Update for 12 June!Ajit's Marraige Broke!!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
well guys bahut hii Draggg episode tha nothing much ,No Sushant today😡😡😡

-Archana shocked 2 know ke Ajit is the guy who dumped Swati,while Swati is narrating the whole thing Dakuni buddhi(Manju's mother )is observing everything n is suspicious

-Dakuni Buddhi calls Manju n says that wht is Archana teaching that girl n is worried but Manju brushes it offf

-Swati is maha angry n wants 2 confront Ajit abt wht he did 2 her in public but Archana says it will ruin her life,no one will marry her n all n asks her 2 say wht ever she wants in private Swati agrees

-Archana asks Ajit 2 cum in room  she wants 2 talk abt sumthing,Ajit goes n is shocked 2  see Swati there,Swati is angry n akss him 2 explain whtever he did  2 her now Aits shows his true colours he says 2 Swati she wanted 2 marry him cause she wanted secured life n money n all same thing he wants he wants a secured future n life n also says even if he agrres 2 marry Swati wht cans he give nothing but teh girl he is marrying has shops,flats,properties n loads of money which will be his after teh marraige but Swati can give nothin so he left her Swati is very angry n hurt,Ajit while leavinga ks her 2 eat n goas it is his marraige

-Swati wants 2 bring everything in open again Archan tells her 2 think twice before she acts but Swati is determined as the marraige rituals starts Swati lands at mandap n starts her confrontation with Ajit,Ait is scared n everyone ask her who is she Ait says just her friend n takes her aside 2 talk all r confused n leave behind him

-Swati Ajit n rest gang in Room Swati spills the bean how Ajit was with her in courtship for 2 years n now he left her saying his mother is not ready for marraige cause he wanted 2 marry a rich girl all r shocked she says Archana helped her 2 see Ajit's true colours Sulochana n all r shocked n  Manju,her mother n Ajit all look angrily at Archana

-Brides father cums Swati tells him the truth abt her relation with Ajit n also that  Ajit wants 2 marry his daughter cause of money ,but Ajit says such small things happen we can go ahead with marraige but Swati says Archana is witness 2 everything he said u can ask her,Brides Father says he does'nt needs 2 asks anything his experience has shown him who is right n who os wrong

-Dakuni Buddhi says not 2 say all this things we can find a way through all this mess but Brides father refuses saying today he left sumone for his daughter tom if more richer girl cums he will leave my daughter for her n  calls off the wedding,the Brides family leave behind them Manju's mother  leave,Manju giving hatred looks at Archana,Archana  n Swati standing there crying

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
God.. why do people cry so much!
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update! I was confused to why it wasn't uploaded by anyone on youtube, I think I just got my anwser! The episode was obviously boring + no Sushant!
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Priya. So the dhamaka happened, now that dhakuni buddhi will be after Archana.😒 Atleast Ajit was exposed.
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

lol i'm kinda happy that manju's mom got what she deserved
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
thanks so much..good thing i visted the forum today ..  thought was only MON-THUS...
but m happy....Fridays too..woho
rekhab25 thumbnail
thanks for the update.i guess manjusha will again fight with arjana and will blame her for breaking his brothers wedding.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update.. thanks
asmk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think in future, one of the other two girls will be married to ajit....he will pretend to be sorry and repent for his doing and trap one of them..and manjus mom will get back at them ..making the girls life hell...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hmmm... no sushant :S :[