*Make A Wish* one shot *Happy Bday Shilfali*

kvashishat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

hello guyz. well even tough i am not suppose to be here or work on my ffs or oneshot i decided to write this bcz of Shifali's bday. Happy BDay Girl. may all of ur wishes bcm true and u achieve ur dreams😳

hope fully u will like this one

I was waiting and waiting but I couldn't see him coming through that door and embracing with a wish. "Don't worry girl may be he is busy or something came up, or may be he forg'.. No no no he cant forget. He can't forget this special day." I tried to brush away the thought but it wasn't helping at all. "but usually he is the one who would wish me b4 any1 else could. Waking me up at exactly 12:00:00 am not a single second past or b4. exactly at this time" I cudnt help smiling remembering all those B-day's of mine wen he would call and wudnt let me sleep until he finishes his bday blessing and one of his poems which he would have finish specially for this special occasion.

"Shifu. Yaar I think we should get back to your party now. Its ur day jaanu." Meera came out of nowhere. She is the cutest'. But today I wasn't finding any cute as I wasn't paying attention.

"just another five mins . I will be rite there" but meera neva listens she pulled me into the party not listing to whatever I was saying.

" no more of ur excuses. I m dying for that vanilla choclate cake'. And u now how much I luv those'.ummmmm" yet again I cudnt help smiling at her. Gosh I noe she cud do anything for that cake ofcourse she picked it out as it is my fav too.

"forget about him shifali maybe he is not coming. How can you expect him to come wen he didn't even called you from past week . its not like Bombay is far away from Pune. He cud have come here '.. so forget about him. See evry1 else is here for you. So enjoy yourself." I sighed as I walked into that room full of lights and  loud but cute friends of mine.

"uffffffff that was once tiring, loud but a nice party. Thanks meeru."I gave her a bear hug for throwing a party for and specially being there for me.

"awwwwwwwww no worries hun, u deserved it. Ooop it 10:30 pm already . I gotta go. C u 2morow. Luc ya and happy bday once again." Meera hurried to door as she tied her hair in a pony tail.

"luv u too , gud nite" I waved gud by and locked door.

"wish u were here." I whispered as I sighed. Heading back to my room I tried to forget the sad part of my bday. For him not being there.

Sleep was far away frm my eyes so I turned on the Tv so she can try to take of her mind of him'

"darn these cable ppl, cant they put something nice for once' ahhh I hate em." At that time I felt sorry for those remote buttons which were getting pinned remote's surface by my frustrated hand'

CLING, CLING.

"wat the he'??????" I walked slowly to my window where I cud hear that clining noise over and over.

"It was 11:00 pm at tnite and some1 trying to breack into my house by throwing pebbles at my window. Wow the person is really smart." I tried to look in the dark trying to figure out who was it but then I see him. The person I hated the most at the moment but also the person without whom my bday wishes are incompleate.

"am I late for the party?"he said there while passin one of his best charms. His smile'.

"oh I m sorry but you are to invited to ma party'."I said as I turned away so he cudnt see me blushing even thoug it was impossible at a dark nite like tonite but still just to be on safe side.

"awwwwwwwww my shona is gussa today. Don't u want to find out why I missed the party?" he tried to say more loud I case I miss his words but how can I..

"nope and go away. I noe u must have astupid excuse up hidin under ur sleeve." I noe him better than any1. he do that evrytime he misses something important which I think he rarely did.

"common sweetheart. Give me a chance. Please" and there not again .

"don't fall for it shifali, don't do it. U noe it is one of his way to get wat he wants . so no way." The evil lil girl started to fight to the angel girl inside me.

"but look at him. He is sho cute' his puppy face. U noe how much I adore puppies.please please please evilina."just this one time.

"omg stop it shifali there are no such angel or devil sitting on ur shoulder and havin a fight about something. Do watevr ur heart tells u to do." I scolded myself and looked at him again. Well it was the first time he did something stupid on my bday. So I decided to give him a chance.

"fine i will open the door and we will talk Mr. Prem."I threw my best angry look at him as possible I could.

"no no no no . u come down here. Please please." Prem demanded agin with a puppy face and as usual he gets wat he wants..

"fine." I stommed my feet as I cursed myself always goin his way

"I don't have much time so jo bhi kehna hai jaldi kaho." I said turning away not to look into his eyes.

"but don't u want to find out why I missed the party?" he came across my face trying the find a yes expression on my face.

"so wud u please care to xplain?"ooooh go shifali. I m getting gud at this getting statistically harsh'

"you have to come wid me for that. Lets go ." prem will nevr change. Wen he wants something his way he nevr wait for any response just drag ppl around with him.

He drove said nthg for 15 min and he parked rite beside the beach.

"wat beach and that too at 11:30 pm at nite.?" I lookd at him try to finsing any signs for him being drunk which he never did but u never now.

"ok let start the explaining part. Shall we?"prem smiled at me hopin for me to smile abck at him , in where he was wrong. "but he is sho cute' shifali stop it else he will find out"I again scolded my slef for lookin at him like dat.

"please. ASAP bcz I didn't came her just for a drive." I replied as he was waitng for it

"well the thing is dat I wanted to be with you alone'.you noe u always told me that u wud luv to have a calm bday. No parties, no lud music just cam environment at somewhere the the sky is wide open wid lots of stars." Prem stopped there and looked at me with those choco brown eyes and then it hit me'

"beach, night, open sky????? OMG it cant be leadin to dat?" i gave it self a second thto so I can get everything into rite place again.

Prem got out of his car and opened the dorr for me indicating for me to come out.

"yep it is leadin where u think it is leadin." Said prem while opening the trunk of his car and took out a lil golden box.

"I m goin to say this shona and I don't care wat is ur response. I liked to since the first day of kindergarden and I will luv until this world take its last breath"he never looked at me while saying those lines and somewhere deep down I knew why. He lit up the lil candle and open up the golden box and took out double choco cupcake. Awwwwww he remembered my fav cupcake. Sho cute.

"I don't want o look at u rite now bcz if there is a lil chance for a no no for me I wont be able to look at it. I luv u with all my heart and will always do. And b4 u say anything I wud like to read something for you."he cleared his throt as I pull my self together again to listen to what he will say.

Because of you
my world is now whole,
Because of you
love lives in my soul.
Because of you
I have laughter in my eyes,
Because of you
I am no longer afraid of good-byes.
You are my pillar
my stone of strength,
With me through all seasons
and great times of length.
My love for you is pure
boundless through space and time,
it grows stronger everyday
with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.
At the altar
I will joyously say 'I do',
for I have it all now
and it's all because of you

Silent was there and so was melodious noise of waves hitting the shore. The moonlight became more strong as it fell on the sea spreading thousand of lights across the water making it look like another sky full of stars. And then it fell from my eye'.  It cudnt help it self bcz it needed to say wat was running in my mind and heart. And it said it all wen he looked at me he smiled to I cud see a lil gint in his eyes too. But u noe wat they say Men don't cry.

"come here u silly joker."I hugged him with all the strength I had .

"I will take it as a Yes. "prem whispered into my ears as he held me close to his heart which was now officially beating for me.

"and b4 we forget."he took me to bonnet of his car where he kept that lil cupcake of mine and whispered.

"MAKE A WISH"

😳

happy bday shifali once again.

i hope u will like it . just a lil something frm me. hope u wont mind me pairing u up with prem. but i cudnt help it sorryπŸ˜ƒ ok*hides face* i noe its not gud but please do read😳

Luv

Tina

Edited by Sunehari*Rose - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Tina! This was sooo shweet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I'm sure Shifu's going to be touched that you wrote it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I love the way you wrote it too, very descriptive! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Write more! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera😳
kvashishat thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Tina! This was sooo shweet! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I'm sure Shifu's going to be touched that you wrote it! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ I love the way you wrote it too, very descriptive! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Write more! πŸ˜ƒ

Love you,

Meera😳

awwwwwwwwww thanks meeru... u r sho huggable....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jst like ma teddy bear

i hope she likes it

luv
tina
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awww *giggles* Teddy bears are super cute! πŸ˜ƒ
blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aw, Tinu Shifu is going to love it!!! You put in the effort to right one and that's what counts!!! I'm sure she will be so touched!!!!

It was really sweet and don't worry, she likes Prem all right!!!! lol
kvashishat thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

Aw, Tinu Shifu is going to love it!!! You put in the effort to right one and that's what counts!!! I'm sure she will be so touched!!!!

It was really sweet and don't worry, she likes Prem all right!!!! lol

awwwwwwwww thanks hun ... teddy hug for u too.

luv

tina😳