Fan Fictions

mayur sajan ff- kaun hai woh?part 2 page 5

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Mayur sajan ff- Kaun hai woh?-

Guys i was getting very bored. And well as you know when im bored i want to write. Aur mujhe bahut mann kar raha tha ek romantic ff banane ka. So here goes. 

Basically mere ff mein everythings the same, same characters and everything, and theres both sajan and mayur. As you already know they go to excel college, but the story line is slightly different.mayur havent fallen in love yet, sajan are not best friends yet. They have come to mumbai just 1 week ago, and now ill shape the story!

Guys plzzz story line pasand na aaye, to chappal mat marna!

Okayy...

PART 1=

Gunjan and nupur are sitting on their beds in their room. While nupur is sleeping, gunjan was thinking. She was thinking about bhavesh. She had met him last night, in dias party. And since then she just couldnt get her mind off him. Although he was with all the others enjoying, but he didnt look like them. He looked sweet and januable. And he saved her from the water.

Oh how could she forget that moment, the moment he had looked at her with eyes full of passion. She could feel a strange connection to him, a connection she had never felt before. It was strange, she thought and smiled.

***

Nupur saw him again, her rajkumar, on a white horse. She looked at him admiringly. Although she couldnt see him, because he seemed blurred. But she knew he would look just like aamir khan.

Suddenly something caught her eye, a strange new feature of him, spikes.

The guy had spikes.

***

(theres one thing i didnt mention, the whole party thing was planned not by dia but by benji and samrat. Dia has no problems with her sisters. But more than gunjan shes attached to nupur)

Next morning as nupur woke up, she suddenly murmured-'SPIKES' and she smiled.

(abhi humaare mayank ji ki entry nahi hui hai!)

She slowly stroked her hair thinking of who it could  be when dias mom knocked on the door.

Nupur quickly got out of bed, and ran towards the door and opened it.

(nupurs mom played by prerna of kasauti zindagi kay, with no buns n all, straight hair. And dias mom is played by anvesha bannerjees mom in remix. Both of them very modern)

Nupur- good morning chaachi.

She said as she opened the door.

Dias mom- bahar aaja. Coffe bas ban hi gayee hai. Gunjan kahaan hai?

Nupur- as always terrace ke paas waale kamre mein baithe hue kitaabe chaat rahi hogi.

Dias mom- arre. Kitaabo mein interest hona koi buri baat nahi hai, samjhi. Ab ja, dia neeche hai.

Nupur- aur uday bhaiya?

Uday- uday bhaiya nahi. U-D-A-Y!

Suddenly from behind dia came into the scene- dodo, jao aur mom ki help karo.

Uday and scowled and went off. While dia and nupur came downstairs and took a seat on the window sill, happily watchiing it pour.

(also mayank and dia are best friends since 7th.)

Nupur- hayee, dia mausamm kitna mast hai. Hai na?

Dia smiled serenely- hmmm.... its really beautiful.

She said thinking about her crush, her love, mayank sharma.

Nupur took dias arms and said- chal na bheegte hai.

Dia- no way nupur. Mera ek dost aane waale hai 10 minutes mein. So i cant come.

Nupur- tu kitni boring hai dia. Chod, main akele hi jaake bheeg lungi.

Dia- sorryy.

She said, as nupur ran off into the lawn.

Nupur was wearing a white salwar , jhumke and payal, and her hair was open.

She smiled and looked up at the sky with her eyes closed. It was so beautiful she couldnt believe it. Gunjan was right.

Mayank was getting ready, to go to his best friend dias place, looked up to see maa standing with a her hands on her waists with a grim expression on her face.

Mayank- kya hua maa?

Maa- kahaan ja raha hai mayu?

Mayank- maa main itni subah-subah, college se chutti hone par, dia ke alawa aur kisse milne jaunga?

Maa- mayu nahi. Bahar bahut tez barish ho rahi hai, tum kahin nahi jaoge.

Mayank- lekhin maa-

Maa- mayu maine keh diya na.

Mayank- kyun maa?

Maa- arre beegh jaoge! Aur waise bhi tumhaare dost cj hai na uske behen ka iit mein ho gaya hai. Wo celebration party de rahi hai, yaad hai na.

Mayank- to?

Maa- mayu, party aaj hai raat ko. Aur tumhaari train abhi 12 baje ki hai!

Mayank- oh god maa. Mera jana zaroori hai?

Maa- tujhe nahi jana to mat ja mayu. Par phir cj ki dhaant bhi tujhe hi khaani padegi. Main to bol dungi ki maine tujhe bahut samjane ki koshish ki, lekhin mayu zid chod hi nahi raha tha.

Mayank- achha fine! Sorry. Par 10 minute mein aa jaunga. Pakka promise.

Maa- 10 minutes nahi. 1 hour deti hoon. abhi 9 baj rahe hai, 10 baje tak waapas aa jana hai!

Mayank-thank you maa. I love you.

Saying this he hugged her.

Samrat(to himself)- killer dude. Itni tez baarish. Is baarish ne to saare records hi thod diye. Is mausam mein gunjan bhushan ko bhigane mein kitna mazaa aayega.

He said and smiled, and suddenly a mischevious twinkle appeared in his eyes.

And he whispered- killer dude.

Then he went down stairs to his living room where the phone was lyiing. He quickly took the phone and dialled gunjans number.

Gunjan sat in the terrace corridor watching it pour. It was so beautiful, so peaceful, her eyes twinkled as she thought about it.

She slowly held out her hand, and felt the drops splash on her hand. She smiled.

Dia who was just done with her make up, quickly put on her sandals.  And looked at herself thinking, perfect. Perfect me for a perfect day, and she smiled.

Finally the day had come when she would prupose mayank.

Gunjan was about to get up to go down for breakfast when her phone began to ring.

It was from an unknown number.

Gunjan picked up and said- hello?

Samrat- hello gunjan ji. My self bhavesh.

Gunjan- bhavesh ji aapne kaise phone kiya?

Samrat- gunjan ji wo nadi ke kinaare, saath aasmaano se gira aapki badi yaad aa rahi thi.

Gunjan- mujhe bhi'mera matlab-

Samrat smiled to himself- gunjan ji pahadiyon ke paar aapko bhi hamari yaad aa rahi thi?

Gunjan- nahi.. wo.. khair aap kaise hai bhavesh ji?

Samrat- phoolon ke khushbu se mehek rahe hai hum gunjan ji.

Gunjan smiled.

Samraat- waise gunjan ji aap se hume kuch kaam tha.

Gunjan- kya kaam tha bhavesh ji?

Samrat- woh gunjan ji, neele aasman ke tale humaara pair mein moch aa ga yee hai. Isliye hum chal nahi paa rahe hai. Aur hume madad ki zaroorat hai, to humne socha aap se behetar aur achha dil wala insaan to hai hi nahi, isliye nadi ke kinaare kya aap humaari madad karengi?

Gunjan- haan, main aati hoon, aap pareshan mat hoyiye bhavesh ji.

Saying this she ran downsairs, quickly wore her shoes and barged out of the door.

Nearly 5 minutes later, mayank reached dias place. He went in and started walking in

towards the house.

As he walking he heard strange chun chun noises coming from somewhere ahead.

hope you guyzz like it
plzzz cmmnt !
Edited by cool.sindhya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
guys agar its nt nice.. then lemme noe.. i wont continue..
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome sindy!!

ranbir_lekha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sindhya sindhya clap clap clap

add me to pm list dear  lovely  start
iwantitall thumbnail
thnks vaish..
thnks lekhzz!!
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey sindhya! it was really interesing. continue soon.
adi_gupta thumbnail
hey sindhya very nice yaar
 plz continue soon
iwantitall thumbnail
awwwww thnks sooooo muchh swtyy!
iwantitall thumbnail
guys i hav editted d part 1..
plzz check it out!
hgrhr thumbnail
hey sindhya!

Oho..!! kya baat hai...another FF!
Great yaar!! I always love reading your fanfics!

I just read the first part...Dia and Mayank are best friends!!
And she has a crush on him...LOL...wow...interesting!

Nupur seeing spikes in her dream was funny! lets see if she recognises them when she sees mayank!

and aaahhhh...I'm waiting to see the Mayur first meet!!

Great job on this one yaar!! As always, you write awesomely!!

Update soon!