Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Ali Merchant back in Yeh Rishta on demand

Ali Merchant is back in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai this week, his entry in the show was aired on Monday June 8 and to our delight he is not going to be negative in the show.

Ali who has done five episode cameos before in the show says:" I am playing Naitik's cousin in the show.Naitik does not know about Akshara and Rituraj's background.This is not a negative role. My interaction with Akshara will take place soon.Rituraj is exactly the opposite of Naitik.I do not know how long this role will go, but since I have come back in the show on public demand, furthermore I will stay in the show if my re-entry gets a good response."
Ali did not expect that he will re-enter the show so soon." I never thought that my cameo will work so well and I will come back in the show. Everyone is very excited to know about what will be Akshara's reaction when she comes to know about me."

Karan aka Naitik says:" He is playing my brother in the show, I am very fond of him but I did not like one thing about him is that he shows off too much and I am opposite of that .Naitik has very good relation with Babloo bhaiya(Rituraj) He is not aware about Rituraj and Akshara as of now."

Right now preparations for Naitik and Akshara's engagement are taking place in the show and Naitik has just informed about his Babloo Bhaiya to Akshara.

Source: indya.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Back on Demand! - Article" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile
Well, one thing is good that he's not going to turn negative in the show.
Hopefully after everyone finds out about Akshi and Rituraj... Rituraj helps sort everything out for NaKsh. Embarrassed

-aisha

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
thnx rosh... that is gud news that he will not turn in to negative role... he shud stay in YRKKH by the permission of NAKSH if they donot mind LOL

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

yes, initially even I thought his role is over, but his come back is making things very interesting & the hatred shown by naitik is fabulous. also mohit has been superb while handling rituraj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top