Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pg713

Groupbie

pg713

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Looks like Archu is going to be in big trouble next week.  The accusing eyes for the sister-in-law and her mother... and the friend kept saying her name as if she new everything from the beginning.  doesn't she know Archu's sis-in-law is going to blame her for everything.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looks like Archu is going to be in big trouble" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Yeah, things don't look good at all Confused

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yup manjusha n her mom won't leave archuAngrypoor girlCry

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Yah..i m doubting the same for her now...I really think that she is gonna be in trouble now...

Nice_n_Naughty

IF-Dazzler

Nice_n_Naughty

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
definately.... god bless archu

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged
The looks Manju gave Archu after the fiasco, makes me scared. But dont worry..the Karanjkar gang-Varsha,Vaishali,Vinod and may be even Sulochana will stand up for Archana. So she wont be alone. But Rasika might plan some revenge for Archana. May be she is the one who will reveal after Archu's marriage to Manav that Manav is just a mechanic and he lied.So this will make Archu to stay in her Maayka despite being married.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i know
thats making me more worried
waise bhi manju is always behind archana, now she'll be blamed to break her bro's marriage tooCry

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 14 June 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devashree_h

The looks Manju gave Archu after the fiasco, makes me scared. But dont worry..the Karanjkar gang-Varsha,Vaishali,Vinod and may be even Sulochana will stand up for Archana. So she wont be alone. But Rasika might plan some revenge for Archana. May be she is the one who will reveal after Archu's marriage to Manav that Manav is just a mechanic and he lied.So this will make Archu to stay in her Maayka despite being married.

u actually took the supense put devashreeeLOL
well uptil now i too have made this would b the future plot of the show ...but we never know what plans ekta haveWink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top