ANBE VAA - NEW VIJAY TV SERIAL

Posted: 14 years ago
Anbe Vaa: Monday-Thursday at 8:00 PM

At a time when family dramas and tear-jerkers dominate the television screens, Vijay TV was a pioneer in launching a daily soap with romance as its central theme. 'Idu Oru Kadhal Kadhai' and 'Kadhalikka Neraam illai' were two such soaps that dealt with love in a unique fashion. Banking on success of these shows Vijay TV is set to launch its next love series, 'Anbe Vaa' from June 15, 2009 onwards.

Anbae Vaa is a story which has three friends - Jeeva, Jana and Adi who are on the verge of taking the plunge into the real world and is also experiencing their first love.

Jeeva a bank executive; who wears his heart on his sleeve has a childhood friend Sandhya who loves him dearly. Jeeva doesn't reciprocate her love as he is pinning his love for Priya. How does love traverse between this trio makes for interesting viewing.

Adi, an advocate and revolutionist comes from an orthodox Brahmin family and holds high regards for his mother. He falls in love with a Christian girl, Angel and how do they win each other's love by breaking many obstacles forms the story.

Jana, a Kabadi player is in love with his relative Devi. The building family feud between the two families is a major breakdown for their love to blossom. Adding confusion to this brittle love is Jana's passion for his sport which dilutes his love.

The love stories of these closely knit friends cross each other and is deftly handled by Venkat Ramanan, the director who has also penned the script and screenplay. Balagurunathan is the cinematographer for this serial who captures the mood of the serial. Rattan has scored the title track for the serial which is already popular as it hits radio stations and websites. The track can be downloaded from popular websites too.

With Khakki fame, Arjun is donning the lead role. There are many fresh faces who have been handpicked to adorn the roles. Fall in love with Anbe Vaa from June 15, 2009 every Monday - Thursday, 8pm in Vijay TV.

Source: Vijay TV website.

Eager to watch this.
Thanks for the summary, Arjun. I'll try to catch it online!
wanna watch it n the song is good very popular :)
Yeye.... Anbe Vaa is almost here.....thanks daa Meenu chellom πŸ˜›..... looks like a good love based story.... me too eagerly waiting to watch it.....

@Usha kutty, i was shocked to see the character names Jeeva and Sandhya here da 😲... here too one sided love but this time it is Sandhya's turn naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
me  too eager  2  watch  this  show..
 Arjun  again..!
 thanks  for  d  intro..
 jeni

Originally posted by aisha_muka1984

Yeye.... Anbe Vaa is almost here.....thanks daa Meenu chellom πŸ˜›..... looks like a good love based story.... me too eagerly waiting to watch it.....

@Usha kutty, i was shocked to see the character names Jeeva and Sandhya here da 😲... here too one sided love but this time it is Sandhya's turn naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ada kadhavali see sometimes realistic things happen lol

Hi Guys,

I saw the promo.. KKK Raghavi was there.. May be in Sandhya's char.. not sure...

Sorry.. This is gonna start on June 22 only. I guess, they have changed..

Me too eager to watch this show...

The title song is too good...

Anbe Vaa Title Song lyrics

Ah.. ah... (Female Voice)

(Male voice)
Oru paarvai paarkirai..
pudhidhai nan pookiren..
Idhayam idam maarudhe..
Idhu kaadhala...

Nilavodu theigiren..
Ninaivale karaigiren..
sugamana vedhanai..
Idhu kaadala...

Engeyo.. engeyo..
ennule engeyo..
vinmeengal sidharudhe
yaenadi..

Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa
Anbe vaa.. a...

Ah...

(Female)
Kannukule kannukule.. kaadhal vandhu nenjai thotu povathen..
(Male)
Enna idhu enna idhu.. vaanavillil vanam rendu koodudhe..
(Female)
Theendinal.. vaanile..
megamai alaigiren
(male)
neenginal dhoorathil..
pulliyai tholaigiren..

Nillarendral nillaamal
yenendru kelaamal
edhedho seigirai..
yaenadi..

Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa
Anbe vaa.. a...

(F)Enna solli enna solli kaadhal adhai unnidathil kaatuven..
(m)Sathamindri sathamindri mounamai nenjukulle pootuven..
(F)kavithaigal ezhudhida vaarthaigal thedinen..
(M)un peyar  ezhudhinaal kavidhayai paadinen..

Enn ulle en ulle..
un kannin minsaram..
edhedho seiyudhe..
Yaenadi..

Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa..
Anbe vaa
Anbe vaa.. a...

Edited few mistakes..

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Thank you so much for this thread yaar😊. i was away from tv after the KKK disaster..

i was sick also. but i think this serial might go well. even KNI was given us so much hopes but they made it worse. hope they dont do such things here.

thank you so much Meena
😊
Hi Anjali,
great to c u after a long time...  hope u r fine..

hope u will be active on Anbe vaa discussions.. waiting for the serial..