Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Boring episode today - Page 2

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

ur rite..nani was veryyyy rude to Varsha ! Varsha must give it back to her once in a while...Varsha was hesitant to take the shagun so what's wrong in that? how will people know that she refused? i hate this nani..she must go after akshara's wedding...i didn't bother to listen what all she said to Ratan.....

i just liked the first and the last scene..first scene between Mohit n Naitik where he says i don't get jealous when my family loves you? It's a treat to watch Naitik smile  ! 😍

I was very scared when Rituraj saw those pics..i didn't expect him to react this way ..it wud have been BAD if it was Akshara..

the last scene was nice where Naitik says i don't like to share my personal things with anyone ! I'm just like him  whenever someone touches my things i'm 😆

when nani-ratan scenes came i was seeing NaKsh and Premeer mix on my laptop....not even botered to see the nani rubbish....

i like the first scenes between naitik-mohit....it was very sweet
and yes the last scenes between rituraj-naitik and naitik irritation rituraj touching his things was awesome...but on whole boring episode...for a change nice to drool on the 3 hunks of the show...because always i am always hunger for NaKsh and ShaVa scenes...today for a change admiring 3 hot hunks

even i get irritated just naitik if someone even its my relatives touches my personal things without my permission...i guess this human nature

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Did u see Wednesday's episode in which the family goes to the temple? tht was the best episode of this week..nahi ..wednesday and thursday were the best 😊 aaj toh i didn't even cared to listen to them...i was chatting on the forum instead 😛

di count me on the list too...in fact yesterday's episode was the best with NaKsh short romance....the best of the best episode of the week....

todays episode i am more bothered watching Naksh and Prem-Heer mix on my laptop than seeing nani...it was irritating....she was damn rude to varsha....not worth to watch todays episode...there is no akshara too...at least they could have shown some romance of ShaVa at least if its not NaKsh day..but no showing nani all the time....

i hope next week brings some fire work....
and i hope rituraj sees akshara next week...i am dying to watch rituraj-akshara reaction seeing each other again especially more concern on akshara reaction on seeing rituraj
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

@Mages - yeah they're dragging this RR thing...Howz it possible that none of the family members took Akshara or her family's name in front of Rituraj or his family? Even maasi (RR's mom) can ask Gayitri whatz the girl's name or the details of the family....when relatives come for the wedding, this is the first thing they're talking about !

No chances of seeing Shaurya and Varsha's romance in the presence of Nani ! :D 
poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree....it was boring and they did not show anything...........
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Mages

di count me on the list too...in fact yesterday's episode was the best with NaKsh short romance....the best of the best episode of the week....

todays episode i am more bothered watching Naksh and Prem-Heer mix on my laptop than seeing nani...it was irritating....she was damn rude to varsha....not worth to watch todays episode...there is no akshara too...at least they could have shown some romance of ShaVa at least if its not NaKsh day..but no showing nani all the time....

i hope next week brings some fire work....
and i hope rituraj sees akshara next week...i am dying to watch rituraj-akshara reaction seeing each other again especially more concern on akshara reaction on seeing rituraj

yes that scene was good..but i love Naksh on their engagement..whatever little bit of Naksh was shown, i was satisfied..those r my fav. episodes till date...i don't know why i'm not able to enjoy yrkkh from past 1 week....may be bec. of RR...or may be i feel tht they're gonna drag is too much before the wedding finally takes place..it's a loooooong wait..
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2days episode was just too boring to talk upon.....ekdum tym pass.....i was not even caring to listen to da stupid talk oh Nani......ek din achha episode dikha ke again dat boring parts have started.....n Rituraj's part is also been dragged too much.....someone or the other is interuppting.....hope so ab aage kuch aise bakwaas naa ho....2day ders was not even a scene of Akshara.....just 1st n da last part was worth watching....only coz of Naitik