VM: on ArNav 6/12/09 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Lolz, Jess - I'm Prats aka gurl.enchanted. Funny how a hyphen can make all the difference ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
If after this also you don't remember me - then I'm pratikshakumar26198 on youtube

Okay there you go! i totally remember Prats now! ๐Ÿคฃ and ur youtube username!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ah thank you bhaggggwaaaannnn! Sheesh, you have really beaten my record of forgetfulness (which is very vast.. My mum actually asked me not to put the spoon into the bin instead of the empty packet the other day ๐Ÿ˜†)

Originally posted by Jessuu

Okay there you go! i totally remember Prats now! ๐Ÿคฃ and ur youtube username!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by gurl-enchanted - 14 years ago
THANX...........THE SONG ROX........
Great VM JC..!!!
Loved the song...Keep up the brilliant work...

Thankyou everyone for the complements. Sorry for replying late. Lets hope we'll get some good scns this week to make more VMs.
sorry for late comment JC....lost of track probs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

now I'm not realy fond of VM but, I watched this one and I absolutely loved it.....

never heard of that song befor and u know what? it was indeed a wonderful song on a promissing jodi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

thank u so much for an Excellent mix dear.
Awww, lovely VM JC!!!! Awesome job!!! I'm sure it's hard to make a VM woth the limited scenes we have so far, but you did a great job!!!! Hope to see more as times passes by!!! =D
JC๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I guess this show cant help but get the creative juices flowing๐Ÿ˜› It was ACEโญ๏ธ....Loved ittttttt...now tell me...are you open for requests?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†Because I may have a list...๐Ÿ˜›
Rima: no requests yet yaar. But you can PM me ur list. for future :)

@Angel: thanx for finally finding the time.
Edited by -JC- - 14 years ago