ABIGAILS PERFORMANCE AT THE NTA 2009 VIDEO ADD IT!

Posted: 14 years ago

☺️☺️Heyyyyy KDMHIANS!☺️☺️

I have the best news for you guys!!🥳

I am soooo much happy & you guys well get soo happy to
when you get to know this!☺️☺️

Guess what?😍

Abigail is performing at the New Talent Awards 2009!🥳
🤗Abigail well set the stage on fire cant wait to watch her performance she well rock🤗

🤗🤗Abigail all the way!🤗🤗

HERE IS THE PERFORMANCE GUYS!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s6xFuwKy6I [/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Crystal- - 14 years ago
aaww that is great news! so happy now, really looking forward to the awards and gails performance!

I really hope Karan Kundra wins an award! what do u think, who should win???
Originally posted by laney

aaww that is great news! so happy now, really looking forward to the awards and gails performance!

I really hope Karan Kundra wins an award! what do u think, who should win???

Yup hun its a great news!😳 me soo happy tooo i well defently watch New talent Awards now😃 Me looking sooo forward too ogm cant wiat for Gails performance me soo excited😳😳😳!

Yup i hope Karan wins!
🥳kool i think itz a time  to have a parrty for abigail of course shes gonna rock !!!! she alwaiz does...<3
Originally posted by prabzz123

🥳kool i think itz a time  to have a parrty for abigail of course shes gonna rock !!!! she alwaiz does...<3

Exactly Its time to have a party for Abigail🥳 
and yup u are right of course she is gonna rock and she always does

OMG OMG i simply cant wait for her performance she is gonna set teh stage on fire!

I really badly want to know which song or songs Abigail is performing too!

@ -Crystal- yeahh  samme but i want to  know  what she will be wearing lolzz
@Prabzz

I know me really badly want to know that tooo! but first of all let know which kind of act she does then we can guess if she is wearing indian or western!

what are u hoping for most indian dance or western dance??

@ -Crystal- 

lolzz   urrrrrm.... is there anything as a mixed indian westen dance i dunooo  but there isnt i would love to see her doo a nice indian dancee  with a kool  song :P
Originally posted by prabzz123

@ -Crystal- 

lolzz   urrrrrm.... is there anything as a mixed indian westen dance i dunooo  but there isnt i would love to see her doo a nice indian dancee  with a kool  song :P

LOL a mix indian and western dance LOL me not sure if there is something which have a name like that but maybe lol😆😆 

yup that well be great if she did a nice indian dance with a song but i wont mind either a awesome western dance actually i love both soo cant choose sooo me happy if she choose wetsern or indian both are awesome😃

OMG Imagine if she performes together with another actor Aamir omg me gonan faint☺️
@ -Crystal-
lol  indian westen remix  thatz what it can be callledd lol....... another actor  urrm  if it was aamir then i woulld just would not stop staring at the screen..  ;) 😆LOL