samrat doesnt understand the depth of what he said

MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Samrat said he and Gunjan are "soulmates"! 😲
does Samrat even know the depth or meaning of what he said to Gunjan? probably not.
well, i guess best friends can be soulmates as well. but its such a deep term so hearing it from Samrat made me go 😲 since he's been kinda clueless lately.

SaJan were very sweet in the jun 11th episode 😳 the highlight were the globe and dance scenes. the flashbacks did a nice job of connecting the present with the past.
it all went together very well and shows a nice flow in the SaJan story. its going very slow but  steady so thats a plus side lol. hope things pick up next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
  Yes i totally agree with u.Yesterday ka epi was very nice i enjpyed but not fully because of the promo.Now because of promo we know what will happen next.Yes flash back was nice but this should come to samrats mind not to gunjan.On the whole yestrsay i was happy to see sajan together and  cupid sheeeeeeena was not there.
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh same here! I was watching Samrat thinking does he even know what he just said!? And he's still clueless!???
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
riya.. that soulmates waala line yaar.. m jus not able to get over it !!!! 😍☺️ how can someone be sooo soo soo januable ??!!! 😳😳

*sighs*.. the epi yest was truly truly magical !!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ everything abt it was sooo soo soo amazing !!! it was truly flawless, in my opinion.. be it acting, chemistry or dialogues or the entire way in which it was directed !!! A huge hug to PD and her entire team for giving us this amazing treat !!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
I was so shocked when he said that.. if I had any doubts about Samrat's feelings for Gunjan, they were cleared today..

It was an awesome scene.. loved it when he gave her the gift and they danced together, but I couldn't help, but notice that finally when Gunjan is accepting even though he "likes" someone else.. her heart is going to get broken yet again.
mads thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.GoodMorning

I was so shocked when he said that.. if I had any doubts about Samrat's feelings for Gunjan, they were cleared today..

It was an awesome scene.. loved it when he gave her the gift and they danced together, but I couldn't help, but notice that finally when Gunjan is accepting even though he "likes" someone else.. her heart is going to get broken yet again.

I kno kulls.. 😭😭😭 u kno..till yest I knew I wud be sooo happy n all smiling while watching the "shock"ing track !!! but after yest's epi..I kno m gonna cry hell loads while watching it !!! 😭😭😭 but WTH..its for gettiing them together !! so m gonna love it neway !!! 😳😳😳
Same feelings, mads.. I was happy about the shock, but Gunjan is finally coming to peace with this fact (bimbo😑), she's going to have to break all ties with him. I really hope we don't have to see a crying all the time Gunjan..

I can't wait till Sheena leaves and Sajan start dating.. they'll have the most januable dates. 😍
mads thumbnail

Same feelings, mads.. I was happy about the shock, but Gunjan is finally coming to peace with this fact (bimbo😑), she's going to have to break all ties with him. I really hope we don't have to see a crying all the time Gunjan..

I can't wait till Sheena leaves and Sajan start dating.. they'll have the most januable dates. 😍

I kno !!! all the while..wen yest's scene was goin on..I was like "if this is friendship, wat will love be?? " 😍😍😍
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I know, I was thinking that too..

I think today, everyone realized that Samrat is in deep love for Gunjan, he would leave everything and not Gunjan.

This emotional track is gonna be a tearjerker but seriousl, I want Samrat to mature in love with this seperation.. I want him to reaize Gunjan's worth, more in his ife.

I wish they break up soon, so I can LOOK forward to the track moving.

MohitSanayaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

True, good point kully.
Gunjan tried her best to suppress her feelings for Samrat and move on, but the latest scenes just made her remember the past januable moments again. Its like everything that happened on rose day, valentine's day came alive again.

It was such a well done scene...acting, script/dialogue, emotions and editing were all topnotch! πŸ‘πŸΌ