Debate Mansion

Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 15

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

I think you need a 41" TV and more n more Ekta kapoors serialsWinkTongueNjoyTongue

i already have a 41 inch tv at home... complete with a full home theatre systemLOLLOLLOL

lekin, no need of more kekta ji... varna mere toh teen char pati honge, aur har ek pati ek ek-do bacche...LOL

(no serious offence intended)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

octuplets...? first thing... i aint need no man to have kids.WinkLOLLOL.. even if there is a man, no one can produce 8 babies in one go... its a very very rare chance... for one thing, there will need to be abt 4+ eggs to be released... if u know what i mean... and i wont go into much details...LOLLOLLOL
if there aint no man... the other option is IVF... during which i will know ways have 8 fertilised eggs trasplanted or whatever u call it... 3 max... if not successful, then i'll try again...Sleepy
besides... i dont wanna be another octomom... if the hubby wants to have more kids, the other options available are adoption... look at brangelina...LOL or, if the baby has to be one of our own, then finding a surrogate mom... but i dont wanna give birth more than 4 times... actually, more than 3 times... coz i am wishing tt 2 of my babies are twins (twin girls... very cuteLOL)

oh my !LOL

my best wishes are with youLOL

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by NehAditya8791

octuplets...? first thing... i aint need no man to have kids.WinkLOLLOL.. even if there is a man, no one can produce 8 babies in one go... its a very very rare chance... for one thing, there will need to be abt 4+ eggs to be released... if u know what i mean... and i wont go into much details...LOLLOLLOL
if there aint no man... the other option is IVF... during which i will know ways have 8 fertilised eggs trasplanted or whatever u call it... 3 max... if not successful, then i'll try again...Sleepy
besides... i dont wanna be another octomom... if the hubby wants to have more kids, the other options available are adoption... look at brangelina...LOL or, if the baby has to be one of our own, then finding a surrogate mom... but i dont wanna give birth more than 4 times... actually, more than 3 times... coz i am wishing tt 2 of my babies are twins (twin girls... very cuteLOL)

oh my !LOL

my best wishes are with youLOL

haha... thanks ji... and why am i even being scientific or sciency of any sort... i dont even take any science subject... oh well, i guess i do miss science...

anyways, u na.. miss clodpolish ji... sirf best wishes deti rahengi..? no help of any sort...?
and what is so funny in what i said..?
i do wanna have twin girls... i find twins damn cute... esp if the are girls... kinda like ipshita and ishana in maayka... mahi's twins...cho chweeeetttt

and coming back to the topic of discussion (sorry for the diversionLOL) who wouldnt wanna marry and have kids...? marriage is the institution of life... (and blah blah... another filmy dialogueLOL but u get the point na...?)

what are some of the reasons of not getting married...? i do understand if u have been abused or tormented or anything like tt sort in a relationship before, the fear will always remain...

but i dont understand the fear of marriage in general... i do believe in the choice on not marrying, but if tt choice is based on tt fear, then...errmmm...

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:19am | IP Logged
nehaditya ji, hum mard hainLOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL

oh poor you, miss clodpolish ji EmbarrassedLOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

ROFL ROFL

oh poor you, miss clodpolish jiEmbarrassedLOL
Embarrassed meri to watt lagadiLOL

sonur15

IF-Rockerz

sonur15

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:25am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL...yeh baat bohot achchi batayi CP ...BTW hua kya tha jo batane ki naubat aa gayi ROFL

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Miss clodpolish ji ROFL ROFLROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top