VM: on ArNav 6/12/09 - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey JC, saw a lil of the vid cuz my connection sucks and I'm downloading songs as well. Will check the rest out later. But yeah, its great that your back to makin VMs 😃

Such a nice mix, JC! 👏

@angel: kaafi buzy lagti ho madam. don't forget to watch and comment.

@Munee: I try to pick songs that are not too popular. Thanx yaar.

@Unnati: Thnx dear. I am glad you are here. Now i can use your avis instead of having to make my own. :)

@Emz: Ema how do you pick out everything yaar. I almost don't miss Ryka because you are here. lolz..don't let her hear this. I am surprised you know the song tho. People havn't even heard the name of the movie but its go beautiful songs.

@gurlenchanted and Jessu: thanx yaaron. BTW i hope to see mixes from both of you.
^^ You will, yaar 😃 .. Very soon
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Such a lovely Video on a Vry Lovely Jodiiiiiii👏

the song is awesome..n suited Manav's mental state☺️

keep up the good work dear👍🏼

ArMan made the VM more lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤗
hey jc ......fantastic great awesome vm ......

nice song .....great work ......plzzzzzzzzzz make more vms .......
weldone jc ..............

mehak ...............
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

^^ You will, yaar 😃 .. Very soon

Omg u make mixes too!! Yaay! hun really cant wait to see some from you!😳

and yes JC..i'll be hopefully making some arman mixes .. ive actually made my first mix..its on an instrumental from agnee😊
Edited by Jessuu - 14 years ago
Jess!!! 😡😆 .. Don't even THINK about telling me you never knew that! 😲 .. I had been makin posts about my VMs all over the Kayamath forums for an year atleast! Hawwwwwww.. and you never even noticed! 😲😆
Originally posted by Jessuu

Omg u make mixes too!! Yaay! hun really cant wait to see some from you!😳
Originally posted by gurl-enchanted

Jess!!! 😡😆 .. Don't even THINK about telling me you never knew that! 😲 .. I had been makin posts about my VMs all over the Kayamath forums for an year atleast! Hawwwwwww.. and you never even noticed! 😲😆

AWWWH! No i think it's just your username.. I don't remember seeing it! that's jst me..i guess..i really have a bad memory! But i think i've seen your michi mixes😃! There is not a single michi mix  that i haven't seen..i think!

Edited by Jessuu - 14 years ago
Lolz, Jess - I'm Prats aka gurl.enchanted. Funny how a hyphen can make all the difference 😆😆
If after this also you don't remember me - then I'm pratikshakumar26198 on youtube
Originally posted by Jessuu

AWWWH! No i think it's just your username.. I don't remember seeing it! that's jst me..i guess..i really have a bad memory! But i think i've seen your michi mixes😃! There is not a single michi mix  that i haven't seen..i think!