Debate Mansion

Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Originally posted by angie.4u

Earlier the norm was to get married & then have kids , is the trend changing into having kids & then getting married ? how abt havin kids - 6 of them - and still not getting married?? like living together...i'm talking abt brangelina babes...LOL
No ! That trend had also started and is finishing nowLOL The latest is - Having kids only. No marrying. Scientific age you see. exactly...like i said...Brangelina is a perfect example...LOL

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.Winkjust place an order & U ll get them ebay pe?? ya phir canadian 2-4-1 pizza ki home delivery ki tarah home pe delivery dene koi stork aayega//
we'll literally be "losing control over kids" thenLOL

On the contrary one will be in full control of all the possible variations . One cud even think of patenting the combination . So infact documented rights & control wud B in place & that too undisputed as no partner involved maaf karna... but can u explain what u mean by this? the standard of english in this para is a little too high for my understandingLOL

LOL ok, i am against this trend already. Mujhe purane waale trends zyada pasand hain, they seem more "realistic" tooLOL
LOLLOLLOLSo old is gold eh? gold is old... like brangelina... and forgive me for bringing them up again and again... but they are relevant to this debate... (plus, i havent forgiven brad yet for leaving such a beautiful and loving wife jennifer...)

at least in this situation. I don't like to stick to one saying for longLOL

and yeah, abt my opinion in this topic in general... i wud one day love to get married and have kids...i totally love kids, playing with them, and caring for them, as i have for my bro when he was younger, and also all my younger cousins... but i have conditionsWinkLOLLOL

1) my hubby shud love me more than i love him and keep me happy always... (seriously,.. i dont want an abusive hubby like i hear some women these days have)

2) i dont want more than 4 kids... (like some "indian hubby's" these days, esp in serials, want to have a whole cricket team... but my opinion is, why do u need a full cricket team when they dont even play well and lose out... i'm refering to india's oust from the T20 worldcup...)

3) i get to name the kids... coz i have some really good names in mind, and if the hubby is deciding on names like "apple" as gweneth paltrow or "romeo or brooklyn" as posh spice did... i am gna be freaking ******

4) and the fourth condition is... well, i havent thought of that yetLOLLOL but as soon as i do, i will add it to this listWinkLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehAditya8791

and yeah, abt my opinion in this topic in general... i wud one day love to get married and have kids...i totally love kids, playing with them, and caring for them, as i have for my bro when he was younger, and also all my younger cousins... but i have conditionsWinkLOLLOL
1) my hubby shud love me more than i love him and keep me happy always... (seriously,.. i dont want an abusive hubby like i hear some women these days have)
2) i dont want more than 4 kids... (like some "indian hubby's" these days, esp in serials, want to have a whole cricket team... but my opinion is, why do u need a full cricket team when they dont even play well and lose out... i'm refering to india's oust from the T20 worldcup...)
3) i get to name the kids... coz i have some really good names in mind, and if the hubby is deciding on names like "apple" as gweneth paltrow or "romeo or brooklyn" as posh spice did... i am gna be freaking ******
4) and the fourth condition is... well, i havent thought of that yetLOLLOLbut as soon as i do, i will add it to this listWinkLOLLOL
LOL quite some conditions there, but be prepared for unexpected circumstances too.LOL

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged

4) and the fourth condition is... well, i havent thought of that yetLOLLOLbut as soon as i do, i will add it to this listWinkLOLLOL
LOL quite some conditions there, but be prepared for unexpected circumstances too.LOL

unexpected circumstances...? wadda u mean by tt...?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

unexpected circumstances...? wadda u mean by tt...?

i was just kidding lolLOL

But well , who knows you might be having octoplets, and then your 4 child condition might have a problemLOL.(No seriousness intendedSmile )

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Yes, to both questions, but only with the right person. If I don't find, then too bad.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dits

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
]

I think you need a 41" TV and more n more Ekta kapoors serialsWinkTongueNjoyTongue

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged

btw... i'm like curious to know... how many kids do modern indian women actually WANT to have...?

its just one random thought that came into my mind

Edited by NehAditya8791 - 18 June 2009 at 10:09am

NehAditya8791

IF-Dazzler

NehAditya8791

Posted: 18 June 2009 at 6:09am | IP Logged

i was just kidding lolLOL

But well , who knows you might be having octoplets, and then your 4 child condition might have a problemLOL.(No seriousness intendedSmile )

octuplets...? first thing... i aint need no man to have kids.WinkLOLLOL.. even if there is a man, no one can produce 8 babies in one go... its a very very rare chance... for one thing, there will need to be abt 4+ eggs to be released... if u know what i mean... and i wont go into much details...LOLLOLLOL

if there aint no man... the other option is IVF... during which i will know ways have 8 fertilised eggs trasplanted or whatever u call it... 3 max... if not successful, then i'll try again...Sleepy

besides... i dont wanna be another octomom... if the hubby wants to have more kids, the other options available are adoption... look at brangelina...LOL or, if the baby has to be one of our own, then finding a surrogate mom... but i dont wanna give birth more than 4 times... actually, more than 3 times... coz i am wishing tt 2 of my babies are twins (twin girls... very cuteLOL)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top