his desperate plan into action. It was the only way he knew of to stop Suman from chasing after him.

"Y-you wanted to be my friend, right?" Abhi started taking a deep breath as the crazy girl in front of him began to nod her head giddily. "I am glad to have you as a friend. Friends are after all so hard to find these days."

"Yes! They are...and so we don't have to only be friends....we can be more too if u want." Suman hinted trying to get across to the handsome doctor that she was single and available and ready to throw herself at his feet.

Abhi faltered before regaining his composure and forcing a smile at the girl. "That's very kind of you to offer but it takes a while for friends to gain enough comfort around each other to move on and become best friends," he explained pretending not to understand the meaning of her earlier words. "But I am sure with us working on the Sanjeevani project together we will become quite good friends. In fact I already see u as one."

Suman disgruntled at not being understood immediately cheered up after hearing this. "I am so happy to be your friend!"

Abhi smiled. Now for the finishing touch so she would forget about him! "So since you're my friend now would u mind helping me with a personal problem?"

Suman leaned forward eagerly, eyes wide with curiosity. "personal problem...?"

"Yes," Abhi paused and forced himself to take on a melancholy appearance. "A very personal problem..."

Suman's eyes lit up and she almost fell out of her chair in joy at being treated with such attention and respect that would require her helping the doctor with something personal. Maybe he would be so pleased with her help that he'd fall madly in love with her and confess right then and there!

"You see," Abhi continued. "I need u to help me make amends with my wife..." Abhi pretended to stare off into the distance while thinking about "his wife" while watching Suman out of the corner of his eye.

He wanted her help! He wanted her help! She'd help him! She'd help him! Oh she'd do everything possible to help him make up with his....."WIFE?!" Suman jumped up as she screamed out loud this last word shocked to the core. He was married....tears were already building up in her eyes...How? Why? When? Where? Who?

"Yes..." Abhi continued to pretend to ignore the dramatically distraught girl focusing on his story instead. "You see, we had a fight...i got mad at her...and she left home...but now...I really miss her...." Without even realizing it Abhi forgot who and what he was talking about as he began to think of Niki....he really did miss her.

Suman stood there stunned. "Wh-who..." sniffling and swallowing hard she tried again. "Who is she?"

"Niki..." he sighed without thinking. Suman's eyes widened in shock and she stumbled back, tripped over her feet and fell in a sqrawl onto the floor. Abhi jumped up at the sudden noise and stared in surprise at the brightly clad girl who had started bawling on the floor.

"NO! That can't be right! She-you hate each other! And...and she promised to help u fall in love with me! She can't be ur wife!" Suman wailed while beating her hands against the floor.

Abhi gasped as he realized that he had claimed Niki as his wife and mentally slapped himself. Idiot! Sighing he moved forward and tried to calm Suman down and help her onto the couch.

"Suman-er...Susuji we don't hate each other. We're just mad. We had a huge fight and Niki is crazy...she tends to say and agree to stupid things when she's in a mood." Suman sniffed and looked up at Abhi in despair.

"But...but she promised to help me..." Abhi sighed mentally promising certain torture to the mischievous intern.

"Yes, well..." Abhi racked his head thinking up a plausible excuse...."umm...Niki is just like that...she is so full of mischief and crazy ideas that no one knows what she's going to do next and sometimes it doesn't even make sense....maybe-maybe she thought that if she helped you then I would remember that I had a wife and would keep my distance from u and come apologize to her...or maybe she wanted to test my loyalty to her despite our fight....I don't know! I can never figure out what she's thinking!" Abhi cried out in frustration rubbing his temples and muttering to himself about the crazy girl.

By now Suman had calmed down and was staring at the aggravated doctor with wide pitying eyes...Poor guy...seems like the couple had more problems than anyone she'd seen...if his wife acted like this every time they got into a fight...maybe she should have a word with Niki and tell her that u just didn't do these things to your husband....

Nodding solemnly she reached over and patted Abhi comfortingly on his shoulder. "Don't worry Abhimanyuji. I'll help u...I'll talk to Nikiji for u....it'll be okay...I'll remind her of her duties as a wife and how she should behave and respect you...not to worry!" As she headed out the door Suman mourned over the fact that she had lost the chance of having this handsome doctor for her own...ah well...there were always others...this hospital was filled with handsome doctors...she just had to find an unattached one....hmm...that Dr. Atul was really cute...was he attached...?

Abhi stared at the once more cheerful girl in disbelief as she promptly got up and headed out the door in search of "his wife." Sighing in relief he moved over to his desk with a smile. No more having to deal with Suman Lata Dalmia trying to seduce him. And that's when it hit him....Suman...had just left....in search of "his wife." ...Niki! With that Dr. Modi took off out the door hoping to find her before the nutty girl did. Oh God, she would kill him!

~The End~

Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago