mayur sajan ff- kaun hai woh?part 2 page 5 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago

Part 2-

Mayank moved slowly and carefully into the grass which was till his mid leg. He walked practically on one leg because of the insects biting his leg.

He couldnt see a soul around even the house he had left far behind, but the chun chun voice was getting louder.

He was fully drenched from head to toe, and decided to go back, when suddenly something caught his eye. He turned back to see who it was, it was a girl wearing a white salwar. Strange ive never seen her before, he thought and moved in close to wear she was running around in  the grass. And as he did, he saw her face clearly. Beautiful innocent eyes, a pointy nose, high cheek bones and an air of innocent childlikeness around her. And at that very instant. Without his own accord he felt a smile hovering on his lips.

He slowly started walking upto the beautiful dream standing infront of him, who was standing with her eyes closed. He raised his hand to touch her shoulder.

Nupur could feel the love in the air, the pure aura and the inscence, but before she knew what was happening, there was a new smell, it was nice, sort of like some deodrent. She opened her eyes, and started moving behind looking for the source when suddenly she crashed into someone and fell over.

When she opened her eyes, she found herself face to face with a guy, cute, smart, handsome and SPIKES. Spikes matlab, kahin yeh to mera sapno ka rajkumar nahi? She thought, as she looked into his dreamy hazel eyes. Kya aankhein hai by god! Ek dum aamir khan types.

Nupur who had fallen over mayank, suddenly realised what had just happened. She tried to get up but she couldnt, her chain had got stuck with the collar of his white kurta. As desperately as she tried to get away from him, the more closer she came to him. When suddenly mayank held her hand and said- ek second rukh jayiye.

As mayank touched her hand she felt the blood gush into her cheeks. Even mayank felt the electricity pass through his finger tips when he touched her hands. He had gone red all over just like nupur.

***

Gunjan who was sitting in the auto, was praying- hay bhagwaan. Please bhavesh ko kuch na hua hai.

When suddenly the auto guy stopped the auto.

Gunjan- bhaiya aapne auto kyu rokh di.

Auto drivcer- dhikta nai hai kya madam. Traffic jam laga hua hai bearish ke wajah se.

Gunjan put her head out of the window and saw a huge line of cars, cycles and scooters. The line was so huge that she couldn't even see where it began.

Gunjan seeing this got off the auto and paid the guy the money, and ran off towards the gate of bhaveshs colony. As soon as she reached the gate she ran straight when she came to a turn, there were 2 roads one on the left and one on the right.

Gunjan started talking to herself as she felt confusion creeping over her- gunjan yaad kar bhavesh ne apne ghar ke paas mein koi landmark bola tha. Yaad kar!

But to her despair, for the first time in her life her memory failed her.

How could she forget? She put her hands on her head as she thought, main to gayee, mujhe to wapas jaane ka raasta bhi nahi pata aur..... phone, phone to hai.

She quickly took it out and called the number bhavesh had called from.

He picked up instantaneously.

Samrat- hello gunjan ji, aap kahaan hai?

He said sounding a little concerned.

Gunjan- bhavesh ji darasal main raasta bhuul gayi hoon. aap please yahaan aajayiye.

As she said she broke down.

Samrat instantly got up from his sofa as he heard her crying. He hadn't yet changed into bhavesh clothes, and as he heard her he instantly said- gunjan tum kahaan ho?

Gunjan- pata nahi bhavesh ji.

Samrat- yaahaan wahaan dheko koi special identifiable feature? Koi statue, koi tank poster? Kuch bhi?

Gunjan- waisa to yahaan kuch nahi hai bhavesh nahi, bahut khaali jagah hai, lekhin haan yahaan ek ajeeb si dhikhne waali board hai, yahaan likha hai 'enter at your own risk!'

As he heard her samrats eyes widened. She was standing outside rannvijays adda. Oh shit.

Samrat- (completely forgetting that hes bhavesh) gunjan look gabrao mat, aur udar koi gaadi ho  to uske peeche chup jaao aur haan agar kahiin se bikes ki awaaz aaye ya koi bahar aata dhikhe to hilna mat, statue ki tarah kadi rehna aur haan, phone mat rakhna main aa rahoon hai. Just two minutes.

Saying this he started running towards the stairs and started climbing down, since the lift was not working, and for the first time in his life he cursed himself for living on the 7th floor.

***

Nupur slowly got up with mayanks help, who held her hands tightly.

Mayank looked down feeling himself getting electric shocks. He looked down, and as he did he suddenly knelt down and saw nupurs feet they were badly hurt.

Mayank- oh god. Chalo andar chalo main...

Nupur who was trying to walk but couldn't said- main chal nahi sakti. Bahut dard ho raha hai.

Mayank looked at her and finally decided that its for her feet and picked her up in his arms, surprised at his own guts yet pleased.

Hope you like it

Plzzz rate and comment!

nishi it wuzz awesummm...
fiitjee entrancee.. nt a big deall bt ya it was gr8!
ive updated!

Originally posted by Nishithini

hey sindhya! I am also waiting.
by the way, you had an exam today, right? how was it?
sindy
OMG u made my evening
its raining hell here
and i m just imagining the scenario
soooooooooooooooo romantic
awesome
waiting for d next one

awesome yaar
OMG mayank picked her up.......ufffffffffff dead......bechari gunjan......continue soon....

it was awesome sindhya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!continue soon.

and congo for your exam being good.
Originally posted by shinella

sindy
OMG u made my evening
its raining hell here
and i m just imagining the scenario
soooooooooooooooo romantic
awesome
waiting for d next one

awwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhh....
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
thnks shweetty piee...!
i seriously dunno when the next update will be!
awwwww thnkk u guyzzzzz....
piyu, nishi n shinell love u 3!!
muaahzzzz!!
XOXOXO!

hey it was awesome...please continue soon

mind blowingggggggggggggggggggggg...............πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

both the parts r just superb....
well written.....and u balanced sajan and mayur story so wellll......
i m happy that dia is no more jealous of her sisters...and the story also have dia's mom....gr8.....πŸ‘πŸ‘
i just loved the mayur first meeting....and u used white...oh my gosh....*completely dead*....    
kya kahein..taareef ke liye shabd nahi hain...
bas samajh lijiye ki..
hum aap par fidaa ho gaye....
i hope isse tu samajh gayi hogi dat i just loved it..
waiting 4 d next part...      
Edited by falak01 - 14 years ago