Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrllover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
congrats everyone for the 75th FC

@Sarah sis

hey i havent done anything on the fc page........i am being completely honest......have just added a line thats it

so its completely Su di's work and she deserves all the credit....and i havent yet watched the video due to my net connection which isnt that great but will surely watch it and since it has been added i know it would be brilliant

And Su di you are the best ........one after the other you make FC's which just gets better....just when i think that this is the perfect page you prove me wrong by making another brilliant one.........i just wish i get a tiny fraction of your talent

Edited by lrllover - 14 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the liking and appreciating the front page.  It was really fun making it πŸ˜ƒ

@ Sarah - you r Vm had that uniqueness and orginality. shaina said correctly .

Sujal-Sheena - mix & match .πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sunaina, that was perfect, was wondering how it is going to be special, how it is going to be different.

You have the reason as to why this FC is so very vibrant, lively, fun.

The Frontpage just capsules the spirit of this FC.

Wish you have the repeats of LRL. Wish this FC reaches a century as easily and even more quickly.

Wish dissection and analysis continue and this FC always remains controversial.

Wish Priyanka does something.
yazh. thumbnail
sarah a very good and differnt mix. A budding Su!!! only thing left is story writing.

Nishant try making a frontpage, we will know how big a fraction of su's talent you have. It will be a change seeing a frontpage from a different perspective.
yazh. thumbnail
shaina enjoyed all the very shaina comments. Hahaha movies relasing in Jan do well. You and your stats.

riyaa could understand a bit of the poem you have written.

nishant there is some jinx. you and ashi being together online.
wowwwwwwww sunaina u did really great job, really i'm speechless....n Congratss everyone for new fc. i really enjoy Raj Pari Suhana safar...n i hope ki RP fc ka ye suhana safar isi tarah chalta rahay.

ye safar hay suhana , isay mil kar ore be khubsoorat banana
jo koi dekhay isay eik nazar tu bhool jaye palkain jukana

love
seher😳😳
Edited by sknra - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yazh1

Sunaina, that was perfect, was wondering how it is going to be special, how it is going to be different.

You have the reason as to why this FC is so very vibrant, lively, fun.

The Frontpage just capsules the spirit of this FC.

Wish you have the repeats of LRL. Wish this FC reaches a century as easily and even more quickly.

Wish dissection and analysis continue and this FC always remains controversial.

Wish Priyanka does something.

A long wishlist but wish all of them come true!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail

sarah a very good and differnt mix. A budding Su!!! only thing left is story writing.

Nishant try making a frontpage, we will know how big a fraction of su's talent you have. It will be a change seeing a frontpage from a different perspective.

Oh how I wish that Yazh!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜

Shaina_b thumbnail

shaina enjoyed all the very shaina comments. Hahaha movies relasing in Jan do well. You and your stats.

riyaa could understand a bit of the poem you have written.

nishant there is some jinx. you and ashi being together online.

On the contrary films released in January don't do well!!!!!

JA and Guru were exceptions though!!!!!

Hope they have broken the January Jinx!!!!!!

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrllover

congrats everyone for the 75th FC

@Sarah sis

hey i havent done anything on the fc page........i am being completely honest......have just added a line thats it

so its completely Su di's work and she deserves all the credit....and i havent yet watched the video due to my net connection which isnt that great but will surely watch it and since it has been added i know it would be brilliant

And Su di you are the best ........one after the other you make FC's which just gets better....just when i think that this is the perfect page you prove me wrong by making another brilliant one.........i just wish i get a tiny fraction of your talent

Nishant - you know what talent you have? You have the talent to make someone smile 😊

Anyway thanks for the very genrous compliment . I am humbled .😊