Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
For God's sake what sort of horrible ideas you people come up with??? Their baby dieing because of PREM??? What the fudge!!! Dead

Premeer are one!!! One can't harm or doubt the other simply because they are aik dil key dou tukrey!!!

I am only waiting for 18th June Prem who will stand up for his Heer!!! Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible Storyline (Page 2)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Mods..... a smal request pls close this thread.............

pls stop cuming up with all - ve ideas........... like these...........

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_4ever

AngryI hate Gayatri so much right now! I cannot believe that she would do such a thing. I mean, she wasn't like this from before. A possible track: Prem finds Heers's payal in Rajveer's clothes and then after suspects her of sleeping with him She gets kicked out of the Juneja house and then there might be a couple month leap. Now she is pregnant with Prem's child. She's driving or walking or something when Prem crashes into her. Their baby dies becuz of Prem! Just a future track that might be possible! =D I HATE GAYATRI!!!

no way we want this track, no Heer kicking out of house, if kick is for both prem and Heer and not just HEER, no way Prem will suspect Heer have an affair with Rajveer. No way

esha

blueocean_787

IF-Sizzlerz

blueocean_787

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
please close this mod before the creative seee this, close this please

esha

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
please delete this storyline...This is worst prediction.I don't want this to happen by any cost...

XSilentPrayersX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentPrayersX

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 7:37am | IP Logged

nooo  i dont think   this will happen

i think prem will suspect heer  and when heer gets pregnant

prem will not accept his baby saying its not mine  and the baby belongs to heer and rajbeer   this is what happen in all BT shows when there husbands suspects there loved wives

-komi-

-komi-

Posted: 13 June 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
plz plz plz dont even predict this ... no more leap....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top