Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: nina_luck

Giu......ROFLLLLLLLLL Whole box in one night?????Oye calm down!!!! Abhi kiss hasn't happened yet and you're over heating????

Ok was just listening to this song...want to play it here for all JB'S :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JGaxQQQ04[/YOUTUBE]

sorry i couldnt control myself!

@ video omggggggggg i love! rofllll look attt govinda! 😆😆😆 .. n veenu was his fan! rofllllllllllllllllllll
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nina_luck

OMG Giu...I almost fell from my bed reading that?!?!?!! You WANT A WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Uhm....LMAO okay so is it gonna be chat shaadi pat baby??😆

roflllllllllllll no nooo i dont want one YET! lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ... i m going to convince veenu to have one cuz i cant! ROFLLLL chuppp besharammm! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Giuu..
i have nooo idea what the babie pic is.. can't see it at work.. thank god.....
whyyy are u girls lookin at babiee picsss.. omgg.. cut it out!! LOLLL...
like i said Giu.. not on this *****!!!
lmaooooooo..

Ninz.. .
hun.. lmaoooooooo @ mumy cardddd....!!!!! Nopppe can't do!! :p
now what song for JB's did you post!? can't see it from work!
-Veena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gia0005

roflllllllllllll no nooo i dont want one YET! lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ... i m going to convince veenu to have one cuz i cant! ROFLLLL chuppp besharammm! lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

🤣
Ninzzzzz.. lmaaooooooo....
giuuu u can but we will certainly not encourage!! LOLLLL.. .
and nopppeee don't u dareeee look at me with raised eyebrowns.. and the pretty face with blankety on!!! chupp karrr!! LOLLL!!!

AND NOOOOOOOOOO
I was not  A GOVINDA FAN... .i just liked his stupid timepass movies.. rolfingggggggggg
gia.khan thumbnail
Veenu - its not a baby pic... its a video... laughing baby sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ... u have to watch when you get home! ... i m going to keep posting them! till u agree rofllll!   roflllllll at not on this BEEEEEEEEP! lol ... stoppp confussing the fans... they are already driven to the wallll
-Veena- thumbnail

Veenu - its not a baby pic... its a video... laughing baby sooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ... u have to watch when you get home! ... i m going to keep posting them! till u agree rofllll!   roflllllll at not on this BEEEEEEEEP! lol ... stoppp confussing the fans... they are already driven to the wallll

🤣
nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆 Ohhh accha you're giving all the work to Veenzy!!!! ROFLLLLLL
Toh aisa bolne ka tha na....I got shocked reading you wanted a baby!!!!!

ROFLLLLLLLLL @govinda..........Ohhhhh god, just realized he was in it LOLLLLL

Veenzy, it's ek doosre se 😳
-Veena- thumbnail
Newww CC Babes..
Lets moveeeee..
Chaloo to #53!!!
gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

Ninzzzzz.. lmaaooooooo....

giuuu u can but we will certainly not encourage!! LOLLLL.. .
and nopppeee don't u dareeee look at me with raised eyebrowns.. and the pretty face with blankety on!!! chupp karrr!! LOLLL!!!

AND NOOOOOOOOOO
I was not  A GOVINDA FAN... .i just liked his stupid timepass movies.. rolfingggggggggg

hey how do u knw i have blankety on? *turns to see if there are any hidden camaras* rofllll i m getting ready and talking to girls at the sametime!

GOSH! i dontt want a BABYYY! i didnt mean it literallly taubaaa taubaaaaaaaaaa! kaisee baatein ho rahi haiii yahan peyyy! .... i jus want VEEENU TO HAVE ONE!

rofllll at govinda sureeeeeeeee u werent his fan! sureeeeeeeeeee! ankhiyon seeee goliiii maare dishoom dishooom! n remember kise discooo mein gayeeeeeeeeeee!