Congrats to the YRKKH team!ALL winners added! - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
congrats to the whole YRKKH team for winning 11 awards altogether i am very happy that both my fav shows bagged so many awards๐Ÿ‘
really proud of bidaai and YRKKH and more than anything i am proud to be a fan of both these shows
Originally posted by _charu_

How many awards did Bidai win last year? there was no yrkkh at that time ! the jury is always criticized whether it's SPA or Filmfare or Screen or IIFA...but as they say  "may the best man win ! "  i expected Bidai to win most of the awards (n i wouldn't have been sulking on this) bec. last year it has been the most popular show on Star..but leaving aside the controvertial best bhabhi, devrani awards, Malti not winning the hasya character , and Ranvir not winning best pati was shocking..in many categories where YRKKH was not nominated, Bidai characters didn't win those also...๐Ÿ˜ฒdekha jaye toh Ragini's dad is a better father than a sasur....Ragini & Ranvir's marriage took place just 5 mnths back and what has she done as a bahu to get best bahu award? she's a better sister n patni....... Sadhna is a better bhabhi, patni and sister but what made them give Alekh the best husband and best beta? Ranvir is the best beta and Alekh a good husband....

whateva, i'm happy Karan and Hina won 2 awards each , rest of the awards were a bonus..YRKKH has audience appreciation and love which is most important...the viewership is increasing day by day along with the population of crazed fans like us ...๐Ÿ˜›

charu i am sorry but lets not mix bidaai and YRKKH here...both of them are from same production house and these two shows star cast are like family...so whats the point in discussing whether bidaai is better or YRKKH is better๐Ÿ˜Š we should be happy that both the shows won the awards and thats something that should matter to us๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by dharaa

charu i am sorry but lets not mix bidaai and YRKKH here...both of them are from same production house and these two shows star cast are like family...so whats the point in discussing whether bidaai is better or YRKKH is better๐Ÿ˜Š we should be happy that both the shows won the awards and thats something that should matter to us๐Ÿ˜Š

ACCEPTED dear ! i never want to talk abt Bidai in ny of my posts but since some members posted something very nasty on bidai forum & here on yrkkh forum abt yrkkh,  i couldn't stop myself..i apologize...infact i already said i expected bidai to win most of the awards..i am the last person to complain abt who got the award n who didn't.....mujhe toh koi award nahi milne wala..na ladai karke na fan bankar ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by _charu_

ACCEPTED dear ! i never want to talk abt Bidai in ny of my posts but since some members posted something very nasty on bidai forum & here on yrkkh forum abt yrkkh,  i couldn't stop myself..i apologize...infact i already said i expected bidai to win most of the awards..i am the last person to complain abt who got the award n who didn't.....mujhe toh koi award nahi milne wala..na ladai karke na fan bankar ! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

arey i know about that many newbies are trying to create misunderstanding b/w the members of both the forum so better to ignore those...and wohi toh we are not getting any awards so bekaar mei ladke kya fayda๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
anyways nice meeting u ..i am dhara
Edited by dharaa - 14 years ago
Originally posted by angelonearth

I found Kapil anjalis act stunning.The best actually,๐Ÿ˜ƒBut it was pre-recorded .Thats why they had such elaborate costume changes.Angad and sadhna were cute.Hina and karan both are not great dancers hence they should have been given a slower song and they needed practice.Both danced individually and lacked co-ordination.And hardly any steps together.But liked the awards on the whole!

was it pre-recorded? Kapil and Anjali didn't perform at the function then? their act was the best...

a slow or romantic song wouldn't have made a difference..when these 2 didn't reherse together (or they didn't find time to reherse much for their performance) the song doesn't matter...and Hina and Karan are novice and i don't think they r gr8 dancers either...so next yr they must leave this dancing bit to others ๐Ÿ˜†
Kindly Refrain from Compairing the 2 Shows(Bidai & YRKKH)

Both the show's are good and are very much loved by people. Winning the award or not winning it won't make a difference. The best part is that they have been Nominated.

Lets not start with arguments as to who won and who did'nt. And just enjoy the moment guys. We must be happy for those who won.

This Topic has gone off the track

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team