Tamil  Reality Shows

Zee Tamil Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 04 August 2009 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Second round started yesterday and the continuation is going to be telecasted today.
Judges - M. S. Viswanathan and Nithyashree (special judge for this round).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Tamil Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 (Page 4)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suryaindia90

suryaindia90

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Dear Tamizilan

Welcome to this forum.  Thank you for updating about the second round.  I could not update the first round due to busy schedule.  However, today i will give the update.

Edited by suryaindia90 - 21 September 2009 at 4:43am

suryaindia90

suryaindia90

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
27 - 28 July 2009

The judges were introduced by the compere Bhavana.  For today's episode the judges were MSV sir and Nithyashree Mahadevan.   All the 15 pairs sang.  It was real treat to watch.  Give below the details of the performance.

Contestants Playback Singers Name of the Song Remarks
Shiva Archana   Mukesh Ennamo Pannalam Very good performance.  Mukesh is a very good singer and capable of singing all sorts of songs.  S Archana also sang well.
Deepak Vinaya Suppose Enna Kadalitchu Good Performance.  Both Vinaya and Deepak well.  Deepak is a contestant to watch out.
Anand Prashathini Mundinam Parthene Good Performance.  Watched Anand in Sun TV & Kairali.  Today was not his best.  He also said he will come back with a bang.
Gopalakrishnan Vijayalakshmi Pallanadhu Pallanadhu Good Performance.  Vijayalakshmi was saying he is a good singer and this song is not of his jonouer.  He will give good performance next week.
Diwakaran Kalpana Madurai Zilla Naan Kalpana was calling MSV as an University and rendered few lines of the composition from the film Vishwa Tulasi composed by Ilayaraja and MSV which she has sung.  Excellent singing by her. Suebsequently, both of them sang Madurai Zilla Naan song.
Shruti Vandana Jaydev Eaan Ennakku mayakam Good Performance.  MSV is of the opinion that there should be clarity in lyrics. Jaydev was complimenting Shruti for her musical talent.  She was looking gorgeous in saree.
Ramesh Roshini Pottu Thakku Good Performance.  Roshini felt that Ramesh should improve and she will help him and give a very good performance next episode.
Kalaiwani Vijay Yesudas / Navin Madhav Daddy Mummy Veetil Ilai Vijay Yesudas has opted out of the show and his replacement singer is Navin Madhav.  Good Performance.  Navin was totally enjoying singing and dancing also.  Appeared Kalaiwani was not very comfortable in these type of songs and was quite consious.
Ashwath Mathangi x machi y machi Mathangi was excellent and sang with grace.  Ashwath has a very good voice and gave good performance.
Manasi Aslam  Kodana Kodi Very good performance.  Both Kutti pisasu Manasi and Magical Aslam were the best this week.  Manasi's attitude and confidence level was very high. She was  was at ease in this type of songs.
Raghu Sangeetha Dialamo Dialamo Good Performance.   Sangeetha informed that Raghu  did not sing all the nuances.  Next Week he will improve.   
Bhargavi Belly Raj Kankal Irundal Very good performance. Both sang well. 
Anush Srilekha Parathasarthy Kalyanamthan Kattikittu Odi  Pokkalama Good Performance.   Srilekha informed that Anush is a great singer and he is a person to look out for.
Aruna Sathyan Kannavile Kannavile Pala nal kandadu Good Performance.  Sathyen sang well and gave litlle chance to Aruna to explore.
Swathi. Prasanna Unnai Ninaithen Good Performance.  

Best Performance of the week : Manasi - Aslam, Mukesh - Shiv Archana & Bhargavi & Belly Raj.

Keep watching and updating

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 05 August 2009 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Surya. They look promising!

suryaindia90

suryaindia90

Posted: 15 August 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
3-4 August 2009
Ramesh Roshini Aaiyaiyo en usurukkule Good Performance.  Roshini felt that Ramesh has improved.
Bhargavi Belly Raj Pudhu vellai mazhai from Roja Good performance. Both sang well. Nithayashree said they changed chennai into Kashmir with this nice rendition. MSV felt that they gave only 25% and could have sang better.
Diwakaran Kalpana Vaa Vaa Pakkam Vaa Good Performance.  Vinaya felt that Diwakar has a very good guru and he should learn music from Kalpana if she is willing to teach.
Shruti Vandana Jaydev Sorgame Endralum Good selection of song. MSV suggested that Shruti should sing openly rather than compressing her voice.  She has a good voice.
Raghu Sangeetha Idhazhil kathai yezhudum Good Performance.  MSV felt that a song composed with lots of efforts and is like giving birth to a child.  When you practise you should keep this mind and give your best without loosing the originality.
Shiva Archana   Mukesh Madurai Marikozhunthu Good Performance.  MSV said that they should have tried with 1/2 shruti less and when they corrected song was better.
Ashwath Mathangi Aandru Vandadum Ade Nila Ashwath had throat infection and tried his best.  Mathangi was as usal very good. 
Deepak Vinaya Sundari Kannal Oru MSV - My favourite song.  Both sang very well.   I compliment Ilayaraja whenever I here this song.  What a composition.  I always call up all the musician whenever I hear excellent composition and compliment them as a rasigan.  NM -  Beautiful song.You took me to my college days and sang very well.     Vinaya - To tell you the truth I had suggested few nuances back stage which he did not incorporate.  He is just short of the best performance.
Anand Prashathini Malare Mounama Very Good Performance.  Anand really came back with a bang.  Both of them rendered this song nicely. MSV & NM liked very much. Anand thanked Prashathini and Drumer Suresh for helping to give his best.  Prasthini -  He is a trained singer and he did his best.
Manasi Aslam  Rathiriyl Poothrikkum Very good performance.  Manasi and Aslam once again sang very good sang, different from last week song of Kodana Kodi.  MSV said that Manasi sang better than Aslam.   NM - Excellent performance by manasi and she is very versatile and has an excellent range and voice.
Anush Srilekha Parathasarthy Oho Endan Baby Good Performance. MSV - Good, NM - Anush's voice  resembles A M Raja.  SP - I have advised him to go on mouna viratham and he will go places.
Aruna Sathyan Urugude Marugude MSV - Satyan sang well.  Aruna needs improvement.                 NM -  Aruna has good voice.  Can perform better with practise.                                                                                                      Satyan - She sang well in practise but I think she got scared here.  I also get scared to sing before the emminent judges here.
Swathi. Prasanna Oru Kaadal Devadai Vandal MSV - Sang well.  Apart from singing both of you are very good actors.  I will give you chance for acting whenever I produce a film.                                                               Prasanna - Out of all the singers in the industry my partner sings extremely well and what is your opinion NM.              NM - Swathi has good voice and sang well.

suryaindia90

suryaindia90

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged

August 10 - 11 2009

BEST PERFORMANCES OF THE WEEK

Manasi Aslam  Maiya Maiya & Ponmagal Vandal - Fushion NM - Kallakittinga.  The hall was revebertaing with both your voices. Of course, Aslam Sir is an experienced singer and everyone knows his voice. Manasi you have adopted extremely well for this western jouner. Congratulations to you. You have a versatile voice and have all the qualities to come as a playback singer.  Have you practised a lot for this song.  Manasi said acutally when you sing the song with the original singer you are on the top and I am very gifted to sing with Aslam Sir.  NM said you are gifted with a great voice and you have adopted a different approach and different song.  You did extremely well and Aslam sir what a  voice - Kya bath hai.  MSV showed by sign it was an extraordinary performance.  
Anand Prashathini Veenilave Vennilave MSV - Very good.   NM - Kalakitta chandru.Brilliant performance.  One of the best compositions of ARR.  You both acutally brought the scene in front of me.  Bhavana asked Manasi to comment on Anand's performance.  Manasi - Superab performance by Aannd and all his improvisations were very good.  Prashanthini - He is a perfect singer and no need to teach him. 
Bhargavi Belly Raj Mudhal Kanave MSV - Very good performance.NM - You sand well and you did it well.  Belly Raj -  She sang extremely well and she did not sing one sangadi well. Mathangi -  During the selection of top 15, I suggested her that she should take care of her facial expressions while singing and she has worked very well and she did extremely well.
OTHER PERFORMANCES

Ramesh Roshini Bhoopalam isaikkum MSV - Good Performance.  My suggestions is that you should handle the mike well.  You should take the mike away from you whenever going on high pitch.  NM - Very good song and good choice of song.  good rendition.  You were at home after some time. Roshini - Thank you for selecting for the next level.  We were scared since we did not sing competitive song in the last round.
Diwakaran Kalpana Santhan Katre MSV - Good Performance.  NM - Excellent performance, kalapans brigas was excellent and the orchestra's tempo very good. It was a very tough song and for diwakar to sing with singers like kalpana you have to pracise a lot and get trained from kalpana.  Competition like this everything counts.  Kalpana -  He sang ok.  
Shruti Vandana Jaydev Hai Rama Or barama MSV - clarity of lyrics was not clear all.  You sang well but should take care of lyrics.  NM - you sang well shruthi and some how you should sing boldly and why tenali bayam.  You should get over bayam and sing boldly.  Jaydev was demostrating the improvisation of a line and MSV informed that kindly do not do that since the composer has given his best and try to bring the original effect only.
Raghu Sangeetha Agaya Gangai Poonthen Malar solai MSV - Clarity of lyrics was not clear all.  Sing with open voice and take a deep breath.  Raghu was not clear at all.  You should sing with lots of practise.   Kindly sing after taking deep breath and take a lesser sruthi.  MSV also demonstrated how to sing. MSV corrected sangeetha also.  Don't mistake me it is only my suggestion.  Aslam -  MSV sir, you are a genius and all your compositions were brilliant and you have composed all sorts of songs from melody, western, folk.  MSV requested him to sing Bhagwan Oo Duniya ke rakhuwale.  Aslam rendered this song par excellence. 
Shiva Archana   Mukesh Poomalaye Thol se ra va MSV - Very good composition.  We have heard this song number of times and enjoyed and you should try to match the original if not better.  In short you should have sang better.  NM - What a song, hats off Raja sir for such an excellent compositions. There were slips in archana's singing and at the same time excellent in many places.  Because it is a competition we have to see everything.  Mukesh -  This song was archana's selection. In fact I was not very comfortable with the lower notes but the competition is for her and hence left to her choice.
Deepak Vinaya July Madham Vandhal NM - You should be more confident with your lyrics.  You were seeing the lyrics and singing which has reduced your concentration on singing.  Whenever you come for such competitions you should memorise the lyrics and come. vinaya was very good.  Very good presentation.   MSV - they sang well.  VInaya - He forgot the lyrics and he will do well in future.
Kalaiwani Navin Madhav Oru Jeevan Azhaithathu MSV - Good performance.  NM - Kalaiwani is blessed with an excellent voice and you should have done then abishkem.  You can perform better and you should sing without fear.  Consicious was seen and this was not your best.  Better luck next time.
Gopalakrishnan Rajalakshmi kurukku siruthavale MSV - Very good song.  It was good.  NM - Very difficult song and you sang well.  Some of the sangathees were very good.   Rajalakshmi -  He sang better than the earlier round and he sang very well.
Anush Srilekha Parathasarthy Muqala Muqabala Lalia MSV - I am gasping after hearing your song.  Given a chance all the other singers would have danced.  NM - O ho endan baby padina pappa va idhu. Wonderful, trying different joners and styles and I give full credit to srilekha for this. Srilekha was very good.   Srilekha -  It was very challenging for anush since he has always been singing melody songs.  I selected this song to show his versatality and he did very well.
Aruna Sathyan Sandakozhi Kozhi eva sanda kozhi  MSV - Lyrics  not clear at all. NM -  could not control her laughing which led to tears due to the comments of MSV to the participants.  Lyrics is very important for any song.  You have very good voice you should take of the clarity of lyrics.  Good attempt and sathyan was very good.   Sathyan - she was better during practise and i always tell her to take care of the lyrics.

BOTTOM TWO OF THE WEEK BASED ON LAST PERFORMANCE

Swathi. Prasanna Endan Nenjil Neegadha MSV - Good perfromance.  NM -  Swathi was overwhelmed due to result and selection.  This was not her best.  Bhavana - You should take of each and every round and based on your singing judges will give marks for the next round selection. Prasanna -  She was so elated for selection to this round she cried and did not give her best.
Ashwath Mathangi   They were elimiated from this round. Ashwath journey from the first round till this round were shown very nicely. NM - You should be proud and it is a great achievement to be part of this top 15.  You should feel proud that you had Mathangi as a mentor. I think you have improved over the journey.  Unfortunately you did not sing well in the last round due to cold.  The spirit of the show you learn a lot in this musical journey. Mathangi felt that since Ashwath had thorat problem due to cold he could not give his best.  I would have love to be on the show for some more time so that I could have worked with them and brought the best of Ashwath. Finallythey sang appadi podu podu song which was very good.  Most of the contestants and singers came to the stage and were dancing which was very nice to watch.

mellisai

Viewbie

mellisai

Posted: 16 August 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, Surya - will comment after watching the epi!

suryaindia90

suryaindia90

Posted: 22 August 2009 at 4:35am | IP Logged
17-18 August  2009  Round of 13
Anush Srilekha Parathasarthy Nee oru Kadhal Sangeetham Good Performance.  M J Sriram was also there in the show as a jury and he sang the same with his wife Srilekha and both of them sang extremely well.  In fact srilekha sang better with her husband than with Anush.
Deepak Vinaya Thoongatha Vizhigal  Good Performance.  Deepak's sruthi was going here and there. 
Bhargavi Belly Raj Oh Oh Butterfly Good Performance. Bell Raj said She was scared with the song and with reduction in sruthi they sang well.  
Raghu Sangeetha Nann thedum sevanthi poo OK performance. Surprisingly sangeetha also sang off sruthi in some places
Anand Prashathini Rambambam Arambam Very good performance even though anand said he needs to improve the song.  He really brought the mood of the song.
Kalaiwani Navin Madhav Agaye vennilave Good Performance.   Kalaiwani has really changed her make over.  MSV said Kalaiwani sang better than Navain
Manasi Aslam  Sahana Saral  Very good performance.  Manasi's singing was excellent especially the line "Noorandugal vazhindum kaalam idu " was superab.  

Ramesh Roshini Rojavai thalattum thendral Good Performance.   Ramesh has improved and sang well.
Diwakaran Kalpana Vanuyarandha Solaiyele Good Performance.  Diwakaran has improved and Kalpana is taking lot of pains to train him which is being seen in his performance.
Shruti Vandana Jaydev Anbe Anbe Nee endhan Pillai Very good performance.  Shruti & Jaydev sang very well.  Shruti has very good voice.  
Shiva Archana   Mukesh Masi madham allana ponnu Good Performance.  MSV you have a bright future.  
Gopalakrishnan Rajalakshmi Poo vasam porapadum Good Performance.   Gopal sang well.
Aruna Sathyan Katril varum geethame Good Performance.  Aruna went off shruti at so many places.  Very good voice.
Swathi. Prasanna Ennai koncham maatri  Out of the show.

Kalpana expressed her desire to sing with Prasanna. Both Kalpana and Prasanna sang Endhaan Nenjil Neengadha exordinarily.  It was a mind blowing and electrifying performance.  Prasanna was on top of the world.  He has still not got his due in Kolywood.  Hope our dear A R Rahman, Ilaiyaraja and Harris Jayaraj were watching the show to give lots of opporunity to this great talented singer Prasanna.

Best Performances of the week :

Anand - Prashanthini
Manasi - Aslam
Shruti Vandana - Jaydev

Edited by suryaindia90 - 23 August 2009 at 7:55am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.