Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

preet14

preet14

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

AngryI hate Gayatri so much right now! I cannot believe that she would do such a thing. I mean, she wasn't like this from before. A possible track: Prem finds Heers's payal in Rajveer's clothes and then after suspects her of sleeping with him She gets kicked out of the Juneja house and then there might be a couple month leap. Now she is pregnant with Prem's child. She's driving or walking or something when Prem crashes into her. Their baby dies becuz of Prem! Just a future track that might be possible! =D I HATE GAYATRI!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Possible Storyline" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
NOOOOO!!!! This track sucks. And will ruin the prem-heer-are-one concept. I think u should delete this. What if the creatives get ideas???!!!!

sweetness4eva

Goldie

sweetness4eva

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Heyy!! PLEASE dont give Mansi more ideas!!! THIS is a NIGHTMARe!!!!!!!!
The ideas Mansi has are enough to send half of us into shock!!!! This would be Horrible!!!! and this would probably have me dying of a heart attack!!!

I m sorry if this sounds rude, but I m sick of this track and ANYTHING to do with more problems just scares me!!!!

Mahrukh

GoldenPanda.

IF-Rockerz

GoldenPanda.

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I srsly have no idea where all this is leading too. But I sure do hope that after all this Prem learns to appreciate Heer more! Maybe he'll blame himself for throwing her out before and being very unfair to her? And think that that is the reason she is "cheating" on him! Whatever it is, if he throws out Heer again without trying to fix things then If I were Heer I wouldn't step into that house a second time again!

shafaq92

Goldie

shafaq92

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Oh no!! That would be absolutely horrible. I honestly can't believe Gayatri could be so evil though aaaah!

Lyla.Khan

IF-Rockerz

Lyla.Khan

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!Plz don't give ideas mto mansi shez an idiot1plzzzz! this will totally ruin prem's character cuz THE PREM trusts his heer he can NEVER kick heer out just like dat!!!Plzz!

mayur_rox123

Goldie

mayur_rox123

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Oh A big No No No No To ur Prediction !!!

LOL

Its Awrit if heer gets pregnant buh not like dis yaaarrrr !!!!!!!!!!

am eagerly waitin for monday to see if prem still trust her not !!

FIngers Crossed and i hope he believes her and NOT tht gayatri maa ... !! :@ :@ :@

xxx

Edited by MJHT_ROX123 - 12 June 2009 at 5:39pm

Bul3

IF-Sizzlerz

Bul3

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
terrible,horrible prediction which would never come true..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top