Mayur Sajan ff(Love aaj kal) pt21-pg 67

Posted: 14 years ago

**Edited on 4th August: Hey Guys ^^ that is the siggy i made for my ff, please do comment and tell me how it is**

Hey guys, well so, i'm just a newbie outhere, and have never really started a topic of a FF for that matter before. but reading all your amazing FFs, I really got inspired and would love to share one of mine with you. So well, here's just a character sketch of how the FF would be. Would love to see your comments or criticisms, anything. But please do read and feedback will be really appreciated.

Nupur Bhushan- Nupur has newly entered Excel College, with only one aim, to top it even this year. A very studios, introvert but headstrong girl. For her, love just is in books and films at the least, not in real life. She doesn't believe in love, and really dislikes guys flirting with her, since she never realizes that she's the most beautiful girl ever seen.  

Diya Bhushan- Nupur's younger sister, and very lovable. Unlike her sister, she just awaits her Prince Charming to come to her. Her dream is almost accomplished when she reaches Mumbai, hoping for her guy to meet her soon.

Mayank Sharma-  Excel College's heartthrob. He just passes his time by flirting with girls, and ofcourse, the first time he meets Nupur, he has surely got a mission to make her fall for him. But we all know that our headstrong Nupur wouldn't fall for it so easily, so Mayank takes up a challenge to woo Nupur, which to his surprise is the most difficult thing ever to do.

Gunjan Irani- She's Excel's hot and happening girl, and Mayank's best friend. But ofcourse, unlike other girls, she doesn't really show any interest in Mayank in that way. She's been his best friend since childhood and she considers herself a princess, and always requires royal treatment. In short, she's the College's Diva.

Samrat Sehgal- He's the new guy in Excel College. His parents stay away from him, and he stays with his massi in Mumbai. He is a really studios guy and other than books, nothing really matters to him. But lets see, how far he can stay away from girls.

Uday Irani- Gunjan's older brother, and really possessive about her. He's the school's bhai, you could say. Everyone's always scared of him, though only he knows that he has never even killed a fly, think about bashing up someone! But all in all, cares a lot for his little sister Gunjan, and always protects her.

So guys, here's the character sketch of this fanfiction. Please do tell me if you like it, then I'll start the fanfiction. I know it's a complete twist in all of their characters, but hey, that's what a fanfiction is all about right! Please please please do reply

INDEX

part 1-pg1          part 10-pg14         part 19-pg52

part 2-pg2          part 11-pg16         part 20-pg62

part 3-pg4          part 12-pg18         part 21-pg67------NEW!

part 4-pg5          part13-pg21

part 5-pg6          part 14-pg25

part 6-pg8          part 15-pg29

part 7-pg9          part 16-pg36

part 8-pg10        part 17-pg36

part 9-pg12        part 18-pg42

Edited by utfracks - 13 years ago
please continue........it seems very very interesting๐Ÿ˜ณ
yup! darling plz do cont wid it........
hey thanks.....just hoping for some more replies and then maybe i'll start the first part...
wowwwww...im loving the mix up of characters....especially nupurs...the way shes a lil like mayank...cant wait for more....please continue
Originally posted by xOxMwahxOx

wowwwww...im loving the mix up of characters....especially nupurs...the way shes a lil like mayank...cant wait for more....please continue

hey thanks.....glad u liked the character sketch..well, i'll give you guys a little start to the story. So here goes

In Chandigarh, Nupur's parents are deciding that Nupur shouldn't continue in Chandigarh, and she should be sent to Mumbai, to Excel College, one of Mumbai's best colleges. Nupur is quite happy to hear that, thinking that by studying in such a good college, she will definitely show everyone who's the topper. She's busy preparing herself for her new college when Diya comes and interrupts her.

Diya- Di, tum kya kar rahi ho?
Nupur- Kuch nahi, bas thodi bohot tayyari kar rahi thi. Aakhir, kal mein Mumbai jaa rahi hoo na.
D- Yeh kya baat hui di, ma aur papa to tumhe Mumbai bhej rahe hai, aur main? main yahan kya karungi? Mumbai toh hamesha se mera sapna raha hai. Shaayad waha mujhe mera sapno ka rajkumar mil jaaye! Aur tum, waha jaakar to tum sirf padhai aur padhai par hi dhyaan dogi! Mujhe bhi chalna hai di!

N- Arey, agar aisa hi hai, toh tu ma aur papa se baat kyon nahi karti? Shayad woh tumhe mere saath aane ki ijaazat de denge.

D- Mein koshish kar chuki hoon di. Par woh nahi maan rahe. Tum baat karo na di. Tum toh unki laadli ho, tumhari baat to wo kabhi nahi tukraayenge. Please di. *makes a puppy face*
N *smiling*-theek hai theek hai, mein jaake baat karti hoo. Tu bhi na, mujhe patana toh koi tujhse seekhe.
D- Love you di,
N *pulls diya's cheeks and smiles*- Love you too, pagli.
                                      *Scene shifted to Excel College, where Gunjan and Mayank are sitting in the cafe, just usually chit chatting.*

Mayank- Aur kya Gunjan, aaj tune kitne ladko ko ghaayal kiya hai?
Gunjan- Shut up Mayank. Aur kya tum kuch kam ho, ladkiyon ko patana to koi tujhse seekhe. Lekin, mere siwaay.
M- Princess, tujhe impress karne ki koi zarurat nahi. Lekin yaar, mein bohot bor ho raha hoo. I want a change. Yeh ladkiya thodi boring ho gayi hai.
G- Well goodluck then. Chal, ab mein jaa rahi hoo.
*she gets up and then looks around the cafe.*
G-Uhm, Princess ko thodi madat chahiye apne bag ke saath. Any volunteer?
*All the guys come running to Gunjan, and push each other out of the way, and stand right in front of Gunjan. She picks one of the guys and gives him her bag, and that guy winks at the others standing there, amazed, and then walks happily behind Gunjan.*
Mayank *looking at all of this*- Guys, better luck next time.
and then he also gets up and goes.

Hope you liked it, will continue if you guys liked it. Please comment
You're doing great, continue the good work! ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by farrda01

You're doing great, continue the good work! ๐Ÿ‘

thank u...im happy u liked it.
WOW!!! WHAT AN INTRO DUDE!!! YOU DESERVE A STANDING OVVATION!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Do PM me the next part!! It looks cool.
TANIYA.