Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

..Sanjana..

IF-Rockerz

..Sanjana..

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

thanks sanju...what i wrote was frm the song which was played in tht scene..jadoo ye kya chal gaya..hum rahe na ab toh hum, kho gaye hain tujhmein sanam, jaane kya kashish hai tere pyar mein.....palkein moondi aankhon ne, ab nazar tum hi aate ho bahein hai tere hi intezar mein...

i wanted to write the whole song but there was no space..abhi i'll have to correct the words..i didn't notice tht "sanam" toh gayab hai !

i wish Rituraj leaves very soon...Naitik might understand Akshara but how will he explain it to his family? the problem is that this is not just Naitik and Akshara's problem...the tension will be passed on to both the families.......Naitik's family might develop a negative image of Akshara....but who knows Rituraj & family don't create a big fuss over it....may be Rituraj is helpful (very unlikely but possible)
Ya i know..i love that lineBig smileTerrace scene has been my favourite till now..Actualy it ties with the mandir scene:EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I wish rituraj leaves sooner and ur right naitik and akshara's families are involved in it not only them.Naitik will understand but dadajiSleepyMaybe rituraj will only help if not w will all beat him up with his cameraLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit the champ! (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

Hey guys,
most of u naksh deewanis will be very very glad to know they can breathe a sigh of relief that Rituraj did not meet akshara and family today and on the other hand there was a reallllyyyy cute naksh scene!must watch!
It was tooooo funny the way rituraj reached the wrong temple and mohit was so pleased with himself and rituraj so bugged.Naitik and sisters were very happy that rituraj only reached the temple after aksh and family left.You should have seen naitiks faceLOLLOLToo good!

What say guys?

sanjana
and when  he said "toh kya saari galti meri hai?"  , ROFL tht was hilarious..too good Mohit..ur rite, yrkkh wud not have been what it is without Mohit & Naksh !

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

Originally posted by _charu_

thanks sanju...what i wrote was frm the song which was played in tht scene..jadoo ye kya chal gaya..hum rahe na ab toh hum, kho gaye hain tujhmein sanam, jaane kya kashish hai tere pyar mein.....palkein moondi aankhon ne, ab nazar tum hi aate ho bahein hai tere hi intezar mein...

i wanted to write the whole song but there was no space..abhi i'll have to correct the words..i didn't notice tht "sanam" toh gayab hai !

i wish Rituraj leaves very soon...Naitik might understand Akshara but how will he explain it to his family? the problem is that this is not just Naitik and Akshara's problem...the tension will be passed on to both the families.......Naitik's family might develop a negative image of Akshara....but who knows Rituraj & family don't create a big fuss over it....may be Rituraj is helpful (very unlikely but possible)
Ya i know..i love that lineBig smileTerrace scene has been my favourite till now..Actualy it ties with the mandir scene:EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I wish rituraj leaves sooner and ur right naitik and akshara's families are involved in it not only them.Naitik will understand but dadajiSleepyMaybe rituraj will only help if not w will all beat him up with his cameraLOL

maybe the creatives should bring in RituRaj's finace...maybe he will become a billi in front of her...

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
mohit is a true rockstar

NaKshFAN

NaKshFAN

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Mohit rocked today

Post Reply New Post

Go to top