Debate Mansion

Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

Dits

Goldie

Dits

Posted: 15 June 2009 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Yes, I would. I strongly don't like the idea of living with a man for the rest of ur lives, but I badly want to have kids. I love them. But having kids without getting married would be a bit hard for my parents to digest, so I guess I'll have to get married! God knows, maybe I'll meet a great guy that I can't wait to get married to him. But as of now, kids are the biggest attraction of marriage for me!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you Like to Marry and Have Kids (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

Earlier the norm was to get married & then have kids , is the trend changing into having kids & then getting married ? LOL
No ! That trend had also started and is finishing nowLOL The latest is - Having kids only. No marrying. Scientific age you see.LOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clodpolish

Earlier the norm was to get married & then have kids , is the trend changing into having kids & then getting married ? LOL
No ! That trend had also started and is finishing nowLOL The latest is - Having kids only. No marrying. Scientific age you see.LOL

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.Wink just place an order & U ll get them LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 16 June 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.Winkjust place an order & U ll get them LOL
LOL we'll literally be "losing control over kids" thenLOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.Winkjust place an order & U ll get them
we'll literally be "losing control over kids" thenLOL

On the contrary one will be in full control of all the possible variations . One cud even think of patenting the combination . So infact documented rights & control wud B in place & that too undisputed as no partner involved LOL

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged

How about made to order kids without even having to have them.Winkjust place an order & U ll get them

On the contrary one will be in full control of all the possible variations . One cud even think of patenting the combination . So infact documented rights & control wud B in place & that too undisputed as no partner involved LOL

LOL ok, i am against this trend already. Mujhe purane waale trends zyada pasand hain, they seem more "realistic" tooLOL

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:43am | IP Logged

LOL ok, i am against this trend already. Mujhe purane waale trends zyada pasand hain, they seem more "realistic" tooLOL
LOLLOLLOL So old is gold eh?

Mindbender

IF-Sizzlerz

Mindbender

Posted: 17 June 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLSo old is gold eh?

at least in this situation. I don't like to stick to one saying for longLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top