Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Zee Tamil Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 (Page 3)

suryaindia90 Newbie
suryaindia90
suryaindia90

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Dear Aisha,

Welcome to the forum of SRGMPA Challenge 2009.  I am sure you will soon find the video clippings in internet.  I shall find out and inform you.  In the meanwhile, I will keep you posted immediately after episode is telecast. 

Eagerly waiting to see the final 15 contestants this week.

Regards

Surya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

suryaindia90 Newbie
suryaindia90
suryaindia90

Posted: 25 July 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

20 / 21 July 2009

Hello Friends,

Extremely sorry I could not post immediately. 

On Monday the final round for getting into final 15 was telecast initially.   The following contestants performance were noticeable and good :

Aruna sang Kottapakkum from Nattamai -  Good performance.

Deepa (Top Singer) - kuzhaludum kannanuku kuoil paddum  - OK Performance

Deepak - O sukumari from Indian.  Very good performance.  All the judges were very impressed. Judge and singer Rajalakshmi was expressing that she would happy if he comes as her partner.  Judge Kalpana requested him to sing another  song and he sang Yethi Yethi from Varnam Aayiram and all the judges spot selected him and he is one of the 15 finalists.

Rajesh - Taxi Taxi song  - OK Performance.

Savyadhakshina - Podi Nadaya Poravale

Anand - Thanga Thamai Malare - Very good performance.  All the judges were very happy with his performance.

Janani  - Ennuyur Thozhi - OK performance.  Judges Kalpana gave an excellent performance of the same sang and was trying to teach Janani.

Balaji - Ada Naanthota bhupathi - OK Performance.

Mukundan - En Uyire En Aruyire - OK Performance.

Dhivagaran - Adiye Aatha Athorama variye - Good performance.  Judge Aslam explained the most important aspect in filmi music is to get  the mood and the expression of the song apart from singing with swaram and taalam.  Judge Kalpana told him to render few lines of a melody song and he sang Ennavale adi Ennavale.

Surabhi - Sowkyama kanne sowkyama - Not her day.  Judge Sangeetha taught few lines of this song and sang extremely well.

Prabhakaran - Pannam Panthiyele - ld song - Good performance.

Manasi  - Katril varum geethame  - Very good performance.   What I like in her is her range and versatility and can sing all sorts of song with ease.  All the judges were happy with her performance. 

The 15 finalists names were announced by calling different batches of 6 each.  The 15 finalist are

Shiva Archana

Deepak

Anand

Gopalakrishnan

Diwakaran

Shruti Vandana

Ramesh

Kalaiwani

Ashwath

Manasi

Raghu

Bhargavi

Anush

Aruna

Swathi.

The next episode is paring the contestant and the kolywood singers.

Enjoy watching Zeetamil every Monday and Tuesday at 09.00 p.m.

Regards

Surya

Edited by suryaindia90 - 25 July 2009 at 8:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMP_Radha

suryaindia90 Newbie
suryaindia90
suryaindia90

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 4:24am | IP Logged

On Tuesday, pairing was done.  They had kept two bowls one containing all the names of the male play back singers and other the names of female play back singers.   The contestants were made to stand in a line and each and every one was asked to pick up the chit containing the name of  kolywood singers from the bowl.  Female contestants were asked to pick up from the bowl containing the names of male play back singers and vice a versa.   The first one to pick up was Anand and he got the chit of Prashanthini.   After selection, Anand said "Ungale patha pavama iruku".   The selection of pairing was very innovative, exiting and excellent.  Kudos to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 team.

Long wait is over.  The 15 finalists and the pairing done this week  Final 15 pairing :

Shiva Archana     -        Mukesh

Deepak                -        Vinaya

Anand                  -        Prashathini

Gopalakrishnan  -        Vijayalakshmi

Diwakaran          -        Kalpana

Shruti Vandana   -        Jayadev

Ramesh                -        Roshini

Kalaiwani            -        Vijay Yesudas

Ashwath               -        Mathangi

Manasi                 -        Aslam

Raghu                  -        Sangeetha

Bhargavi              -        Belly Raj

Anush                   -        Srilekha Parathasarthy

Aruna                   -        Sathyan

Swathi.                 -        Prasanna

Our special congratulations to the Director Mr Andrew and creative in-charge and executive Producer Mr Sudarshan & Team for giving us such an excellent singing reality show, the best in tamil channels.  Our suggestions & request is that they should ensure to reach to all the tamilians in the world.   When I was checking up with my friends some of them are not aware of this programme.  They should immediately advertise by way of big banners and posters throughout Tamil Nadu.  They can also advertise at the back of buses in Tamilnadu.  Recently when I had been to Mumbai I saw Zee TVs Little Champs advertisement every where in the city especially in local buses.  The only way to take this show to a different level is to advertise and the entire Tamil Nadu should see this wonderful programme.  This programme is so crisp and exititng.  Some of my friends from abroad have been requesting for the internet link so that they can watch this programme.

Hope Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 team reads this and I wish the entire team all the best.

Edited by suryaindia90 - 26 July 2009 at 4:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 July 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Thank you Surya for the superb updates.Clap..it is very kind of u do post the updatesThumbs Up

So the comptetitive rounds will start soon I guess since the pairs are selected. From the names..I think few of them came in Suntvs Adiradi singer like Manasi, Gopal Krishnan, Anand, Bhargavi etc..or are they new participants?Ermm
MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 28 July 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Wow...thank you so much for the updats Surya.........btw, is this telecasted by Vijay tv?? woohoo.. so it will be the competitive round soon...
suryaindia90 Newbie
suryaindia90
suryaindia90

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Dear Meli,

The first round was over over this week.  All of them sang very well.  I will give you the updates soon.  You are right there are 4 singers from Athiradi Singers viz. Manasi, Ananad, Ramesh and Bhargavi.  Shiva Archana and Anush are from Top singers.   Programmes is telecast every Monday & Tuesday at 09.00 p.m.  Wednesday & Thursday at 05.00 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday at 08.00 p.m. 

Regards

Surya
suryaindia90 Newbie
suryaindia90
suryaindia90

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Dear Aisha

Welcome to this forum.  Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge 2009 is being telecast in Zee TV  every Monday & Tuesday at 09.00 p.m..  Repeat telecast is on Wednesday & Thursday at 05.00 p.m and Saturday & Sunday at 08.00 p.m.  The quality of the programme is excellent.  You should watch and give your feed back.

Edited by suryaindia90 - 21 September 2009 at 4:50am
Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 31 July 2009 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Where can i watch zee tamil sa re ga ma pa challenge 2009 online?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Reality Shows Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index