Kasauti Zindagi Ki

At long last.....

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago

At long last what all of us were waiting for has finally happened!!!

BAJAJ - PRERNA UNION!!!!!!!!!!!❤️❤️

GOSH I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT. RONIT & SHWETA'S CHEMISTRY WAS AMAZING, THEY ALMOST SET THE SCEERN ON FIRE. RONIT'S EXPRESSIONS WERE ABSOLUTELY FAB👍🏼. YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE IT TO EXPERIANCE IT. GUYS, IF U HAVE NOT SEEN THE EPISODE, PLEEEEEEEZ DON'T MISS THE REPEAT. IN FACT AS I'M AT HOME TOMORROW, I'LL SEE IT AGAIN.

As always, Anuraag did disturb them,😡 but for once, Prerna didn't pick up the phone👏, woh hamare sweetoo ki bahon mein khoi hui thi! I posted this msg as soon as KZK got over I just didn't know where to express my joy, so what better place than this!!!!!!

Must congratulate all Bajaj fans!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
I'll try to post the update as soon as possible
rouble thumbnail
oh that's so nice. so bajaj and prerna finally united. they must be looking so cute.
Ronit thumbnail
Thank god ekta got her mind BACK! ALL THE time i was wishing ka kash prerna ki jaaga is waqat main hoti but meri aisi kismat kahan😭 They hav a gr8 chemistry i watch the episodes 3 time in the morning mid night and at 8:30 just for RONIT! he's simply marvellous
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It was an Awesome episode👏......Bajaj and Prerna were Rocking....Both were looking very very cute. Bajaj was really looking handsome😳.

Anurag bhi na....jab subah phone karta hai to puchtha hai tum kahan thi raat se phone try kar raha hoon....Cant he understand 😆.Use raat ko phone karne ki kya jaroorat thi.Subaha hote hi tapakpada Bajaj keghar😆.

Lagta hai ab kal ke episode mein Anu rotarahega😭😆

galactic4_1000 thumbnail

It was the episode of a lifetime!!!

I was sooo pissed of with Prerna...i was just thinking that the dumb female would never have forgotten Anurag's bday but she forgot the Bday of the handsomest man ever....who luckily for her happens to be a her husband!!!

And i was also bugged that Ekta made Bajaj say that dumb dialogue about KKavyanjali!!!! It was such rubbish. "Main un do prermiyon ke baare mein soch raha tha...KKavya aur Anjali"---pleaseeeee Bajaj would never talk such crap!!!

And then................................

THE AWESOMEST SCENES EVER!!! (but i still dont understand y Prerna was crying!!!??? thats so weird...she may have felt guilty about forgetting Bajaj's bday but y shld she cry after she's done everything!!WEIRDO!)

When they hugged they sizzled yaar!!! It was toooo awesome!

And then the dampner.......they showed that dumb man's face and showed him trying to call Prerna!! I was soo happy that she didn't pick it up!! And then the kabab mein haddi had to call in the morning again!!! What a pain he is!! I was sooo happy when he saw the maang tika....i hope now he realises that Prerna and Bajaj are meant for each other!!!

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awesome episode i hope that i can see all it's repeats too...mindblowing...and sizzling...my god what chemistry
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When this episode of Bajaj  and Prerana would be shown in the air?
Manasi_16, in the update of 24/01/05, you didn't mention all these.
R.j
Manasi_16 thumbnail

This epiode was aired on 25/01, so obviously, I didn't mention it in 24/01 update