... Kiss Of Death ... *Part 1 On Page 2* - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Nishi:  Really? 😲😲😲 LOL x Wait theres more *Says in dramatic voice* LMAO x Fankooo

Jassie: Ooo yes fnkoo and no there not all short that was just an introduction not chapter one aahahahaha yuwh mayk mehh laff lol i dno wahh am ritin! is it really attractive? whoa, thanks again jassie u rok!πŸ˜ŽπŸ€—
... Kiss Of Death ...

Part 1:

25 years later. No sign of Sasha whatsoever. But a new group has moved to the house. What could happen?

Ty and Annie have been mates since childhood.  Yeah, sure they've had their ups and downs but they have loved each other secretly enough.

"Ty, can you help me lift this box?" Annie asked.

"Sure Miss Wilson!" He said, grabbing the box of her and running towards the house.

They were moving to 180a Marlborough Rd. It was a beautiful mansion, filled with white and gold pillars at the front. They loved the mansion the first sight they saw it. Ty needed some space from the paparazzi so he thought moving in with Annie would be easy. Annie worked as a film actress and Ty was a fit footballer and a singer.  But what they didn't know what was buried in the back yard behind all this beautiful mansion was a deep secret about 2 love birds.

"Annie!" Ty said running back to Annie; holding her soft hands and kissing them.

"What man? Get of Ty." Annie shrieked.

"What? Well, fine if you didn't like that!" he said walking away and picking up a different box.

Just then an average size girl came towards Annie.

"Hey, I'm Tara. Just a local neighbour. You guys moving in? Cool, I'm 14 years old. Are you two newly married?!"

"Hi, I'm Annie. Wow, want to help us? Yeah, we're both moving in and no were not married, hehe." Annie giggled.

"Oh yeah, your that famous actress. Whoa, I love your acting; will you help me for the school production?"

"Sure, not right now were both kind of busy."

Tara left waving goodbye. Annie and Ty started sorting all their clothes and furniture out. After they had finished all their work Annie threw herself to the nearest sofa she could jump to and Ty did the same; nearly sitting on top of Annie.

"Oh sorry, didn't see your stick body there." He groaned; stretching his arms around Annie.

"Funny."

"Shall I make us some coffee?"

"Sure, I'm so knackered."

"As if I'm not."

"Who asked you? Only joking." She smiled and put her loose curly brown hair into a pony tail.

They both drank coffee and started watching the T.V.

"Hey, Mac & Micky's Show is on, turn it up!" Annie said excitedly.

"No! It's the premier league football 20/20! Leave the t.v alone!" He said, cheering for his favourite team.

Annie left the room and walked to the back yard. It was quite big compared to the rest. She started fidgeting around with the tree's and the leaves. There was a wheelbarrow on the side with flowers in it. She picked a flower and started twirling around when all of a sudden she fell.

Edited by BabyLove96 - 14 years ago
wow this is greaaatttt... but annie n ty... moving in before marriage haan 😑 omg she fell.. 😲
yeah...wow pretty cool...and i liek the pace..a pretty good pace of the characters....keep writing!!
i liked the first part, its great! :D
hey its really very very interesting...really unexpectable from a 12 year old...great going selina..wish you a very good luck aur pls update soonπŸ‘πŸΌ
Archana: Fankooo lol ...x can i call u archana lol?

Suchi_devi06: heyy how are yuwh? fankoooo it means alot 2 me cumin frum yuwhhhh!
Originally posted by BabyLove96

Archana: Fankooo lol ...x can i call u archana lol?

of course u can call me by my name.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Girl_2007

of course u can call me by my name.. πŸ˜†

Oh ... okay lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ (sorry im dah hyppahh typpe lol)

you can call me selina since that is my name πŸ˜†

my name nishoπŸ˜†

and selina.. i better see an updat from u..😑