Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 24 June 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kooldesi_fun

guys frankly speakin......i didnt like this show frm the bgn........i mentioned in some other posts also.....this show is not the usual hats off shows.......... i mean common they are living with the bure side for the past 25 yrs and dont know that the bure side is takin due advantage of them........thats BS BS!!!!!!!! i dont agree to that....... i think there is some problem with hats off.......they take everything to the extreme.......meanin....todays shows require some reality as is evident frm shows like bv, uttaran and bandini an others....... On the contrary it is other show which are taking things to extreme .I have never watched a single show of either of these shows .. tell me one thing which you find extreme in this show.. I think they show women in extreme situations ... and try to glorify it ...

this show was like the same thing happenin again.......matlab we knw tht the bure side will always be succesful......and that is pretty much it........till now i have never seen some thin like this........ Bure Side were not always succesful .. they were loosing alot as well .. remember when they could not get to see the event .. also when they could not stop Bhallu from producing the jeweller assignment.. Krishna and Jai got engaged .. Hetal and his mom won the show .. this show is based on the thought ... kee  ache log ke saath achaa hee hotaa hain ... Bure log ultimately always get their due.

see bbb was diff....they showed variety of things like comedy,,,,  emotional drama,,,,, daily khit pit nd all......... that was their usp.......but this show doesnt even have the proper comedy or the proper drama to keep the viewers hooked.........  I can agree with that .. there was something missing form the Drama so was comedy .. there was something missing ... maybe writing of Aatish Kapadia.. But it is a light serial .. where women were not regressively treated .. like bandini(man getting married to a girl half his age).. The love story shown betwen hp and JK was realistic .. not filmy ..

we knw in advance tht rasila nd jyotika are goin to have100% success rate.....and tht bhale side is goin to respect them even if they knw they are wrong....... hahahahahahha ROFL
Again not correct .. Bure side did not always win.. read above

it looks more like a flop film of the mid 90's whr the same story was told in 1001 different styles........  common guys give us a break........ Not at all ... infact it is the other serial who are copying each other and repackaging and reproducing their serials..Bidai is a copy of Saat Phere and BMTD

even the audience is tired of all this bakwass.....i think hats off is unable to judge the mood of the aam janta and hence they 1st made a blunder with bbb ( in the endin episodes ) nd now this bbhbbh ......if u look at shree.......it is gaining gud trps b'coz the audience wants such stuff which is spicy and masaladar......not the khisa pita lauki and turayi ki subzi...... Well again I have never watched a single epi of shree because it is not my genre but I think three women running after another man is very very regressive .. no man in this world is worth that ... And again Turai and lauki might not be tasty enough but it is gud for your health ..

and moreover if hats off is famous for comedy then y dont they stick to comedy.....shows like svs , ik, khichdi were the chart toppers in their days.......They definitely are good in comedy and that too sensible which actually make you laugh and not slap stick and loud comedy .. intelligent and sensible... for elites.. But I think they do drama as well ... BBB has it shares of emotions and drama .. Well they try to portray sensible drama in resham dunk and here but they failed .. guess what people do like zigzag epilepsy causing effects .. over glorified and glamourized Vamps...

i think either hats off should make considerable changes or just remove the show.........i mean i watched about 10 episodes........and then after that i got bored ......matbal all the hetalmarriage and all that.......i mean this is nothin new to the indian tv or indian films...... Maybe not new .. but very realistic and very common .. Girls do get rejected in marriage if they are not pretty enough ..

i dono about others but yeah i def want this serial to either end or to have a dramatic makeover......(actaully in the initial episodes i even took bbhbbh side and defended it but not ANYMORE!!!!!!).. Welll you got your wish ... Hope you have a nice time with Soha

on the other hand bbb was really gud.......i hope that it comes bak soon....... IT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BBHBBH to go off air... (Page 5)" in Burey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjaliX12

Groupbie

AnjaliX12

Posted: 25 June 2009 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
looks like tomorrow is the last episodeCry

vijay_kadvatar

vijay_kadvatar

Posted: 02 July 2009 at 2:00am | IP Logged
i know how star plus go down on television channel race because of he off air of this type of beautiful show

and yes if they his off air continues i know star plus is out of top 5 television channel

unknowndesires.

IF-Stunnerz

unknowndesires.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 July 2009 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I miss this show!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruhani..

jonnybgood

Goldie

jonnybgood

Posted: 15 July 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged

what it went off air Angry, this was a great family how

doesn anyone know what happens at the end

"TB article states that Bhurey Bhi Hum Bhaley Bhi Hum is gonna go off air at the end of the month....star plus is not happy with the kinda TRP'S the show's getting so it has decided to drop the show"

So what if star plus hates the show, their are people who love the show and it should be viewers desistion to keep it on or not

Edited by BARTSIMPSON - 15 July 2009 at 8:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top