Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

angelonearth

IF-Rockerz

angelonearth

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
most of u naksh deewanis will be very very glad to know they can breathe a sigh of relief that Rituraj did not meet akshara and family today and on the other hand there was a reallllyyyy cute naksh scene!must watch!
It was tooooo funny the way rituraj reached the wrong temple and mohit was so pleased with himself and rituraj so bugged.Naitik and sisters were very happy that rituraj only reached the temple after aksh and family left.You should have seen naitiks faceLOLLOLToo good!

What say guys?

sanjana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katrina82

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit the champ!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
and when they reached . Daddaji is saying u should have driven slowly isileyi raasta bhool gaye ROFL n Mohit says i was driving slow. dekha ! .best was bhabhi ma saying at least click one picture of ours !

angelonearth

IF-Rockerz

angelonearth

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

and when they reached . Daddaji is saying u should have driven slowly isileyi raasta bhool gaye ROFL n Mohit says i was driving slow. dekha ! .best was bhabhi ma saying at least click one picture of ours !
LOLYa that was too good and then naksh staring at each other with the sisters in the background!i loved bhabima saying take pics!LOLLOL

Btw al of us have changed the siggys after the engagementEmbarrassedAnd ur new siggies are awesome u made?Rituraj's photo fascination is getting on my nerves!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelonearth

LOLYa that was too good and then naksh staring at each other with the sisters in the background!i loved bhabima saying take pics!LOLLOL

Btw al of us have changed the siggys after the engagementEmbarrassedAnd ur new siggies are awesome u made?Rituraj's photo fascination is getting on my nerves!

Yeah i made them..tdy only....na pooch yaar i'm having headache coz of continuously working on the comp ! thanks  , i'm glad u liked it...

We're getting one cute episode after other Clap just loving it ! lets see how Naitik reacts to this bad news..Rituraj wants to meet Akshara n Naitik is so confident of his choice..i'm getting scared  now ...

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged

the last scene was hilarious ! Rituraj told Naitik don't let Mohit drive otherwise you will reach home tomorrow ! ROFL whatz with these silly relatives? if Naitik didn't sit with them does tht mean he doesn't like them? i have to face this problem everyday !  :(

angelonearth

IF-Rockerz

angelonearth

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelonearth

Yeah i made them..tdy only....na pooch yaar i'm having headache coz of continuously working on the comp ! thanks  , i'm glad u liked it...They are really ncie!esp the second one love whats written@

We're getting one cute episode after other Clap just loving it ! lets see how Naitik reacts to this bad news..Rituraj wants to meet Akshara n Naitik is so confident of his choice..i'm getting scared  now ...
Ya even I today also naitik was like see my choice.And rituraj has to leave soon.But on the positve side naksh will become stronger as aksh will tell naitik she only loves him now to mano him and he will melt.They mentioned love first timetoday..

angelonearth

IF-Rockerz

angelonearth

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:24am | IP Logged

the last scene was hilarious ! Rituraj told Naitik don't let Mohit drive otherwise you will reach home tomorrow ! ROFL whatz with these silly relatives? if Naitik didn't sit with them does tht mean he doesn't like them? i have to face this problem everyday !  :(

LOLLOLwhy>?

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thanks sanju...what i wrote was frm the song which was played in tht scene..jadoo ye kya chal gaya..hum rahe na ab toh hum, kho gaye hain tujhmein sanam, jaane kya kashish hai tere pyar mein.....palkein moondi aankhon ne, ab nazar tum hi aate ho bahein hai tere hi intezar mein...

i wanted to write the whole song but there was no space..abhi i'll have to correct the words..i didn't notice tht "sanam" toh gayab hai !

i wish Rituraj leaves very soon...Naitik might understand Akshara but how will he explain it to his family? the problem is that this is not just Naitik and Akshara's problem...the tension will be passed on to both the families.......Naitik's family might develop a negative image of Akshara....but who knows Rituraj & family don't create a big fuss over it....may be Rituraj is helpful (very unlikely but possible)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top