Posted: 14 years ago
Half of the episode nani and Akshara's maama were discussing  the shagun and half the episode went in will / will not Rituraj see Akshara's picture....

Naitik brought the wrong pictures n they said tomorrow the engagement pictures are coming..Rituraj was abt to see her pic in Naitiks laptop but Gayitri interrupted..tht's what i thought..Rituraj won't react tht bad after seeing Akshara 😕

Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

They saw her pic and they reacted badly "aapne is ladki ko pasand kiya hai?" 😡 nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tension ahead !

nooooooooooooooooo...I knew thats going to happen today!!!
Originally posted by iluvyrkkh

nooooooooooooooooo...I knew thats going to happen today!!!
nahi yaar Naitik and Mohit got the wrong pictures..

abhi Rituraj is abt to see Aksh's pic on Naitik's laptop..i hope he does see her this time.
He didn't see Akshara's picture..may be next week.....

changed the topic yaar..not any action happening in today's episode
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
nahin yaar.. it was nice episode.. I like how Akshara's family found out about Ratan mamaji's problem without him telling them..
agree di...the episode was boring...
only limelight for me was seeing the 3 cuties naitik-rituraj-mohit...drooling over the cuties...as for mamaji-nani i don't bother to watch the scenes also....

i don't understand why the hell nani is after varsha....she thinks as if varsha does some magic on shaurya and make him fall in love with her...the way she talked about varsha to her son...was very very rude...its none of her business whether ShaVa did a love or arrange marriage...she came as a guest and should behave like a guest....i really can't stand nani at all...the whole episode wasted on nani making her own son bankrupt....
It was a Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn episode. No spark!!  It looked like a 7 day open coke can....flatttttttttttt epi  Naitik & Babloo fireworks will do yaar. Actually it is fun to watch the three some Naitik, Babloo & mohit. I hope next week we see some spark.
Originally posted by Mages

agree di...the episode was boring...
only limelight for me was seeing the 3 cuties naitik-rituraj-mohit...drooling over the cuties...as for mamaji-nani i don't bother to watch the scenes also....

i don't understand why the hell nani is after varsha....she thinks as if varsha does some magic on shaurya and make him fall in love with her...the way she talked about varsha to her son...was very very rude...its none of her business whether ShaVa did a love or arrange marriage...she came as a guest and should behave like a guest....i really can't stand nani at all...the whole episode wasted on nani making her own son bankrupt....

ur rite..nani was veryyyy rude to Varsha ! Varsha must give it back to her once in a while...Varsha was hesitant to take the shagun so what's wrong in that? how will people know that she refused? i hate this nani..she must go after akshara's wedding...i didn't bother to listen what all she said to Ratan.....

i just liked the first and the last scene..first scene between Mohit n Naitik where he says i don't get jealous when my family loves you? It's a treat to watch Naitik smile  ! 😍

I was very scared when Rituraj saw those pics..i didn't expect him to react this way ..it wud have been BAD if it was Akshara..

the last scene was nice where Naitik says i don't like to share my personal things with anyone ! I'm just like him  whenever someone touches my things i'm 😆
Originally posted by 5cents

It was a Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn episode. No spark!!  It looked like a 7 day open coke can....flatttttttttttt epi  Naitik & Babloo fireworks will do yaar. Actually it is fun to watch the three some Naitik, Babloo & mohit. I hope next week we see some spark.

Did u see Wednesday's episode in which the family goes to the temple? tht was the best episode of this week..nahi ..wednesday and thursday were the best 😊 aaj toh i didn't even cared to listen to them...i was chatting on the forum instead 😛
Originally posted by -Rajveer-

nahin yaar.. it was nice episode.. I like how Akshara's family found out about Ratan mamaji's problem without him telling them..

Omi kaka is the wisest of them all..but nani and Ratan's interaction was frustrating..specially nani 🤢