Miley Jab Hum Tum

Is GUNJAN now the WRONG ONE!- dancing with Samrat?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I was watching yesterday's ep...and was thinking, was Gunjan WRONG to dance with Samrat???

I mean...doesn't she know that Samrat is Sheena's atmConfused.
So instead of Sheena...now isn't Gunjan the bad girlShocked

Warning= plz don't kill meLOL...jst prove me wrongWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is GUNJAN now the WRONG ONE!- dancing with Samrat?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
lol..no sam wz really sweet 2 her n he's her best 4nd n if she wud've said no he wud've been hurt n gunji's really sweet...best 4nds yaar!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:01am | IP Logged
haila !!! u scared me wit ur topic !!! ShockedShocked

okies,.. like u said, dont bash me..prove me wrong! Embarrassed here u go.. my reasons of why you are wrong and why gunjan and samrat, both can never be wrong! -

because.. gunjan has been in samrat's life wayy before sheena entered..and hence she has a special place in his heart that is not replaceable by any teena, meena, eena or sheena..

because.. who says that u hav to dance only wit ur beloved?? u can dance wit ur best friend as well..thats wat they did on V-day..

because.. u are jus speaking of  jus the dance..that shud be sheena's instead of hers.. well, sheena is a misfit not only in this dance..but also in samrat's life..only he hasnt realised it yet!

because.. this dance was the magical moment that nobody can ever take away from them..not even sheena!

because.. technically, samrat has not proposed ever to sheena.. sheena assumed that he wants to ( which he wants to, however "kuch rok raha hain use".. ) and then tells him that she loves him...

and last but not the least...

because... SaJan do not need a reason to dance or be together...they are best friends, soulmates and hence watever they do..whichever way they do..is totally justified !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2missing Vmars

ROFLOLMAO

ROFLOLMAO

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Yestarday I See The Scene Of Sajan Dancing...

But Gunjan Samraat ke Friend hee ..

I Dont naw way samraat like sheena ...

we all want to see sajan together ..

Sheena is khabab me Hadi ...

lovely dance of sajan ..

I dont wont to see samraat&Sheena in a date ..

Hope Samraat will full in love with gunjan ..

love
Asmoo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Knowalot2

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
thanks mads (feel better now...my Gunjan is always a good girlSmileLOL)...even hard-core Sajan fans like me need dat little reminder (esp. considering how the track is atmLOL)

Originally posted by mads

haila !!! u scared me wit ur topic !!! ShockedShocked

okies,.. like u said, dont bash me..prove me wrong! Embarrassed here u go.. my reasons of why you are wrong and why gunjan and samrat, both can never be wrong! -
Big smile

because.. gunjan has been in samrat's life wayy before sheena entered..and hence she has a special place in his heart that is not replaceable by any teena, meena, eena or sheena..
Big smile

because.. who says that u hav to dance only wit ur beloved?? u can dance wit ur best friend as well..thats wat they did on V-day..
Big smile

because.. u are jus speaking of  jus the dance..that shud be sheena's instead of hers.. well, sheena is a misfit not only in this danceLOL..but also in samrat's life..only he hasnt realised it yet!
ROFLthis shud be quote of the week!!

because.. this dance was the magical moment that nobody can ever take away from them..not even sheena!
Big smile

because.. technically, samrat has not proposed ever to sheena.. sheena assumed that he wants to ( which he wants to, however "kuch rok raha hain use".. ) and then tells him that she loves him...

and last but not the least...
Big smile

because... SaJan do not need a reason to dance or be together...they are best friends, soulmates and hence watever they do..whichever way they do..is totally justified !!!

Big smileAGREED!!!! ok now u've helped me prove myself wrongLOL thanks MadsSmile

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
@Asmoo= Sheena ki bachi is the biggest Kebab ki Hadi I've ever seenLOL..no idea wot he sees in herOuch

BelleFemme

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Knowalot2

IF-Rockerz

Knowalot2

Posted: 12 June 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snya_sajan

Originally posted by Knowalot2

@Asmoo= Sheena ki bachi is the biggest Kebab ki Hadi I've ever seenLOL..no idea wot he sees in herOuch

He will fall unconcious if he sees anything   in her !!!

<<<<<<<<<<<< who's this??ROFL

Edited by Knowalot2 - 12 June 2009 at 3:16am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top