India-Forums

BBHBBH to go off air... (Page 3)

pg713 Groupbie
pg713
pg713

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
so sad.... I hope it doesn't go off air.  I really like this show... I still want to see the hook up between Hetal and Pratik and Jai & Krishna luv story....
p@ras Senior Member
p@ras
p@ras

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
That is so shocking I really wanted to see jai krishna love story and hetal with pratik and I was so wishing to see krishna fix rasila
Inspector Sahib IF-Rockerz
Inspector Sahib
Inspector Sahib

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 9:59am | IP Logged

Star Plus shouldn't axe this show so soon!

pinufan Senior Member
pinufan
pinufan

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i am very sad too . i liked jay
birju4baby Goldie
birju4baby
birju4baby

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
The way they are moving the show it has become so fast ... If they show more of JaiKrishn Scenes .. ratings would have definitely risen ..

cinipaul Newbie
cinipaul
cinipaul

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Winkbbhbbh is a fantastic speechlessStarStarClap show....i beg u plzz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzz pplzz dnt close this show...n wat is this trp......just continue this awsome show plzzCryCry.Angry.....plzzz
Ruhani.. IF-Dazzler
Ruhani..
Ruhani..

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karannandani

its the same sitiuation like ksbkbt it used to get so high trps but during to get its low trps show went off air so same like its going off air cause falling of trps that said it the same situatin like ksbkbt please reply thanks
yes...but it with BBHBBH  it's diferent na..the show's been on air for three months  during which it was moved from 7:30 pm slot to 7 pm when the show's was better on the previous slot..it's a light hearted comedy show...it hardly got any time to prove itself ..star pus has turned into a devil slaughtering away all good shows just for thier bloody TRP's which r falling all the while..star plus is now  on no.3 in the list of top channels ...wish it falls more down..but still they arent learnin thier lesson..pathetic..
i can rarely associate the show with what happened with KSBKBT..it got sufficient time on air..the story line was going no where..they were ruining the show...didnt had anyting else to show..it was the court's orders..the situation here can most likely be compared with TSPLS and also kasturi , i think..Ouch..isnt it..

Ruhani.. IF-Dazzler
Ruhani..
Ruhani..

Posted: 20 June 2009 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliX12

Ditto .. this was the only show I watched too ... somehow I feel attached to Hetal, jai Krishna ... I just do not understand what people like about kekta and ketkta clone serials Cry...
ya..these characters r so lovely and attracting.. Tongue
oh,no dear..nowadays, even ekta serials r losing thier audience..all high packed drama and crap....bakwaas without   basic logic finally not convincing  people's  mind..thier days have gone
but i still dont understand why shows like BBHBBH are not geting the audience it deserves..the show's so light-hearted with a perfect blend of family traditions and values and comedy.. Cry Shocked

Go to top