Pavitra Rishta

Love this realistic Middle Class Storyline..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:37am | IP Logged
I'm loving this drama..this one is definitely a Relief from the usual stories of BIIIIIG BUSINESS families n unlimited richness...... I guess Most of the television viewers are Middle Class n though the stories of big business tycoons entertain us,these type of realistic Middle-Class Stories like PAVITRA RISHTA  touch our heart as we can relate to these stories!! And last but not the least both Archana n Manav look naturally Attractive n they Rock together!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithapoooohjjjazzzzzgurl-enchanted

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love this realistic Middle Class Storyline.." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ancyz_world

ancyz_world

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 5:43am | IP Logged
vry tru....

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Yup.  Same reasons why I'm drawn to the show.  Sushant brought me here, but the story has kept me here.

When I watch the show it's like I'm watching my family back home.  I have cousins who live in a house like that and lead that kind of live.  Simple ordinary people leading simple ordinary lives.  Dealing with every-day problems.

Rich multi-millionaires and fat-cat industrialists are nowhere to be seen.  There won't be any hostile take-over bids made, and business meetings held and people fighting for contracts.  No designer clothes and expensive cars, and I'm very grateful for it.

Now this is a story for the masses.  A story, characters and life people can relate to. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwithagurl-enchanted

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 7:44am | IP Logged
yes I'm watching this show for the guy who is playing the lead but I'm simply following to show because of the fact that they are both poor no is rich while the other is poor both of dem are poor which is something that I have being waiting to see/come my way for a very long time........

thank god Ekta finally open her eyes to realistic Storyline and not give us another crap of the boy is rich and the girl is poor like she has in the past.

snowwhite30

IF-Dazzler

snowwhite30

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
absolutely correct...... hope this story remains like this.........

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 9:11am | IP Logged
The simple, realistic portrayal has got me hooked to this show. A major reason for this is the way the characters have been written and acted. The scenes between Sulochana and Arch, the arguments of Varsha and Sulochana, Varsha's insecurities everything seems to be taken from real life. Ekta's knows the changing likes of audiences.

Edited by devashree_h - 12 June 2009 at 9:12am

jaan 234

IF-Dazzler

jaan 234

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
i agree guys

poooohjjjazzzzz

Goldie

poooohjjjazzzzz

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
agree........

Post Reply New Post