Update for 11June!AM meet,Ajit exposed!

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
-Archana stands by the window,the whole night passes by in the Morning Aasli Budhao(Archana's father) cums in kitchen n sees Archana,Archana starts 2 work when she sees him but he talks 2 Archana  that whtever happened was not her fault,but Archana says cause of her everyone was fighting.Aasli Budhao corrects her that its not because of her they were fighting ,they were fighting for u.He further says how a misuse of a single word changes the whole situation n meaning of whole circumstances👏👏he says there's a lot of difference between"Tumhari wajah se(because of u) and Tumhare liye(for u)"👏👏(wah wah i m khush ke chalo he says nothing but  he has a brains😆)

-As the convo concludes Madhuri cums n asks Aasli Budhao's permission 2 take Archana along with her out Archana refuses saying he has lot of work but he insists her 2 go he will handle everyone(i laughed through this line😆)Archana asks Madhuri where r they going she tells her its abt Swati

-Madhuri,Swati,Neha,Archana in a coffee shop its raining n  all r seated n Swati is crying,Madhuri n Neha r super angry how can Swati's ex dump her like that after 2 years of courtship n all.Madhuri confirms with Swati keAjit cums here,she says he always cums here at this gym n he spots his grey car.Manav also cums ther sumone has called him cause his car broke down he asks him 2 repair the car he will be back,Ajit leaves from there

-Madhuri  n Neha leave 2 bash Manav😆Archana stays behind 2 console Swati.Manav is working on car n suddenly Madhuri starts her bhashan on how can he dump Swati,2 years he had all fun n now suddenly he wants 2 end everything 😆Manav bechara looking all confused n trying 2 tell sumthing but Madhuri cuts him off n Manav is all standing there with confused look😆Swati watches it n says arre he is not the guy n asks Archana 2 stop Madhuri n Neha will say loads of things in anger😆(Do Look at Sushant's expression bechara😆)

-Archana is cuming Manav sees her n is all lost in their Flash backs of first n second meeting😍Archana still has her hand on her face only her eyes r being seeing Madhuri is blaberring but Manav is all lost in Archana n Just as Archana reaches him she removes her hands Manav toh gaya kaam se😆He is all lost n mermerised by Archana(kya dil mein ha background score is used here)

-Archana asks Madhuri 2 stop but she does'nt listen 2 her says ARchu u don't know these guys ,Manav says who  Swati,Madhuri is maha angry she says now u don't even recognise Swati n asks Archana 2 bring Swati but Archana says Madhuri"yeh woh ladka nahin hai jisse hum dhund rahe hai(This is not the guys we r looking for)"😆Madhuri is all chup chup(quiet)😆

-Archana apologises 2 Manav but he is staring at Archana she says it was a misunderstanding they mistook him for sumone else😆but Manav is only staring.All 3 leave but Manav calls back Archana"suniye"(listen)😍😍😍Archana looks behind Manav runs 2 her n gives her his umbrella saying "u take this i will manage it😍😍😍"but ARchana says how can i take this Manav says i should be giving u more then this cause u saved me from r freinds 😆Archana is a lil hesitant  but takes n  leaves Manav is still staring n maha khush(happy)😍

-Archana under Manav's umbrella😍Madhuri is cursing guys but ARchana says not all r bad n says u soo many things 2 that guys n u did't even say sorry n left Madhuri teases her why is she feeling bad for that guys ARchana cuts her n says there r 2 kinds of in ppl in world bad n good n he seemed good cause u said soo many things 2 him but he was quiet if he wanted he would have also said many things 2 u (wah wah abhi se hii defend karna shuru😍)they all decide 2 meet tom 2 bash Ajit up but Archan sya she won't  make it tom as she has 2 attend Ajit's marraige Swati is shocked listening the name she asks her full name Archana says Ajit Lokhande n Swati is shocked

-Varsha n Vaishali in kitchen tease manju😆Varsha says yahan ek AC toh hona hii chahiye yahan fridge ke upar hum lagva lete hain (there sould be a AC here,we shall place it above the fridge)😆Varsha takes Jam ka bottle n says ooh yahan toh iss bottle ko park karne ka jagah nahin hai hhmmm kahan park kare isse itne kum jagah hain😆😆haan yeh fridge ke upar hi park kar dete hain (Jam Bottle should be parked above fridge)Manjju gives her maha angry look Archana cums n shouts at Varsha -Vaishali for talking 2 their vahine(Sister in law) like thatManju leaves

-Varsha says 2 Archana tht she was not doing anything wrong she insulted their mother n she can't stand that just the  Sulchana cums n says i m not that hurt by their words i have forgottrn already but i m very hurt by Vrasha's words further she says "baharwale dard dete hain toh apne marhum lagatey hain par jab apne hii dard d toh bardahst nahin hota"(When outsiders give pain our close ones console us but whne our closed one's only give pain then its hard 2 take it)Varsha completely breaks down n stars crying Sulochana is worried n says why r u crying soo much Varsha again says sorry n says she did'nt mean anything tht day it just came out from,Sulchana also forgives her n all 3 hug😃ARchana  says stop crying u both n get ready for else we will be late fo wedding,Varsha  syas after all this we r still going,Sulochana n Archana laugh n again hug

-Its the wedding day Vaishali is enacting Dakuni Duo😆Manju is dancing n is maha khush all rituals r done of entry later Manju aska Vinod 2 control his mother or else she will star another drama looking at Sameer,Archana is sad n just then she sees Swati there n is shocked ke how cum Swati is here,Swati tells Archana that Ajit is here n points towards him n Archana is shocked

Sorry for any mistakes

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Wonderful update!

Thanks a lot!

Priya....the meeting was more than enough in the whole episode...it just got me dreaming all over with a silly smile!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i think manju will insult archana
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: rosh.88

Wonderful update!

Thanks a lot!

Priya....the meeting was more than enough in the whole episode...it just got me dreaming all over with a silly smile!

Rosh glad u all r liking it😳

Very true the meeting scene was just wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😍

Me also still in Manav nagri 😍

Priya

Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: neela226

thanks for the update. i think manju will insult archana

Neela yes the Dakuni Duo will definetely insult Archana n Swati but that girl whom Ajit is marrying she will refuse 2 get married i m sure😉

This will lead 2 Dakuni Duo wanting 2 avenge their insult ,they will plan 2 insult Archana in whole public n also think Manav ka rishta Manju hii layegii for Archana knowing he is a mechanic but will show as if she was also i  dark abt it who cares😆

Hamara kaam aasaan ho jayegaa naa Manav-Archana will get married wohooooooooooooooooo

Priya

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i wonder what archana will do tomorrow now
punjabi_qt26 thumbnail
Thank You ! Love you're updates ! :D
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabi_qt26

Thank You ! Love you're updates ! :D

Navii i like ur updates jyada😉

Priya
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update... thanks!
Thank you so much for that great update:)
Love:-Nonee